PDA

View Full Version : The Show "Heroe's"

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-28-2007, 01:06 AM
Anyone else like this show? i follow it and this last weekend two of my buddies met the charactar mohinder suresh at a resturant. he was cool and took some pics. this last episode was weak, and there's only one more this season. im not into marvel, but the show is kinda cool...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-28-2007, 01:31 AM
There's no apostrophe in the name because it's not being used possessively or for a missing letter.

First season - fantastic.

Second - meh...

Buddy Holly
11-28-2007, 01:46 AM
Anyone else like this show? i follow it and this last weekend two of my buddies met the charactar mohinder suresh at a resturant. he was cool and took some pics. this last episode was weak, and there's only one more this season. im not into marvel, but the show is kinda cool...

What restaurant?

J.T.
11-28-2007, 01:50 AM
The thing about the second season is that they have too many characters and too many stories running concurrent to each other. I realize the need to introduce new characters in a show like this, but so far they have done a poor job of pacing and arranging the scenes. I don't like the episodes where certain characters are given a "bye week". On the whole, the second season would have been on par with the first had they paced the plot a little better. It took them seven weeks to advance the plot to a "big picture" scenario, and that is what killed it.

LuvBones
11-28-2007, 01:57 AM
Yeah I stopped watching that show because I can tell it's going to be a let down. They brought in at least 10 new characters on top of the 10-15 they already had. That's just way too many for people to stay interested in all of them. By the time they go back to another main character's story I've forgotten where it left off or stopped caring. It's going to get worse. (esp. with the strike)

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-28-2007, 02:28 AM
The thing about the second season is that they have too many characters and too many stories running concurrent to each other. I realize the need to introduce new characters in a show like this, but so far they have done a poor job of pacing and arranging the scenes. I don't like the episodes where certain characters are given a "bye week". On the whole, the second season would have been on par with the first had they paced the plot a little better. It took them seven weeks to advance the plot to a "big picture" scenario, and that is what killed it.

from what i know they will kill off two charactars this week, and the writers strike forced them to change the way they ended this season.