PDA

View Full Version : LOL Nutt new Ole Miss HC

MajorMike
11-27-2007, 10:24 AM
CBS.com (http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10498132)

Former Arkansas coach Nutt replaces Orgeron at Ole Miss
Nov. 27, 2007
CBSSports.com wire reports

JACKSON, Miss. -- Houston Nutt wasn't out of a job for long: He was hired as Mississippi's football coach just hours after resigning at Arkansas.

Nutt agreed to a contract late Monday night, and replaces Ed Orgeron, who was fired Sunday after the Rebels lost to rival Mississippi State and finished 3-9.

The hiring of Nutt was confirmed by a person close to the program who spoke to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the announcement had not yet been made.

Nutt resigned even though the Razorbacks upset then-No. 1 LSU 50-48 in triple overtime last week.

The school planned an announcement on its coaching situation later Tuesday.

AP NEWS

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 01:32 PM
People are acting like we're in trouble.

We know exactly what Nutt will do. Run between the tackles.

He won't ever have the caliber players he ran through Arkansas with.

Maybe he just wants to be close to home in Arkansas. Cause him coaching Ole Miss will last 4 years tops before he's canned.

I just don't understand his thought process here. Unless my insults are true about Ole Miss expectations. Which are 7 wins and beating Misstake. They don't care for a NT muchless a SECC or a damn bowl even. He might actually be Ole Pisses dream come true.

Holt's Cat
11-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Ole Miss doesn't care about NCs? Archie Manning is still publicly fellated there 40 years later. Inflated expectations, sure. But this isn't Duke we're talking about.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 01:44 PM
You're still not funny.

dirk4mvp
11-27-2007, 05:25 PM
I just don't understand his thought process here. Unless my insults are true about Ole Miss expectations. Which are 7 wins and beating Misstake. They don't care for a NT muchless a SECC or a damn bowl even.

As I live in heavy Ole Miss territory, I can say this is 1000% true.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 07:29 PM
Ding.