PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs are a team with no honor, respect, or integrity.

dafreestyleking
11-27-2007, 04:02 AM
My name is dafreestyleking, and this is my story. I, like most basketball fans didn't care about the Spurs. However, that all changed when I saw one of the worst events in NBA history: Rob "Cheap Shot" Horry's uncalled for cheap shot on Steve Nash.

Nash, being the classy guy that he is, was simply trying to run out the clock. The Spurs were getting creamed, and basically they knew at this rate, the Spurs weren't going to win the series, so what do the Spurs do? They cheat of course, they send a scrub player to intentionally attack Nash right by the Suns' bench to set off a negative chain reaction. According to Spurs, if you can't win fairly, cheat. Spurs get rewarded by cheating and horrible league rules by getting 2 key Suns' players suspended. Needless to say as a basketball fan, I was outraged.

I read Spurs biased views on message boards, and listen to Spurs fanboys on radio shows, and they show no remorse. Others are blinded, and refuse to acknowledge the situation, the truth is painful I guess. You Spurs think you're a dynasty, well you know what, you're not. Dynasties destroy their competion with ease, the Spurs on the other hand, despite cheating, BARELY beat a momentumless Suns team. You Spurs can't even win back to back titles, and you won't win this year either. The Spurs simply lack the heart of a champion to repeat.

You're an old team, Duncan, Finley, Bowen, Horry, Oberto, Barry etc. You're just a group of old cheaters, this wouldn't of happened under the great David Robinson. All you Spurs have is a tainted ring, that mean's as much as a toy ring in a box of Cracker Jacks.

SpursGO
11-27-2007, 04:05 AM
My name is dafreestyleking, and this is my story. I, like most basketball fans didn't care about the Spurs. However, that all changed when I saw one of the worst events in NBA history: Rob "Cheap Shot" Horry's uncalled for cheap shot on Steve Nash.

Nash, being the classy guy that he is, was simply trying to run out the clock. The Spurs were getting creamed, and basically they knew at this rate, the Spurs weren't going to win the series, so what do the Spurs do? They cheat of course, they send a scrub player to intentionally attack Nash right by the Suns' bench to set off a negative chain reaction. According to Spurs, if you can't win fairly, cheat. Spurs get rewarded by cheating and horrible league rules by getting 2 key Suns' players suspended. Needless to say as a basketball fan, I was outraged.

I read Spurs biased views on message boards, and listen to Spurs fanboys on radio shows, and they show no remorse. Others are blinded, and refuse to acknowledge the situation, the truth is painful I guess. You Spurs think you're a dynasty, well you know what, you're not. Dynasties destroy their competion with ease, the Spurs on the other hand, despite cheating, BARELY beat a momentumless Suns team. You Spurs can't even win back to back titles, and you won't win this year either. The Spurs simply lack the heart of a champion to repeat.

You're an old team, Duncan, Finley, Bowen, Horry, Oberto, Barry etc. You're just a group of old cheaters, this wouldn't of happened under the great David Robinson. All you Spurs have is a tainted ring, that mean's as much as a toy ring in a box of Cracker Jacks.

I stopped reading up to there, a Mavericks fan has the right to say the Spurs lack the heart of a champion :dramaquee

timvp
11-27-2007, 04:22 AM
I can't tell if Mav Fan or Sun Fan hit a new low ... but one of those sects did.

mathbzh
11-27-2007, 04:25 AM
:sleep

WalterBenitez
11-27-2007, 04:37 AM
"The Spurs are a team with no honor, respect, or integrity."

Hmmmmmm.... It sounds like it is early to demand some coherent thoughts this morning :wakeup

Kori Ellis
11-27-2007, 04:41 AM
:lol @ Suns fans still crying over their own players coming onto the court.

You guys are slowly but surely making me be embarrassed to say I'm from Phoenix. :lol

Xylus
11-27-2007, 04:50 AM
:bang

intlspurshk
11-27-2007, 05:59 AM
I think Jason Terry punch to Finley must be more respectful in this shit Mav fan's mind.

hsxvvd
11-27-2007, 06:05 AM
:cry

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-27-2007, 06:20 AM

No they weren't. They had lost an 11 point lead on some of the worst 4th quarter officiating I've seen in a long time. Here is the play by play, and if you watch they game again you'll see that Duncan was getting raped out there:

http://www.nba.com/games/20070514/PHXSAS/playbyplay.html

They were frustrated as a team, and it boiled over in Horry. He is not a cheap shot artist, never has been, but he does have a temper (remember when he burnt his bridge in Phoenix by throwing the towel?).

You, sir, are simply a hater with no grasp of the truth. :wakeup

AlamoSpursFan
11-27-2007, 06:41 AM
"Now I know why tigers eat their young." -- Rodney Dangerfield

:lmao

AlamoSpursFan
11-27-2007, 06:45 AM
However, that all changed when I saw one of the worst events in NBA history: Rob "Cheap Shot" Horry's uncalled for cheap shot on Steve Nash.

You go, brotha!

Sincerely,
Kermit Washington

All you Spurs have is a tainted ring, that mean's as much as a toy ring in a box of Cracker Jacks.

Better make that 4, Jerky!

:lol

AlamoSpursFan
11-27-2007, 07:26 AM
The Spurs are a team with no honor, respect, or integrity.

Ummm....

Rob "Cheap Shot" Horry's uncalled for cheap shot on Steve Nash.

a-HEM!

http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/stories/_MYSA112707.02B.horry_.41e1c2c9.html

Horry leads coat drive for needy families

Web Posted: 11/26/2007 11:23 PM CST

Express-News

The Spurs' Robert Horry and Five Star Cleaners will be accepting used winter coats through the end of January to be donated to Christian Assistance Ministry and SAMMinistries for needy families.

Each person donating a coat will receive a $5 gift certificate to Five Star Cleaners.

Coats can be taken to any of the 17 Five Star Cleaners. For more information, call (210) 492-1032.

"Take that to the bank, cash it, and go fucking on a vacation out of my life..." -- Bill Hicks

IceColdBrewski
11-27-2007, 07:50 AM

Looks like someone needs a shoulder to cry on.

travis2
11-27-2007, 07:51 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Where do these morons keep coming from?

Dallas fans...you want to claim this child? How 'bout you, Phoenix?

urunobili
11-27-2007, 08:20 AM
I think Jason Terry punch to Finley must be more respectful in this shit Mav fan's mind.
:tu

jmard5
11-27-2007, 08:42 AM

Make up your mind, moron.

First thing you did is to bash Horry because of his foul at Nash.

The next thing, you are also calling-out Duncan, Finley, Bowen, Oberto and Barry as cheaters.

Four toy rings are better than none.

inspurated
11-27-2007, 08:49 AM
LOLOLOL...."MY name is dafreestyleking"........YOU HAVE GOT TO SHOW ME THAT BIRTH CERTIFICATE!
Mother: DALAZYSPRINGERWATCHER
Father: DASPINNINGCRACKHEAD

MrChug
11-27-2007, 09:04 AM
His Name Is Mouse Idiots!!!!

MagnusKrauss
11-27-2007, 09:08 AM
a hipcheck is not dirty. it's a foul, yes. a flagrant foul, hell yes! but what it is, is not dirty.

punching someone, now that's dirty. a clothesline to someone, now that's dirty. tripping someone on purpose while he's in the air, that's dirty.

and i'm sure someone will eventually bring up the infamous karate kick.

samikeyp
11-27-2007, 09:09 AM
My name is dafreestyleking, and this is my story. I, being the scared little wannabe wigger gangsta that I am, needed a place to feel good about myself and sound tough. It's what you do when you are 28, still working at the video store part-time, and otherwise holed up in my man-cave AKA mom and dad's basement.

Fixed.

Extra Stout
11-27-2007, 09:21 AM
See, this is why the Saguaro troll was so much fun. Any thread like this is guaranteed dozens of responses.

ShoogarBear probably assumes this is my troll, but I would never come up with a name as lame as dafreestyleking.

ArgSpursFan.
11-27-2007, 09:36 AM
The Spurs are a team with no honor, respect, or integrity.

If that's what I takes to win 4 championships in 9 yrs,I'll take it,and also can live with that.

Kriz-Maxima
11-27-2007, 09:38 AM
*looks for violin*

703 Spurz
11-27-2007, 09:42 AM

I guess these types of threads continue to prove that some folks out in the world really don't have much to do these days.

Oh well

Sweetey
11-27-2007, 09:43 AM
LOLOLOL...."MY name is dafreestyleking"........YOU HAVE GOT TO SHOW ME THAT BIRTH CERTIFICATE!
Mother: DALAZYSPRINGERWATCHER
Father: DASPINNINGCRACKHEAD

Dave McNulla
11-27-2007, 09:47 AM
as a troll post, i give it a 7. i'd give it much lower, because it's so apparent. but it's caught some fish.

travis2
11-27-2007, 09:49 AM
His Name Is Mouse Idiots!!!!

No, punctuation and wording are too clean. Might be someone else, but it's not Mouse.

Shred
11-27-2007, 09:58 AM

SAGambler
11-27-2007, 09:59 AM

Go back and admit you just another disappointed Suns fan.

Lol...also got to watch GS take your sunshine boys to town last night.

travis2
11-27-2007, 10:02 AM

Your asshole puckering already?

Shred
11-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Your asshole puckering already?

Been visiting Conservapedia quite a bit lately? (http://www.conservapedia.com/Special:Statistics)

Most viewed pages
Main Page‎ [1,956,623]
Homosexuality‎ [1,929,992]
Homosexuality and Hepatitis‎ [518,456]
Homosexuality and Parasites‎ [460,597]
Gay Bowel Syndrome‎ [432,857]
Homosexuality and Promiscuity‎ [422,664]
Homosexual Couples and Domestic Violence‎ [374,515]
Homosexuality and Gonorrhea‎ [332,289]
Homosexuality and Anal Cancer‎ [294,943]
Homosexuality and Mental Health‎ [294,313]

travis2
11-27-2007, 10:13 AM
No, but it looks as though you have...

Shred
11-27-2007, 10:14 AM
No, but it looks as though you have...

HAHAHA HAA HAA :lol

I know you are but what am I?

Soul_Patch
11-27-2007, 10:21 AM
So what board regular made this troll this morning?

Cry Havoc
11-27-2007, 10:25 AM
So what board regular made this troll this morning?

More importantly, is Extra Stout going to out himself again? :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-27-2007, 10:26 AM
According to Brent Barry, Duncan and Bowen have no soul either. With all that missing they barely qualify as human.

da_suns_fan__
11-27-2007, 10:30 AM
How about Paker's defense last night, huh?

I can't get anyone to talk about it in the Parker thread.

SpurYank
11-27-2007, 10:42 AM
"dafreestyleking?" Certainly, you jest!

Ahh, you have to give our Spurs threads credit. The posts here are hilarious.

I'll have a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! With the click of my mouse, instant therapy!

Hot Buttered Farina
11-27-2007, 10:55 AM
It's too bad that Nash's flop was so good, that it even fooled a couple of his own teammates. Steve Nash can blame himself for those suspensions, and for ruining the slimmer than slim chance that the "Regular SeaSuns" had for winning the series. (Then losing to the Jazz or Cavs)

SpurYank
11-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Re Nash's flop: I thought so, too, immediately after it happened. Little did Nash realize he was sending his team down for the count. He must lie awake at night saying to himself, "what a stupid move on my part that was. It was only illegal contact, but no, I had to make a scene of it."

samikeyp
11-27-2007, 11:37 AM
Hey Shred....this was a thread about the Suns/Spurs not started by a Spurs fan.

Who is obsessed again?

Kriz-Maxima
11-27-2007, 11:40 AM
According to Brent Barry, Duncan and Bowen have no soul either. With all that missing they barely qualify as human.

A pact with the devil maybe?

The man does looks possessed sometimes.

Shred
11-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Hey Shred....this was a thread about the Suns/Spurs not started by a Spurs fan.

Who is obsessed again?

Are you implying, Mavs fan?

cherylsteele
11-27-2007, 11:56 AM
*looks for violin*
Do you mean this one? :violin
Wow, A Mavs fan, complaining about about a Suns' loss to the Spurs after the Mavs' lost in the first round.....how original.:rolleyes

Man of Steel
11-27-2007, 11:59 AM
No balls Phoenix fan comes in here posing as a Mavs fan so Spurs fan can rip into Mavericks rather than Suns--sorry creep--your ploy does not work.

Biggest whiny bastards in the NBA:

Phoenix Suns Organization
Phoenix Suns Owner
Phoenix Suns players
But more of all--Phoenix Suns fan--whose crumbling self-image fostered by their misery of failure causes fuckers like these to skip elementary school to stay home and post drivel like this first grader.

BTW--you gloat about Parker have an off-night.

How 'bout them Golden State Warriors????!!!!!!!!!!!

(PS--Lakers are going to flatten you guys...)

JamStone
11-27-2007, 12:02 PM
Did this uncalled for cheap shot happen recently or something? Why is this a thread now?

Shred
11-27-2007, 12:20 PM
No balls Phoenix fan comes in here posing as a Mavs fan so Spurs fan can rip into Mavericks rather than Suns--sorry creep--your ploy does not work.

Biggest whiny bastards in the NBA:

Phoenix Suns Organization
Phoenix Suns Owner
Phoenix Suns players
But more of all--Phoenix Suns fan--whose crumbling self-image fostered by their misery of failure causes fuckers like these to skip elementary school to stay home and post drivel like this first grader.

BTW--you gloat about Parker have an off-night.

How 'bout them Golden State Warriors????!!!!!!!!!!!

(PS--Lakers are going to flatten you guys...)

samikeyp
11-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Are you implying, Mavs fan?

No I am saying the Suns fan hiding as a Mavs fan.

My point is this...when a Spurs fan drops this kind of thread, you go to the "obsessed" card. Wouldn't this be the same?

Shred
11-27-2007, 12:24 PM
No I am saying the Suns fan hiding as a Mavs fan.

My point is this...when a Spurs fan drops this kind of thread, you go to the "obsessed" card. Wouldn't this be the same?

Maybe. So what? It wasn't me.

samikeyp
11-27-2007, 12:25 PM
So why is it different? Double standard much?

SpurOutofTownFan
11-27-2007, 12:29 PM
Nash's reaction showed he had very little class at least at that time - kind of an idol fell from the pedestal to me (although he was never my hero)

Blaming the spurs because some players stepped into the court thinking they were back at high school when another fight started is priceless. The coach team was trying to put them back in their chairs.

Horry's deeds have nothing to do with the spurs and it wasn't at all premeditated. Get that through your mind for your own sake.

spursfan09
11-27-2007, 12:30 PM
Jealousy rears its ugly head over and over again. I hope the Spurs win again not to prove anything to anyone, but just so Phoenix fans can cry yet again.

jman3000
11-27-2007, 12:32 PM
:lol weren't we down 3 points at the time of the foul?

fucking creamed.

romain.star
11-27-2007, 12:36 PM
hey guys, the guy is just not serious... it has to be a joke...
DON T FEED THE :troll ! thanx

Walter Craparita
11-27-2007, 12:42 PM
These threads aren't even worth reading.

The funny factor left a long time ago.

Rummpd
11-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Mark Cuban - any discussion of lack of class or respect begins with him.

Demo Dick Marcinko
11-27-2007, 01:59 PM
Phoenix fans one day you will have an epiphany and you'll look back on these days as to the time when you lost all semblance of dignity and self respect.

Actually you'll fit in just fine in Phoenix, the town of losers, whiners and 40 yr old adolescents.

Hey Shred suck our *. Suck all **** of them. and remember fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

remingtonbo2001
11-27-2007, 03:11 PM

You're going to have to come up with something new. That shit doesn't bother the average Spur Fan anymore. Unlike the Suns, we've proven ourselves to be champions.

easjer
11-27-2007, 03:22 PM
This thread =

blah blah blah bitter-fan-cakes

ShoogarBear
11-27-2007, 03:23 PM
See, this is why the Saguaro troll was so much fun. Any thread like this is guaranteed dozens of responses.

ShoogarBear probably assumes this is my troll, but I would never come up with a name as lame as dafreestyleking.Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice try. :smokin

All trolls are you until proven otherwise.

Spurminator
11-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice try. :smokin

All trolls are you until proven otherwise.

No, seriously this one's not me.

Spurminator
11-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Crap, I did it again.

2centsworth
11-27-2007, 03:28 PM
I love this thread. I get a lot of pleasure in seeing the pain in Suns fan.

ChumpDumper
11-27-2007, 03:29 PM
If I remember correctly, Saguaro was an actual member of the press in Arizona. A piss-ant little paper to be sure, but it's good to know that newspeople there are so objective and not whiny bitch homers.

ShoogarBear
11-27-2007, 03:37 PM
Extra Stout is a Spurm troll?

jag
11-27-2007, 03:38 PM
If that's what I takes to win 4 championships in 9 yrs,I'll take it,and also can live with that.

Touche'....i'll sleep just fine tonight, and im sure the spurs will as well.

Dex
11-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Quick, argue at him fast enough and he might out himself again.

Whoops. Too late. :lmao

Shred
11-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Hehe.

dbreiden83080
11-27-2007, 04:26 PM

Oh yeah us Spurs fans are just losers. 4 titles in 9 years just sucks and the fact that we can't repeat makes us a bunch of jokes right??

I still love to this day all the Suns and Mavs fans that come around and say "We are a bunch cheaters, the title is tainted" all that nonsense. Seriously If they were in the same situation with their team, like they would not have made excuses and defended the validity of their title. I was in here like many other Spurs fans and was none to pleased with Horry and what he did. He was wrong but it happened, Amare came off the bench and the league made the decision they made. At the end of the day i am a Spurs fan and was going to root for my team despite the controvery. The same way any Suns or Mavs fan would have if the same thing happened to their team.

bdubya
11-27-2007, 04:42 PM
My name is dafreestyleking,

Then why doesn't your post rhyme? Just curious.

smrattler
11-27-2007, 07:23 PM
You should have waited another 6 months, you didn't wait long enough to let it all out.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Gay.

Mister Sinister
11-27-2007, 07:40 PM
There is most definitely faggotry afoot here. Besides the usual amount that comes whenever I post something.

TampaDude
11-27-2007, 07:50 PM

http://www.threedown.com/backgrounds/ambulance.png

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Seriously... I wonder what motivates these fans to get up in the morning.

Fans... a word used loosely.

Dex
11-27-2007, 07:55 PM
I don't know what Trolls are Trolls of Trolls anymore.

I think this board really has about 16 posters.

Extra Stout
11-27-2007, 08:01 PM
Extra Stout is a Spurm troll?
*Sigh* My whole ST world is coming unraveled.

BeerIsGood!
11-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Given the sheer length of that first post I'd say this is timvp's troll

jay014
11-27-2007, 08:10 PM
My name is dafreestyleking, The Spurs simply lack the heart of a champion to repeat.

My name is Jay014,

The Mavs simply lack heart to win a championship

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-27-2007, 08:41 PM
I don't know what Trolls are Trolls of Trolls anymore.

I think this board really has about 16 posters.

mikeanthony21
11-27-2007, 09:02 PM

Hatred and Jealousy are such beautiful things. :toast

ShoogarBear
11-27-2007, 11:07 PM
*Sigh* My whole ST world is coming unraveled.I believe it was Philip K. Dick who wrote, "In the end, we are all just trolls of mouse."

BigTexican06
11-28-2007, 01:08 AM
WOW!...A four game sweep and another Spurs Ring Ceremony late on that post. I dont even Dirk and his Nazi Regime would claim u after this one. They're not worried about last season...TRUST ME...they want to forget about it. Worry about stuff like matters like the mavs trying to crawl out of their little three game slump. Or making up you're moronic mind if ur a Suns or Mavs fan.

milkyway21
11-28-2007, 01:58 AM
:blah

You didn't call Nash a classy guy when he signed with Phoenix :lol

Hey, you better tank your season this yr.
Dirk is getting old and your team can never surpass Duncan's Spurs 4 titles.
Aim high, get the #1 pick next yr.

deadratsam
11-28-2007, 03:15 AM
I've been lurking here for a while now. I'm not responding to dafreestyleking's message. Just thought I'd mention that he's been whining about this since May on the nba forums at gamefaqs. That's not to say he isn't a regular poster's alternate troll account, but I get the feeling he could very well have stumbled upon this site just recently.

bdictjames
11-28-2007, 03:22 AM
I've been lurking here for a while now. I'm not responding to dafreestyleking's message. Just thought I'd mention that he's been whining about this since May on the nba forums at gamefaqs. That's not to say he isn't a regular poster's alternate troll account, but I get the feeling he could very well have stumbled upon this site just recently.
Gamefaqs? Isn't that for videogames?

deadratsam
11-28-2007, 03:27 AM
Yeah but there are forums for each videogame and then several social boards (general, regional, special interest).

Fernando TD21
11-28-2007, 03:27 AM
Your name is retarded and you told a stupid story. You, like most whining fans, don't care about winning titles. None of that has changed, since you are still whining about one of the dumbest events in Suns history: Stoudewhiner and Diaw suspension in result of a big flop by Steve Nash.

Nash, being the soft guy that he is, simply over reacted after being fouled by Horry. The Suns believed they had a chance to win the series, although most of us knew Spurs were going to win it all, so what does Suns players do? They violate a NBA rule and get a suspension, acting without thinking of course. According to Suns, if you can't win, whine. Spurs get rewarded because of some dumb decisions by Suns players. Needless to say as a basketball fan, I wasn't surprised by the stupid decisions followed by all the whining, coming from the Suns.

I don't waste my time going into other teams message boards, but I do see many Suns fanboys whining on this board, and they show no intelligence. Others are blind, and refuse to accept the fact they can't win a championship, the truth is painfull I guess. The Suns think they can win a title, well you know what, they can't. Winners end up getting their titles, the Suns on other hand, couldn't beat an old team. You Suns can't even dream about back to back titles, and you won't win a single title either. The Suns simply lack the heart of a champion.

You're a whining team, Amare, D'Antoni, Marion, etc. You're just a group of whining losers, the Suns would have lost anyway. All you Suns have is http://www.chicagorooter.com/BABY_CRYING.gif, that means as much as http://www.getpranks.com/images/items/big/dog_poo_big.jpg in basketball terms.

I don't know what gets fewer titles: whiners or chokers.

Recommended reading:
For you: http://www.kevininscoe.com/pub/stop_whining_and_get_a_life.jpg

For Amare: http://www.paradigmpublish.com/No%20Whining%20front%20cover.jpg

For D'Antoni: http://www.pmi-sd.org/Newsletters/Management%20Concepts_whining_2006_08.jpg

Suns fans in general:
http://www.sonofthesouth.net/uncle-sam/images/stop-whining_small.jpg

ShoogarBear
11-28-2007, 03:28 AM
That's not to say he isn't a regular poster's alternate troll account, but I get the feeling he could very well have stumbled upon this site just recently.I get the feeling he goes through life stumbling.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-28-2007, 08:22 PM

SpurForLife
11-29-2007, 12:20 PM
Totally Agree...

Of course you would. You are probably the same person!!

dafreestyleking
11-29-2007, 12:50 PM
I've been reading the replies and I'm not shocked...at all. It's typical Spurs fanboy behavior sadly. Look, no one is "jealous", so stop trying to flatter yourselves. Look Spurs regardless of how you feel about your "dynasty",(which it's not btw), it will forever be tainted due to your cowardly actions in the Suns-Spurs series.

There's no doubt in my mind the Suns were the better team, and deep down you know this to. And speaking of the bias nature of Spurs fans, one Spurs fanboy told me Bruce Bowen wasn't dirty, can you believe that!? Go on youtube and type Bruce Bowen in the search engine.

Look, no one is going to give you respect, YOU HAVE TO EARN IT! I've told other Spurs fanboys on different message boards this same thing, and they kept on trying to downplay it, but I'm going to tell it to you guys: If you Spurs seriously want to redeem yourselves, YOU MUST WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR. But sadly, you won't because you don't have the heart of the champion, and since the Spurs aren't a dynasty, you guys don't repeat.

You Spurs can't beat the Mavs, and that scares you deeply. You're not better than the Suns either, in a FAIR competition. And by the time the season is over, you may not be the 2nd best team in Texas lol.

dafreestyleking
11-29-2007, 12:58 PM
Of course you would. You are probably the same person!!

No, I can assure you King23 is not me. He knows what I said is the truth. And with a screenname like SpurForLife, gee I wonder who you're rooting for lol.

What the Spurs did in the Suns-Spurs match-up tainted what little legacy they already have. And I don't think you Spurs know what a dynasty is. Dynasties are teams that are basically unstoppable. They are clearly the best team of their era, they destroy competition with ease. The SA Spurs don't have any of those traits. They don't destroy their peers, for crying out loud look at all the cheating the Spurs had to do just to BARELY beat a momentum-less Suns team. And the Spurs aren't clearly the best team, Phoenix and Dallas are better teams.

It's over Spurs, you're going down this year, and I'm going to love it! Not because your team will lose, but because of the blind Spurs-fanboyism. Seriously, you Spurs fans are the biggest fanboys in the league!

spursfan09
11-29-2007, 01:23 PM
Showing up on a spurs message spurs trying to convice us fans that the championship is "tainted" makes you seem really jealous and a cry baby. So if you don't want us to think that about you get out and stop posting.

dafreestyleking
11-29-2007, 01:25 PM
One other thing, I like how Spurs fans label someone as a troll when they don't proclaim their team as teh bestest team evar!!! I'm not a troll, look at these fanboyism responses. Unnecassary childish remarks about me, a person you don't even know. Now does it bother me, no dealing with Spurs fans in the past I'm used to the blind fanboyism, it just further proves my point that you're too protective of your team, probably due to the fact that you're a one trick pony town.

You Spurs fans take ACTUAL, LEGITIMATE criticisms as personal attacks, some of you claim that I'm a Suns fan, others a Mavs fan, because surely in the minds of Spurs fans only Suns and Mavs fans don't like you lol. Just be happy your Spurs even generated some emotion, because the problem with the Spurs is most of America doesn't care about you Spurs. It's not a coincidence that NBA Finals ratings plummet when the Spurs are playing. Before you were just a boring team, now you're a boring, bland team that cheats, and what's worse is you defend this! And to the guy that said he'd take 4 rings over 0, I strongly disagree with that. That's a Barry Bonds mentality. I'll rather have legitimate rings over tainted ones, but that's just me I guess.

I'll wrap this up because there's no need in further trying to debate with Spurs fanboys:
1. Be a fan....not a fanboy. There is a difference. No one is jealous, this may be hard to believe, but most people outside SA don't care and/or don't appreciate their boring style of play and think the cheating in the Suns-Spurs series was a tragedy!

2. Your legacy is forever tainted when you screwed the Suns. Your beef should be with your team, not me.

3. It's pretty obvious you're not a dynasty, even Manu knows it. He thanked Stephen Jackson for GSW eliminating the Mavs and he said they(YOUR SPURS) couldn't beat them. Now, what kind of "dynasty" has a player that says something like that!? Well, at least he's honest.

4.Bottom line, if you want respect, win it all this year,(FAIRLY, that means no kicks to the nads, no tackle attacks purposely in front of your opponent's bench, no kicks to the head, no going after a player's weak legs etc. Oh yeah, all of that was in 1 series alone yeesh!)[I] it's that simply people! Redeem yourselves!

Walter Craparita
11-29-2007, 01:27 PM
They are clearly the best team of their era,

Honestly, your words mean nothing. We have heard all of this 1000000000000000000000x times before.

At the end of the day, Spurs are still the winners...you guys are still the losers. Talk is fucking cheap and the Spurs are the only ones with any gold. Call them boring, call them cheaters...you and the rest of Americans who tune into Paris Hilton for ratings have an opinion worth jack shit. :wakeup

The only respect worth a damn is self-respect, and the Spurs and their fans have plenty of that.

Sportcamper
11-29-2007, 01:42 PM
dafreestyleking - I think that you are very knowlegagable, intelligent & I enjoyed reading your unbiased opinion...But I liked it when Horry body checked Nash...It was the playoffs & THE Suns were behaving like nasty little buggers...

ehz33satx
11-29-2007, 01:49 PM
Me thinks dafreestyleking is dasunsfan internet alter ego. I would ignore him from this point on. He is just an ignoramus trying to start arguments.

ehz33satx
11-29-2007, 01:51 PM
He is a Mavs fan but all he has been talking about is the Spurs-Suns series, ala dasunsfan.

DAINTX
11-29-2007, 02:09 PM
If it were any team but the Suns, Horry's body check on Nash would have been just another foul, albeit a flagrant one. Any other team, and especially the Spurs, would have just kept on playing. Pop would not allow any crying. But the Suns? Nope, they are like the runt in the schoolyard...looking for help when the big boys get rough. It's no wonder most any NBA fan would label the Suns the league's crybabies. In any case, the Spurs won three other games from those clowns and could of won 5 without too much effort. The Suns were intimidated.

fyatuk
11-29-2007, 02:10 PM
I'll wrap this up because there's no need in further trying to debate with Spurs fanboys:
1. Be a fan....not a fanboy. There is a difference. No one is jealous, this may be hard to believe, but most people outside SA don't care and/or don't appreciate their boring style of play and think the cheating in the Suns-Spurs series was a tragedy!

2. Your legacy is forever tainted when you screwed the Suns. Your beef should be with your team, not me.

3. It's pretty obvious you're not a dynasty, even Manu knows it. He thanked Stephen Jackson for GSW eliminating the Mavs and he said they(YOUR SPURS) couldn't beat them. Now, what kind of "dynasty" has a player that says something like that!? Well, at least he's honest.

4.Bottom line, if you want respect, win it all this year,(FAIRLY, that means no kicks to the nads, no tackle attacks purposely in front of your opponent's bench, no kicks to the head, no going after a player's weak legs etc. Oh yeah, all of that was in 1 series alone yeesh!)[I] it's that simply people! Redeem yourselves!

Just because I'm bored.

1. True statement. Of course, since most people outside SA don't care about the NBA, that's not saying much. You might want to recheck it when comparing to other NBA teams. The Spurs sell the 9th most jerseys in the NBA (as of Jun 2007, ahead of Dallas and only one notch below Phoenix), and are widely accepted to having the largest international following. That's the facts. That makes it pretty obvious the Spurs have a rather large fanbase, and since San Antonio is one of the smallest NBA markets, there's a lot of Spurs fans outside of SA.

I won't even argue the "boring style" of play, since that's a subjective matter. What entertains me greatly (and the Spurs do with Tony and Manu leading the way), may bore the hell out of you. Oh well.

2. Considering I haven't heard anyone bring it up this year, and probably only will when the Spurs plays the Suns the first time, I don't think it's "forever" tainted. Like many have said, a lot of us were pissed off at Horry for doing that crap. But, like the vast majority of people who follow the NBA, there were no doubts the Spurs were going to win that series even if that hadn't happened. The Suns screwed themselves more than anything by running with too short of a bench and imploding.

Okay, not going to bother with the other 2. I have to get back to work if I want to make it home in time to watch the cowboys.

DAINTX
11-29-2007, 02:22 PM

Does your team wear panties too? Jesus Christ! It's a man's game son. Grow up!

pking
11-29-2007, 02:59 PM
When I saw the title of this post, I thought 'please don't be a dumbass Mavs fan' (I'm a Mavs fan, we'll leave the dumbass part out when it comes to me :lol) Some of you dumbasses make all Mavs fans look like morons.

ehz33satx
11-29-2007, 03:25 PM
When I saw the title of this post, I thought 'please don't be a dumbass Mavs fan' (I'm a Mavs fan, we'll leave the dumbass part out when it comes to me :lol) Some of you dumbasses make all Mavs fans look like morons.

Don't worry, it's just a Suns fan masquerading as a Mavs fan.

ehz33satx
11-29-2007, 03:27 PM
Either way, not too much to worry about.

The_Waaaambulance
11-29-2007, 04:00 PM
One other thing, I like how Spurs fans label someone as a troll when they don't proclaim their team as teh bestest team evar!!! I'm not a troll, look at these fanboyism responses. Unnecassary childish remarks about me, a person you don't even know. Now does it bother me, no dealing with Spurs fans in the past I'm used to the blind fanboyism, it just further proves my point that you're too protective of your team, probably due to the fact that you're a one trick pony town.

You Spurs fans take ACTUAL, LEGITIMATE criticisms as personal attacks, some of you claim that I'm a Suns fan, others a Mavs fan, because surely in the minds of Spurs fans only Suns and Mavs fans don't like you lol. Just be happy your Spurs even generated some emotion, because the problem with the Spurs is most of America doesn't care about you Spurs. It's not a coincidence that NBA Finals ratings plummet when the Spurs are playing. Before you were just a boring team, now you're a boring, bland team that cheats, and what's worse is you defend this! And to the guy that said he'd take 4 rings over 0, I strongly disagree with that. That's a Barry Bonds mentality. I'll rather have legitimate rings over tainted ones, but that's just me I guess.

Yes, ma'am. Sorry it took me so long, but I'm here now. You called?

Shred
11-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Evas wore this shirt to the Wizards game last night:

http://img.wizwid.com/PImg/750365/des/750365035_08.jpg

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-29-2007, 04:43 PM
I'll give Shred some props for finding a new gimmick. As for this thread, :td.

Demo Dick Marcinko
11-29-2007, 05:00 PM
One other thing, I like how Spurs fans label someone as a troll when they don't proclaim their team as teh bestest team evar!!! I'm not a troll, look at these fanboyism responses.

Can I play? No you're not a troll, just incredibly stupid. If you hadn't of thrown your Big Chief writing tablet and your #2 pencil you may have learned to spell. I know I'm using spelling smack, but I figure it's something this juvenile could relate to.

Unnecassary childish remarks about me, a person you don't even know.

Your posts speak volumes about you. Run Forrest, run!

Now does it bother me, no dealing with Spurs fans in the past I'm used to the blind fanboyism, it just further proves my point that you're too protective of your team, probably due to the fact that you're a one trick pony town.

Could it be that we're protective of our team because we're fans? I don't want to inundate you with too much information but think about it. And as far as being a one trick pony, I will consol myself by watching one of my four championship DVD series. I'll lend them to you so you can watch an actual NBA championship basketball, and so that you can know what it actually feels like for the team you cheer for wins an NBA championship. Totally alien concept to you, but hey we do what we can.

You Spurs fans take ACTUAL, LEGITIMATE criticisms as personal attacks, some of you claim that I'm a Suns fan, others a Mavs fan, because surely in the minds of Spurs fans only Suns and Mavs fans don't like you lol.

Only the fans of teams we crush or the fans of teams who got beat by the lowest seeded team (ie worse team) in the playoffs don't like us. But that's understandable. Human nature. We ripped your hearts out and spit them at you with a wry smile on our face. And now you resent our success. Get over it. Or don't get over it. No skin off my back.

Just be happy your Spurs even generated some emotion,
No we're happy that our Spurs have won 4 NBA championships. How many has your loser organization won? Don't answer, you'll only embarrass yourself.

because the problem with the Spurs is most of America doesn't care about you Spurs. It's not a coincidence that NBA Finals ratings plummet when the Spurs are playing.

I think there was already a post about our international appeal and the popularity of the Spurs merchandising.

Before you were just a boring team, now you're a boring, bland team that cheats, and what's worse is you defend this! And to the guy that said he'd take 4 rings over 0, I strongly disagree with that. That's a Barry Bonds mentality. I'll rather have legitimate rings over tainted ones, but that's just me I guess.

We don't cheat, we just play hard nosed basketball. When one of our players goes before a federal grand jury then you can say we cheated. Why is it that losers always wrap their loser mentality on to a preconceived notion and beat it like a drum just because their team lacks the heart and skill set to win anything. The fan becomes a reflection of their team - losers. :loser

No you'll wrap this up because you're feeble minded and weak. Furthermore you bring nothing of substance. Simply hints and allegations and subjective opinions based on being fans of a loser organization. No shame in that, we can't always be winners.

No one is jealous? Are you for real? Then why are you trying so hard to influence our thinking. Not that you have that kind of credibility or power.

The one thinks our championship is tainted. Jeez quit being such a drama queen. And ya, I'll agree with you, we screwed the sons when we whipped their asses. And we have no beef with you. You are here simply for our amusement.

I call BS on that one. Or you're simply a liar. Take your pick. We're the kind of dynasty that has more NBA championship rings then your team. Is there any other kind?

4.Bottom line, if you want respect, win it all this year

Let me clue you in einstein, but every teams goes out and tries to win it every year. The unfortunate thing is that not every team (yours included) has the heart of a champion.

,(FAIRLY, that means no kicks to the nads, no tackle attacks purposely in front of your opponent's bench, no kicks to the head, no going after a player's weak legs etc. Oh yeah, all of that was in 1 series alone yeesh!)[I] it's that simply people! Redeem yourselves!

Loser talk. :toast

Findog
11-29-2007, 05:06 PM
Wow, six pages. some of you like to bite.

Shred
11-29-2007, 05:14 PM
Wow, six pages. some of you like to bite.

Yes, the monkeys are dancing.

MONTENEGRINO
11-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Wow... what a thread!!!
If that means anything for thread starter, I'm bball fan from Europe, and I can only say that Spurs are great team, with big heart. Their game is old good game, unlike Mavs or Suns, they play real good bball. Exactly how it said to be played. LIKE CHAMPS! :king

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-29-2007, 05:32 PM
Yes, the monkeys are dancing.
...but he still knows the classics.

kbyanks21
11-29-2007, 06:28 PM

Wow dude, you SERIOUSLY need to get over it. I mean, just deal with it, no matter what the Spurs won and our RINGS are not and have never been tainted. It looks to me like you need to deal with it, the Spurs are 4 time champions and Dallas....is not.