PDA

View Full Version : has been spurs

Pages : [1] 2

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 01:11 AM
at the end of the day, your team will not repeat - mark my words. You didn't get better in the off season and you're relying on a flaky guard to bring you back to the finals. "Timmy's" old and so is "dirty" Bruce. Manu's getting worn down and Horry can't even play - are you going to rely on Finley? Yeah, he's on fire? How can you match up with the real Big 3? Sure it's the regular season, but get real - IF you make it to the finals how are you going to guard us? Never a dynasty and never a repeat.

Mister Sinister
11-28-2007, 01:12 AM
Fail troll is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail.

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-28-2007, 01:14 AM
Out of all these threads, the only thing that sux, is that i cant pick out the trolls from the genuine dumbasses.

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-28-2007, 01:15 AM
thank you shagia

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 01:15 AM
good response - like I thought no answer

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-28-2007, 01:16 AM
definately no answer.

bdictjames
11-28-2007, 01:17 AM
How could your big 3 be real if you havent won any championships? Rings speak for themselves.

I dont know if this thread deserves a decent answer lol, pathetic fail.

Walter Craparita
11-28-2007, 01:19 AM
Anyone have that "thread fail" stamp picture. I need it.

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-28-2007, 01:20 AM
Anyone have that "thread fail" stamp picture. I need it.
there's some great fail stamps out there :toast somebody do it !

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 01:21 AM
that's what I thought - good answer. You guys are completely shit scared of what we will do to you in the Finals - if you get there

ludda
11-28-2007, 01:22 AM
I think the same troll is making these stupid tired threads, the other ones under a mavs-suns fan.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 01:23 AM
How could your big 3 be real if you havent won any championships? Rings speak for themselves.

I dont know if this thread deserves a decent answer lol, pathetic fail.

How about 16 rings?

Mister Sinister
11-28-2007, 01:23 AM
thank you shagia
S'what I'm here for.

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-28-2007, 01:27 AM
S'what I'm here for.
is there anyway you can stamp this thread "failed"?

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 01:27 AM
Apparently you guys were waiting for this - BTown is in full effect. We're your worst nightmare and right now there's no one better than us. You got your ring last year, but that's the last one you'll get for a long time. Patriots, Sox and the Celts are all about the ring. Too bad you only have 1 team.

E20
11-28-2007, 01:29 AM
Someone should delete this thread.

Cavs > Celtics

Spurs > Cavs

Spurs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Celtics

/end of the thread.

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-28-2007, 01:29 AM
hey smart guy, when do we play first anyway? :lol

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-28-2007, 01:30 AM

Cavs > Celtics

Spurs > Cavs

/end of the thread.

E20, comin' through with the troll-buster :elephant

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 01:32 AM
hey smart guy, when do we play first anyway? :lol

St. Patty's day (17th - close enough) - that's when you'll get the real taste

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-28-2007, 01:33 AM
Orlando > Bustin'
Spurs > Orlando
My Daddy > Your Daddy

Mister Sinister
11-28-2007, 01:34 AM
is there anyway you can stamp this thread "failed"?
I can DO THIS!
http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/Demotivators/failure_2.jpg

Walter Craparita
Come get some.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZbFVERS8Kc

I'm So Hood

Cavs > Celtics

Spurs > Cavs

/end of the thread.

Live in the past all you want - but all you sperms fans know that the real deal waits you in the East (if you can get past Dallas and Phoenix without cheating.)

Mister Sinister
11-28-2007, 01:35 AM
Live in the past all you want - but all you sperms fans know that the real deal waits you in the East (if you can get past Dallas and Phoenix without cheating.)
I love how you say live in the past when YOU'RE the one who mentioned 16 titles.

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-28-2007, 01:37 AM
I can DO THIS!
http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/Demotivators/failure_2.jpg

Bustin' Celtics< that fail :lol

anakha
11-28-2007, 01:38 AM
dafreestyleking yesterday, now I'm So Hood?

These have got to be the same person.

Is Extra Stout online? :lol

HighLowLobForBig-50

So the Bustin' Celts will meet they match on they own holiday?! :lol

I'm So Hood
I love how you say live in the past when YOU'RE the one who mentioned 16 titles.

the response was to some idiot that said "win a championship" - nah we're livin' in the present. Just like the Pats dominated the cowgirls, we'll be running this league for a long time - believe dat

Mister Sinister
11-28-2007, 01:39 AM
the response was to some idiot that said "win a championship" - nah we're livin' in the present. Just like the Pats dominated the cowgirls, we'll be running this league for a long time - believe dat
Yeah, don't care about American football. It's all just an exercise in repressed male homosexuality.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 01:41 AM
So the Bustin' Celts will meet they match on they own holiday?! :lol

poetic justice - sperms humbled for the lucky team that they are. Finally true b-ball will be played and the jv team that's benefited from matching up against bad teams will be exposed

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 01:42 AM
Yeah, don't care about American football. It's all just an exercise in repressed male homosexuality.

yeah - you're sig doesn't show any thing relating to homosexuality?

HighLowLobForBig-50

Do you know how good the Spurs will be by then? :spin you haven't been watching our "boring" games.

Mister Sinister
yeah - you're sig doesn't show any thing relating to homosexuality?
No, actually, it doesn't. They're brothers.

SAtown
11-28-2007, 01:45 AM
poetic justice - sperms humbled for the lucky team that they are. Finally true b-ball will be played and the jv team that's benefited from matching up against bad teams will be exposed

Sure, like the 05 and 07 Suns, the 03 Lakers, the 03 Mavs, the 05 Pistons, etc... all bad teams right?

Leetonidas
at the end of the day, your team will not repeat - mark my words. You didn't get better in the off season and you're relying on a flaky guard to bring you back to the finals. "Timmy's" old and so is "dirty" Bruce. Manu's getting worn down and Horry can't even play - are you going to rely on Finley? Yeah, he's on fire? How can you match up with the real Big 3? Sure it's the regular season, but get real - IF you make it to the finals how are you going to guard us? Never a dynasty and never a repeat.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j242/Jesus_Freak86/thread-fail-stamp.gif

I'm So Hood
Do you know how good the Spurs will be by then? :spin you haven't been watching our "boring" games.

that's great, but have you been watching the real BIG THREE? Who's going to defend them? Timmy, Bruce, Ginobili? Get ready for the new dawning of real basketball played with talent not a system

Walter Craparita
ahaha there it is.

SAtown
11-28-2007, 01:46 AM
And I'm still trying to figure out whose troll this is... No clues given yet

Mister Sinister
11-28-2007, 01:46 AM
Oh noes! Is it Friday already?!

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 01:48 AM
ahaha there it is.

you're kidding right? 16>4. Have you ever repeated? Yeah, I didn't think so. Try winning 8 in a row and then you might be able to brag

Leetonidas
11-28-2007, 01:48 AM
Oh noes! Is it Friday already?!
Nah, this guy is just failsauce.

Mister Sinister
11-28-2007, 01:49 AM
Failure goes where?
Also, Mudkips.

E20
11-28-2007, 01:49 AM
I want KG's manseed.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 01:53 AM

nice avoidance - I'm surprised. No good rebuttals, no reasons why the sperms will be able to compete. Nah, it's just we won last year so we'll win again. Just something you should look at - Celts stats. Pretty solid and all you guys have is a decent record against crappy teams - how did you do against Dallas? Oh that's right - you got owned. Good luck making the Conference Finals - much less the NBA Finals. We know about history and rings and it won't help us get to the Finals - The Big 3 will though

Mister Sinister
11-28-2007, 01:55 AM
nice avoidance - I'm surprised. No good rebuttals, no reasons why the sperms will be able to compete. Nah, it's just we won last year so we'll win again. Just something you should look at - Celts stats. Pretty solid and all you guys have is a decent record against crappy teams - how did you do against Dallas? Oh that's right - you got owned. Good luck making the Conference Finals - much less the NBA Finals. We know about history and rings and it won't help us get to the Finals - The Big 3 will though
Cleveland swept the season series from us last year, and we saw how much that mattered, didn't we? Gb2/goatse, failure.

Walter Craparita
11-28-2007, 01:58 AM

The NBA already has "The Big 3."

Only one thing more boring than the Spurs...The PGA.

SAtown
11-28-2007, 02:01 AM
nice avoidance - I'm surprised. No good rebuttals, no reasons why the sperms will be able to compete. Nah, it's just we won last year so we'll win again. Just something you should look at - Celts stats.

It's November. :lmao

Pretty solid and all you guys have is a decent record against crappy teams - how did you do against Dallas? Oh that's right - you got owned.

...Cleveland... :lmao

Good luck making the Conference Finals - much less the NBA Finals. We know about history and rings and it won't help us get to the Finals
- The Big 3 will though

:lmao Self-ownage. Anyways, Bird knew how to win, the Big 3 have been jokes in the playoffs.

Guajalote
11-28-2007, 02:02 AM
One thing that I think should be a concern to Celts fans is the high number of minutes played by the big three. Rajon's got a lot of minutes too, but he's in his early 20's. I know Pop's always tried to limit Tony's, Manu's, and Tim's minutes and that's paid off (especially with Manu not playing over the summer). Of course knowing Tony, he could probably play about three games in a row and have plenty of energy left over.

http://www.nba.com/celtics/stats/

http://www.nba.com/spurs/stats/

Hopefully come March and April Garnett, Allen, and Pierce will still have enough gas in the tank. I'll be anxious to see who comes out of the east with Boston, Detroit, Cleveland, New Jersey, and by the looks of it, Orlando too.

Demo Dick Marcinko
11-28-2007, 02:07 AM
you're kidding right? 16>4. Have you ever repeated? Yeah, I didn't think so. Try winning 8 in a row and then you might be able to brag

You girls haven't won squat since '86. Were you even born then? You do know we have absolutely dominated you since then. Garnett has been Duncan's bitch ever since Timmmy came into the league. Bowen makes Ray Allen cry like a little girl everytime they match up, hence his public media pity partys. What has Pierce ever done?

You may want to let them play the game first, otherwise you're going to end up looking a lot more stupid then you do know.

For a little freckle faced white guy with coke bottle glasses living in his mom's basement, I like how you came up with a thug wangsta wannabe handle. Poser.

Demo Dick Marcinko
11-28-2007, 02:09 AM

about as well as you clowns did against the Cavs. You know the team we swept in the finals last year. Give it up, you're over matched.

THE SIXTH MAN
11-28-2007, 02:09 AM
One thing that I think should be a concern to Celts fans is the high number of minutes played by the big three. Rajon's got a lot of minutes too, but he's in his early 20's. I know Pop's always tried to limit Tony's, Manu's, and Tim's minutes and that's paid off (especially with Manu not playing over the summer). Of course knowing Tony, he could probably play about three games in a row and have plenty of energy left over.

http://www.nba.com/celtics/stats/

http://www.nba.com/spurs/stats/

Hopefully come March and April Garnett, Allen, and Pierce will still have enough gas in the tank. I'll be anxious to see who comes out of the east with Boston, Detroit, Cleveland, New Jersey, and by the looks of it, Orlando too.
I love that Will Ferrell skit gif in your sig! :lol classic!

Guajalote
11-28-2007, 02:13 AM
I love that Will Ferrell skit gif in your sig! :lol classic!

Thanks. I watch it on You Tube at least once a night. Watching Jimmy crack up, then Will, then Chris is too funny. The best thing is how Christopher Walken keeps a straight face.

THE SIXTH MAN
11-28-2007, 02:15 AM
Thanks. I watch it on You Tube at least once a night. Watching Jimmy crack up, then Will, then Chris is too funny. The best thing is how Christopher Walken keeps a straight face.
:lol Damn theres so many SNL Will Ferrell skits that are classic. But the cow bell one is one of my favorites.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 02:15 AM
about as well as you clowns did against the Cavs. You know the team we swept in the finals last year. Give it up, you're over matched.

You're kidding right? Different teams and I can tell by you weak attempts to avoid the obvious - you can't match up with the Celts '08. KG owned Duncan in the West and he'll own him in the Finals if you guys make it to the Finals. "Cheap Shot Rob" can only do that once - what's your game plan when Phoenix owns you guys this year?

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 02:18 AM
Cleveland swept the season series from us last year, and we saw how much that mattered, didn't we? Gb2/goatse, failure.

Are you really comparing the Cav's to our team this year? Nice comparison - keep dreaming. End result is that the sperms don't even make it to the Finals and you guys get to watch BTown win yet another ring

anakha
11-28-2007, 02:24 AM
Well, we were pretty much due for a Celtics troll this season...

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 02:35 AM
Well, we were pretty much due for a Celtics troll this season...

I'm really shocked - no good rebuttals. Just - "this is a troll.. blah... blah.. blah... Are you guys really that confident? Reality check - you're team doesn't even compare to the Celts ('08) We'll own you on the the 17th and IF (and that's a big If) you make it to the Finals, we'll own you again. What do you have really? A worn out duncan, an old dirty bruce, a worn out ginobili, and a glamour PG that really doesn't have anything other than an occasional drive. Seriously, where's you guys' strength? How can you compete with what we got? Just a heads up - you guys were lucky with playing poor competition, but now it's about real b-ball and talent beats a system. Don't try to compare us to the weak ass cavs - you know we're much better than that. The reality of it is that you'll be luckY to make it to the Finals and if you do - you have to deal with the real BIG 3

Demo Dick Marcinko
11-28-2007, 02:39 AM
You're kidding right? Different teams and I can tell by you weak attempts to avoid the obvious - you can't match up with the Celts '08. KG owned Duncan in the West and he'll own him in the Finals if you guys make it to the Finals. "Cheap Shot Rob" can only do that once - what's your game plan when Phoenix owns you guys this year?

Ok, little man I'll play - you do know that Garnett has never defeated Duncan in a playoff series, right? Let me fill you in, Duncan owns the Garnett 6-2 in playoff games. Garnett has never defeated Tim in a playoff series.

Since 97 head to head:

Duncan - fg 55% 11.9 rpg 2.5 bpg 21.1 ppg 22.6 PER
Garnett - fg 49% 9.6 rpg 1.8 bpg 18.5 ppg 20.4 PER

Duncan - 2 reg season MVP's 3 NBA finals MVP's
Garnett - 1 reg season MVP 0 NBA finals MVP's

I think I hear your mom calling. Said you got school tomorrow. You're embarrassing her.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 02:42 AM
Ok, little man I'll play - you do know that Garnett has never defeated Duncan in a playoff series, right? Let me fill you in, Duncan owns the Garnett 6-2 in playoff games. Garnett has never defeated Tim in a playoff series.

Since 97 head to head:

I think I hear your mom calling. Said you got school tomorrow. You're embarrassing her.

stats are nice, but if you really know the game you understand how much of a thorn KG is to Duncan. In fact, Duncan even has admitted that (please don't make me research Duncan's' comments to validate that statment.)

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 02:44 AM

Since 97 head to head:

Oh yeah - by the way, KG's never been on a team like he is now - check the stats. Keep avoiding the obvious - sperms don't even stand a chance with the Celts '08

THE SIXTH MAN
11-28-2007, 02:46 AM
:lol Honestly, you're wasting your time. Whats funny is you actually think people care about what you have to say. Your asking for rebuttals for the lame ass shit your posting? The same tired ass Spurs are old and cheats and blah blah blah shit. That shits recycled and been used more then Lindsey Lohans puss. Really, step your game up and maybe just maybe you'll get the answers your looking for son. Till then your nothing special and you certainly aren't original.

Demo Dick Marcinko
11-28-2007, 02:47 AM
I'm really shocked - no good rebuttals. Just - "this is a troll.. blah... blah.. blah... Are you guys really that confident? Reality check - you're team doesn't even compare to the Celts ('08) We'll own you on the the 17th and IF (and that's a big If) you make it to the Finals, we'll own you again. What do you have really? A worn out duncan, an old dirty bruce, a worn out ginobili, and a glamour PG that really doesn't have anything other than an occasional drive. Seriously, where's you guys' strength? How can you compete with what we got? Just a heads up - you guys were lucky with playing poor competition, but now it's about real b-ball and talent beats a system. Don't try to compare us to the weak ass cavs - you know we're much better than that. The reality of it is that you'll be luckY to make it to the Finals and if you do - you have to deal with the real BIG 3

Give us something of substance. Coulda, shoulda, woulda won't get you to the finals. Since you obviously don't know basketball, our strength is in "The Real Big 3", our bench, coach and experience. We've been doing this as a team a lot longer then you upstarts have.

And if you gotta ask what our strength is, your out of your league and comfort zone. Reeks of a lack of basketball knowledge and we'll just chalk it up to youthful exhuberance and plain stupidity.

And the only thing we know for sure right now, anyway you spin it, it just won't go away is that we swept the team that just punked your asses last night. Ever hear of common opponents?

Please get your weak sauce outta here, troll boy. Thanks for playing though junior. Next time bring the varsity.

Guajalote
11-28-2007, 02:49 AM

What are the thoughts in Celtics nation about what I posted earlier?

Demo Dick Marcinko
11-28-2007, 02:52 AM
:lol Honestly, you're wasting your time. Whats funny is you actually think people care about what you have to say. Your asking for rebuttals for the lame ass shit your posting? The same tired ass Spurs are old and cheats and blah blah blah shit. That shits recycled and been used more then Lindsey Lohans puss. Really, step your game up and maybe just maybe you'll get the answers your looking for son. Till then your nothing special and you certainly aren't original.

Where do these cockroaches crawl out of? Oh well, tired of toying with this novice.

btw, loved your Lindsey Lohan reference! :lol :lol

THE SIXTH MAN
11-28-2007, 02:54 AM
btw, loved your Lindsey Lohan reference! :lol :lol
:lol :tu

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 02:54 AM
I actually came in here for a fight b/c we haven't had anything to talk about our Celts until this year, but I got admit you guys game is weak. None of you guys have told me why the sperms can repeat - at the end of the day we know that if the real BIG 3 is healthy they will own this league and the championship is OURS. You guys (I'm sorry - I should say yawl) are a bunch of pussies. Really, "yawl" are weak and content with winning last year - where's your strength? Who have you played that means anything? You got lucky last year (in fact you've been lucky every year that you've won a championship) so where is your right to say you're a dynasty? Tainted championships is all "yawl" own and how in the world are you gonna win a legit ring? Sorry fellas - BTown wins this year. LIVE WITH THAT!

THE SIXTH MAN
11-28-2007, 02:56 AM
I actually came in here for a fight b/c we haven't had anything to talk about our Celts until this year, but I got admit you guys game is weak. None of you guys have told me why the sperms can repeat - at the end of the day we know that if the real BIG 3 is healthy they will own this league and the championship is OURS. You guys (I'm sorry - I should say yawl) are a bunch of pussies. Really, "yawl" are weak and content with winning last year - where's your strength? Who have you played that means anything? You got lucky last year (in fact you've been lucky every year that you've won a championship) so where is your right to say you're a dynasty? Tainted championships is all "yawl" own and how in the world are you gonna win a legit ring? Sorry fellas - BTown wins this year. LIVE WITH THAT!
Well good for you and "BTown". :tu

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:05 AM
Give us something of substance. Coulda, shoulda, woulda won't get you to the finals. Since you obviously don't know basketball, our strength is in "The Real Big 3", our bench, coach and experience. We've been doing this as a team a lot longer then you upstarts have.

And if you gotta ask what our strength is, your out of your league and comfort zone. Reeks of a lack of basketball knowledge and we'll just chalk it up to youthful exhuberance and plain stupidity.

And the only thing we know for sure right now, anyway you spin it, it just won't go away is that we swept the team that just punked your asses last night. Ever hear of common opponents?

Please get your weak sauce outta here, troll boy. Thanks for playing though junior. Next time bring the varsity.

Good try Son - don't try to skate the issue by pawing it off to a young kid. You didn't even answer the question - which means you're weak ass attempt to rebut was never there in the first place. Just a little advice - if you're trying to prove a point back it up with substance - is that too much to ask? Your sperms have an ok record against crappy teams. That's great - but as well as you know (and hopefully any sperm fan knows) the whole game is about being dominant against other teams and you guys haven't even come close to being dominant. The only team dominant in the league is my Celts

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:07 AM
Well good for you and "BTown". :tu

nice rebuttal - you proved me wrong. I can't wait until KG throws down on duncan's weak ass shit just like your comment

ShoogarBear
11-28-2007, 03:10 AM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1475676/2/istockphoto_1475676_irish_extra_stout_beer.jpg

THE SIXTH MAN
11-28-2007, 03:10 AM
nice rebuttal - you proved me wrong. I can't wait until KG throws down on duncan's weak ass shit just like your comment
:lol That wasn't a rebuttal genius.

ShoogarBear
11-28-2007, 03:11 AM
Also pretty funny since this asshole wasn't probably even born the last time the Celtics won anything.

MaNuMaNiAc
Why people insist on feeding the trolls is beyond me... This dude is saying the same old tired crap that every other pathetic troll and you people fall for it EVERY time. Get a clue people!

THE SIXTH MAN
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1475676/2/istockphoto_1475676_irish_extra_stout_beer.jpg
Nice rebuttal-blah blah blah your shit is week [/I'm So Hood]

bdictjames
11-28-2007, 03:12 AM
Hear ye, hear ye, the troll just wants attention for his Celts.

ShoogarBear
Nice rebuttal-blah blah blah your shit is week [/I'm So Hood]Just letting ES know I'm on to him now.

I'm So Hood

yep - no response to why the real BIG 3 can be stopped. Sorry sperms fans - your lucky tainted rings will not help you. Get used to the Big Ticket jammin it home on his way to his ring.

THE SIXTH MAN
11-28-2007, 03:13 AM
:lmao

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:15 AM
Why people insist on feeding the trolls is beyond me... This dude is saying the same old tired crap that every other pathetic troll and you people fall for it EVERY time. Get a clue people!

OK hotrod - why do YOU think think the sperms can compete with the real BIG 3?

ShoogarBear
11-28-2007, 03:16 AM
Hey, hoodie. Wanna enlighten us as to all your vast previous experiences with Celtic championships?

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 03:19 AM
What the hell....I'll play.

and a glamour PG that really doesn't have anything other than an occasional drive. Seriously, where's you guys' strength?
Have you even watched any games of either team?
Rajon Rondo can't even hit the occasional layup when does get the chance. Did you see some of the bricks that kid put up? And those open jumpers....he couldn't even hit the rim....I am surprised he didn't break the backboard with those bricks. In the meantime time TP has a solid jumper now...since you obviously did not watch the playoffs last year, and actually hits those same type of layups that you boy misses, he is consistently among the league leaders in points in the paint.

a worn out ginobili
Who btw....is only having the best statistical year of is NBA career....yep he's worn out alright. :rolleyes

Don't try to compare us to the weak ass cavs - you know we're much better than that.
Are you referring to the same Cavs team that just beat your superior Celtics team tonight?

Just a heads up - you guys were lucky with playing poor competition,
This is the same reason the Celtics are 11-2 right now, poor competition. When your beloved Caltics played a decent team (Orlando) you lost.

A worn out duncan
People have been saying that for the last couple of years I think.
And then he goes out and kills them in the playoffs.

Seriously, where's you guys' strength?
It's called playing as a team. What's your strength?

stats are nice, but if you really know the game you understand how much of a thorn KG is to Duncan. In fact, Duncan even has admitted that (please don't make me research Duncan's' comments to validate that statment.)
Since You brought it up why don't show some of these comments.
So...when did KG beat Duncan head-to-head in a playoff series?

bdictjames
11-28-2007, 03:21 AM
Go Cheryl!! Feed him hard! :lol

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:23 AM
Hey, hoodie. Wanna enlighten us as to all your vast previous experiences with Celtic championships?

As we know, it's not about past championships (we've got 16 you have a solid 4 - well one's got an * but we'll let it go)

The real point is that right now there's nobody in the NBA that can stop the Celts - can you say that about your sperms? Really, honestly can you say that? we can and I don't care about what you've done and what you have. At the end of the day nobody can beat us - if you think so prove it! Be realistic - no one's ever had a team like ours. Please tell me how you can stop the Celts '08. Really - even Pop (crater face) can't even come up with a plan to stop us

anakha
11-28-2007, 03:24 AM

Yup, you REALLY proved you weren't a troll here. :rolleyes

ShoogarBear
11-28-2007, 03:26 AM
I've never seen a Celtic championship. In fact, I've never seen them play at all until this year.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:27 AM
Yup, you REALLY proved you weren't a troll here. :rolleyes

good response - I appreciate your intellect in your response - come on now - answer the question!

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:28 AM
avoid the question - it helps avoid the answer

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:29 AM
weak ass sperms fans - they can't even give me a reason why they can beat the Celts and the real BIG 3

SAtown
11-28-2007, 03:29 AM
Is this bitch still sore about the Duncan draft? :lmao

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 03:30 AM
Go Cheryl!! Feed him hard! :lol
Nothing else to do...I couldn't sleep, and since I am off tomorrow, thought I stay up and feed the troll for awhile.
I need a good laugh.

ShoogarBear
11-28-2007, 03:30 AM
Is this bitch still sore about the Duncan draft? :lmaoWouldn't he have to be at least 10 years old for that?

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:31 AM
I asked the sperms a question and all I got was silence - just like when they were asked why they got away with that cheap ass fould from "Cheap Shot Rob"

anakha
11-28-2007, 03:33 AM
weak ass sperms fans - they can't even give me a reason why they can beat the Celts and the real BIG 3

Ah, so that's your question?

Then come back and troll again after the teams actually play each other.

Anything that anyone says until then is nothing but conjecture (even the wild ramblings you assume to be fact).

But why do I feel that if the Spurs beat the Celtics in that game, you won't be found anywhere near this board?

I'm So Hood
Wouldn't he have to be at least 10 years old for that?

that's a great response - I'm so enlightened. If you're going to post, please make it matter - weak ass bitch

SAtown
Wouldn't he have to be at least 10 years old for that?

:lol Dude is bringing the weakest smack I've ever heard. He has to be someone's troll because I refuse to believe someone is this fuckin stupid.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:35 AM
Ah, so that's your question?

Then come back and troll again after the teams actually play each other.

Anything that anyone says until then is nothing but conjecture (even the wild ramblings you assume to be fact).

But why do I feel that if the Spurs beat the Celtics in that game, you won't be found anywhere near this board?

Gosh damn you idiots - let me spell this out for you. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DEFEND OUR BIG 3?

anakha
11-28-2007, 03:35 AM
that's a great response - I'm so enlightened. If you're going to post, please make it matter - weak ass bitch

:lmao at the self-ownage.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:38 AM
:lmao at the self-ownage.

I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE KID? WEAK ASS RESPONSES IS ALL I GET? NICE SPERMS FANS - I'M GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU CAN MATCH UP AGAINST THE REAL BIG 3

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:39 AM
All I Know Is That This Is The Weakest Response To A Challenge That I've Ever Seen - Weak Ass Sperms Fans!

anakha
11-28-2007, 03:40 AM
I'M THROWING A TANTRUM BECAUSE NOBODY IS LISTENING TO ME OR GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MY QUESTION

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:41 AM
Actually It's Like Kg Abusing Duncan Like He Usually Does - No Answer Sperms Fan Huh?

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 03:42 AM
I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE KID? WEAK ASS RESPONSES IS ALL I GET? NICE SPERMS FANS - I'M GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU CAN MATCH UP AGAINST THE REAL BIG 3
We could/should ask you the same thing about our big 3.
We have an actual team, bench and all. After your "Big 3" what else do you have?
Sperms??? How original, I have never heard that before. :rolleyes

SAtown
11-28-2007, 03:42 AM
Is this Fillmoe or TSA? Both are wannabes

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:45 AM
Just Proved - Anakha And Shooga Bear Are Reall Bitches. All About The Laugh And Nothing About The Substance - Sideliners Get A Clue. Contribute Something To The Sports World And Then You Might Have Relevance.

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 03:47 AM
Just Proved - Anakha And Shooga Bear Are Reall Bitches. All About The Laugh And Nothing About The Substance - Sideliners Get A Clue. Contribute Something To The Sports World And Then You Might Have Relevance.
You shouldn't be talking about substance.

anakha
11-28-2007, 03:48 AM

Substance? from your posts? All I see is a piss-poor attempt at getting attention. :lol

Run along now, kid, and let the adults actually talk basketball.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:48 AM
We could/should ask you the same thing about our big 3.
We have an actual team, bench and all. After your "Big 3" what else do you have?
Sperms??? How original, I have never heard that before. :rolleyes

YOU HAVE A BIG 3? REALLY? WHERE'S MANU THIS YEAR? WHEN WILL DEFENSES FIGURE OUT HOW TO STOP FRENCH FRY LIKE THEY HAVE IN THE PAST? REALITY CHECK - MANU'S GETTING OLD AND SO IS "TIMMY" DON'T LET ME TALK ABOUT BRUCE, FINDOG, HORRY AND BARRY

anakha
11-28-2007, 03:50 AM
USING ALL CAPS MAKES ME FEEL ALL GROWN-UP AND MANLY INSIDE.

ChumpDumper
I read the first post and knew I didn't have to read any more.

You suck and are not hood at all.

Nice try, Extra Stout.

I'm So Hood
Substance? from your posts? All I see is a piss-poor attempt at getting attention. :lol

YOUR LACK OF A SUBSTANTIAL REPLY EITHER MEANS THAT YOU'RE AN IDIOT OR YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE SPERMS AND BASKETBALL

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 03:51 AM
YOU HAVE A BIG 3? REALLY? WHERE'S MANU THIS YEAR? WHEN WILL DEFENSES FIGURE OUT HOW TO STOP FRENCH FRY LIKE THEY HAVE IN THE PAST? REALITY CHECK - MANU'S GETTING OLD AND SO IS "TIMMY" DON'T LET ME TALK ABOUT BRUCE, FINDOG, HORRY AND BARRY
You obviously never bothered to read my first post in the thread huh?
All your simple questions are answered there.

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 03:52 AM

Yeah substance...more like substance abuse I'd say.

anakha
11-28-2007, 03:52 AM
I FEEL ALL TINGLY INSIDE WHEN I ACT ALL MACHO.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:53 AM
I read the first post and knew I didn't have to read any more.

You suck and are not hood at all.

Nice try, Extra Stout.

NICE TRY DORK - GET WITH THE GAME. MAYBE YOU CAN TELL ME WHY THE SPURS CAN MATCH UP WITH MY CELTS! REALLY IF YOU'RE HONEST YOU'RE ENVIOUS OF HOW WELL OILED MY CELTS ARE - FOR REAL?

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 03:55 AM
NICE TRY DORK - GET WITH THE GAME. MAYBE YOU CAN TELL ME WHY THE SPURS CAN MATCH UP WITH MY CELTS! REALLY IF YOU'RE HONEST YOU'RE ENVIOUS OF HOW WELL OILED MY CELTS ARE - FOR REAL?If all you think of is large well-oiled men, you are on the wrong message board.

For real.

ShoogarBear
NICE TRY DORK - GET WITH THE GAME. MAYBE YOU CAN TELL ME WHY THE SPURS CAN MATCH UP WITH MY CELTS! REALLY IF YOU'RE HONEST YOU'RE ENVIOUS OF HOW WELL OILED MY CELTS ARE - FOR REAL?First he talks about "abuse", now he talks about "well-oiled".

Is this a cry for help? Should we send Child Protective Services around?

anakha
I FANTASIZE ABOUT THE CELTICS AND OIL

EDIT: Dammit, beat to the punch again! :lol

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:56 AM
Have you even come up with a legitimate reason why the sperms can compete with MY CELTS?

or are you going to continue to avoid the question? - owned!

ShoogarBear
11-28-2007, 03:57 AM
Have you even come up with a legitimate reason why the sperms can compete with MY CELTS?Because they can beat Orlando and Cleveland?

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:58 AM
First he talks about "abuse", now he talks about "well-oiled".

Is this a cry for help? Should we send Child Protective Services around?

good try shoogabear - no rebuttal. Are you really that scared about your sperms success? Give me substance instead of insults

anakha
Have you even come up with a legitimate reason why the sperms can compete with MY CELTS?

or are you going to continue to avoid the question? - owned!

Your fixation on three big, well-oiled men and sperm is disturbing.

ChumpDumper
Why are you avoiding the issue of your obsession with large, well-oiled men?

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 03:59 AM
Why are you avoiding the issue of your obsession with large, well-oiled men?

nice chump dork - answer the Q - how can the sperms compete with the real BIG 3?

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 04:00 AM
Have I even come up with a legitimate reason why the Celts can compete with the Spurs?

Am I going to continue to avoid the question? - owned!
fixed

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 04:00 AM
Answer the Q - why are you obsessed with large, well-oiled men?

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:01 AM
fixed

it's not fixed - I haven't heard a single argument on how the lucky sperms can compete with the REAL BIG3. What's up?

ShoogarBear
11-28-2007, 04:02 AM
Your fixation on three big, well-oiled men and sperm is disturbing.I forgot about the frequent sperm references.

CPS in Boston is (617) 748-2333. Just tell us your address, and help will be on the way.

anakha
11-28-2007, 04:03 AM
the real BIG 3

Sounds like you know a lot more about certain Celtic players then what is socially acceptable. :lol

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:03 AM
Answer the Q - why are you obsessed with large, well-oiled men?

keep hiding chump dump - just like the first time you had a chance at real ass (not that stuff on the internet.) Seriously, tell me how your belove sperms can match up with my BIG 3?

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 04:05 AM
I'm not hiding. You're hiding your love for large, well-oiled men and their sperm.

ShoogarBear
11-28-2007, 04:05 AM
Because they can beat Orlando and Cleveland?

anakha
11-28-2007, 04:06 AM
I'm not hiding. You're hiding your love for large, well-oiled men and their sperm.

Don't forget his recent reference to ass.

Classic case of closet syndrome if I ever saw one.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:08 AM
that's what I thought - sperms fans with all their vigor and no substance. you guys have been way too lucky and you don't stand a chance this year. tell me how you're going to get past Dallas and Phoenix - with who? Elson, Bonner, tired Finley, clueless Bonner, jacque vaughan?, parker - don't you remember how Detroit shut him down?; manu - he's getting old and won't last this season, who's you're boy; who's going to get you past Phoenix and Dallas? No one - enjoy what you have b/c that's the last you'll have for a long time

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 04:11 AM
parker - don't you remember how Detroit shut him down?Boston is not Detroit.
manu - he's getting old and won't last this seasonBased on what? Your love of large, well-oiled men's asses?
who's going to get you past Phoenix and Dallas?You are wetting your underoos at the mere thought ot it.

anakha
11-28-2007, 04:12 AM
So you are fixated on three large, well-oiled men, vigor, sperm, asses and substances. Gotcha.

ShoogarBear
11-28-2007, 04:12 AM
Not only is the poor kid repressing his desires for large, well-oiled men abusing his ass with sperm, he also has a problem with his vision.

SAtown
11-28-2007, 04:16 AM
Not only is the poor kid repressing his desires for large, well-oiled men abusing his ass with sperm, he also has a problem with his vision.

:lmao

All because Boston lost to BronBron in November...

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 04:18 AM
it's not fixed - I haven't heard a single argument on how the lucky sperms can compete with the REAL BIG3. What's up?
I answered that in my first post of this thread.....go back and read it, in fact, alot of people have already, now answer my question (and while your at it, Chumps question too).
It is more about the Big 3....it is team vs. team, which is why the Spurs can win.
We have a complete bench, and a better team concept.
Parker is going eat Rajon Rondo's lunch. Let's see, when Manu comes off the bench as 6th man, who on the Celts bench can keep him from doing what he does to other teams? Bowen is already in Allen's head.
KG vs. Duncan is more or less a wash. Pierce can't stop Steven Hawking from making a layup.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:19 AM
Boston is not Detroit.Based on what? Your love of large, well-oiled men's asses?You are wetting your underoos at the mere thought ot it.

nice - avoiding the question again. I'm sure "Timmy" likes to avoid the same question. Come on Chump Dork - where's the anser to KG? That's right - you guys never had an answer for him while he was in the Western Conference. Get Ready for him bitches! Oh come on and tell me how you owned him while he was in the Western Conf. - didn't happen. You'll get yours soon, but please come to grips with the fact that all "yawl's" championships have been on the easy road!

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 04:20 AM
where's the anser to KG? That's right - you guys never had an answer for him while he was in the Western Conference.Except for all the times the Spurs beat him in the playoffs, you are exactly right.
Oh come on and tell me how you owned him while he was in the Western Conf. - didn't happen. Except it did.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:20 AM
here's a news flash - just like the sperms fans can't accept it - KG owns duncan and that's a fact

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:21 AM
Except for all the times the Spurs beat him, you are exactly right.

answer this question - has KG ever been on a team like he is now?

SAtown
11-28-2007, 04:22 AM
here's a news flash - just like the sperms fans can't accept it - KG owns duncan and that's a fact

Link?

ChumpDumper
answer this question - has KG ever been on a team like he is now?Yes.

Now why are you obsessed with large, well-oiled men's asses and sperm?

I'm So Hood
Link?

no link needed - just ask duncan (aka whiny bitch)

ShoogarBear
answer this question - has KG ever been on a team like he is now?I think they used more gas than oil in Minnesota.

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 04:23 AM
nice - avoiding the question again. I'm sure "Timmy" likes to avoid the same question. Come on Chump Dork - where's the anser to KG? That's right - you guys never had an answer for him while he was in the Western Conference. Get Ready for him bitches! Oh come on and tell me how you owned him while he was in the Western Conf. - didn't happen. You'll get yours soon, but please come to grips with the fact that all "yawl's" championships have been on the easy road!
Owning KG didn't happen?? When was the last time KG won a playoff series vs. the Spurs? Didn't happen.
Oh, and BTW...it's not yawl....it's y'all.
This is a yawl:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Sailing_Vessel_Odyssey.jpg

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 04:26 AM
no link needed - just ask duncan (aka whiny bitch)
Isn't that Ray Allen?

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:27 AM
Owning KG didn't happen?? When was the last time KG won a playoff series vs. the Spurs? Didn't happen.
Oh, and BTW...it's not yawl....it's y'all.
This is a yawl:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Sailing_Vessel_Odyssey.jpg

ok - it's not about stats; Duncan's admitted to being owned by KG - it's in the press, but honestly I shouldn't have to prove that b/c most sperms fans should already know that

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 04:27 AM
The Celtics won't get past Orlando or Cleveland.

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 04:28 AM
Duncan's admitted to being owned by KG - it's in the pressThen you can provide a link for it.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:28 AM
Isn't that Ray Allen?

oh come on! - duncan is the most complaining player in the NBA

anakha
11-28-2007, 04:29 AM
ok - it's not about stats; Duncan's admitted to being owned by KG - it's in the press, but honestly I shouldn't have to prove that b/c most sperms fans should already know that

In other words...

I have absolutely no proof and am just talking out of my large, well-oiled, vigorous, substance-filled ass

I'm So Hood
Then you can provide a link for it.

find your own link dork - you know it's true

ChumpDumper
find your own link dork - you know it's trueNo, i know it's false. So you have to prove it.

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 04:30 AM
Then you can provide a link for it.
Can't provide what doesn't exist.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:32 AM
Can't provide what doesn't exist.

you're right - duncan (aka whining bitch) has never given KG props for his play and dominance - right you know that and you never heard otherwise right?

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 04:33 AM
you're right - duncan (aka whining bitch) has never given KG props for his play and dominance - right you know that and you never heard otherwise right?So you admit you lied lied a bitch.

Thanks.

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 04:34 AM
find your own link dork - you know it's true
Dork??? That is sooooo elementary school, but then again since you are still a student, it should be no surprise.
Gee you really are hurting someone's feelings by calling them a dork...you nerd.

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 04:35 AM
you're right - duncan (aka whining bitch) has never given KG props for his play and dominance - right you know that and you never heard otherwise right?
Didn't you just say it was all over the press?

ok - it's not about stats; Duncan's admitted to being owned by KG - it's in the press,

anakha
11-28-2007, 04:36 AM
So you are fixated on three large, well-oiled men, vigor, sperm, asses, substances, bitches and dominance.

Ever think about going on a talk show?

I'm So Hood
So you admit you lied lied a bitch.

Thanks.

No, I didn't lie and if you're a real sperms fan you know duncan said that so don't give me shit - call whiny bitch duncan if you really need a source.

cherylsteele
So you are fixated on three large, well-oiled men, vigor, sperm, asses, substances, bitches and dominance.

Ever think about going on a talk show?
Tomorrow on Jerry Springer.
Come to think about that would make Springer's show look bad.

SAtown
11-28-2007, 04:37 AM
you're right - duncan (aka whining bitch) has never given KG props for his play and dominance

What dominance?

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 04:38 AM
No, I didn't lie and if you're a real sperms fan you know duncan said that so don't give me shit - call whiny bitch duncan if you really need a source.No, I'm calling you out to give a link to this alleged quote. So give it.

anakha
I just got caught lying through my teeth and hope that with enough bluster, I can backpedal my way out of it.

sendman
Excuse me Sir, what is an average age of that Big 3 of yours?

Not exactly sprig chickens ha?
And what happens if one of that Big 3 goes down? Your bench is pathetic. You wot even make play-offs. And with minutes that your coach is playing them somebody is going down for sure.
Oh and by the way. IT'S NOT SMART TROLLING AROUND on the day your Big 3 got punk'd by some mediocre team. :nope :nope :nope

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:39 AM
what's funny is that you lil' bitches have not come up with a reasonable argument on how the might sperms will compete with the Celts. I think that's funny - "yawl" really don't think you can beat us - that's awesome. We'll see you in the Finals - if you can make it without cheating.

SAtown
11-28-2007, 04:40 AM

KG has never dominated Duncan, period. If you want to talk regular season, then new-age Beno has dominated Parker... fair enough. But let's talk Boston Celtics; how many times have they beaten the Spurs in the past decade?

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:41 AM
Excuse me Sir, what is an average age of that Big 3 of yours?

Not exactly sprig chickens ha?
And what happens if one of that Big 3 goes down? Your bench is pathetic. You wot even make play-offs. And with minutes that your coach is playing them somebody is going down for sure.
Oh and by the way. IT'S NOT SMART TROLLING AROUND on the day your Big 3 got punk'd by some mediocre team. :nope :nope :nope

tell me when that happens - right now we own the NBA; nobody can beat us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 1

anakha
11-28-2007, 04:41 AM
I'm fed up with having people here make fun of me and my repressed sexuality, so I'll leave.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:42 AM
KG has never dominated Duncan, period. If you want to talk regular season, then new-age Beno has dominated Parker... fair enough. But let's talk Boston Celtics; how many times have they beaten the Spurs in the past decade?

come on that's weak - KG has always dominated Duncan. I think it's funny that sperms fans argue otherwise

ChumpDumper
tell me when that happens - right now we own the NBA; nobody can beat us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 1But you lost tonight.

Another lie.

anakha
tell me when that happens - right now we own the NBA; nobody can beat us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 1

:lmao :lmao :lmao

vander
11-28-2007, 04:44 AM
what's funny is that you lil' bitches have not come up with a reasonable argument on how the might sperms will compete with the Celts.

because if we don't tell you, it can't happen right? the outcome of the finals depends on how well our teams are represented in this very thread. :lol

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:46 AM
But you lost tonight.

Another lie.

oh chump dork - do you really find solice in our loss tonight? does that really overcome your insecurity about the fact that we will be in the finals and your little sperms will finally be outed by the oh so tough suns or mavs? Enjoy your tainted rings while you have them, but remember you still need 12 more to get where we are- bitch!

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 04:46 AM
what's funny is that you lil' bitches have not come up with a reasonable argument on how the might sperms will compete with the Celts. I think that's funny - "yawl" really don't think you can beat us - that's awesome. We'll see you in the Finals - if you can make it without cheating.
You calling us "bitches" is ironic considering the fact you have an obsession with 3 big, oily, sperm filled, dominant men.
You keep talking about cheating, but earlier you brought up the Pats beating the Cowboys. Didn't the Pats actually get fined not too long ago for cheating?
Spurs didn't cheat, they just exposed the lack of maturity in the Suns.

anakha
11-28-2007, 04:47 AM
because if we don't tell you, it can't happen right? the outcome of the finals depends on how well our teams are represented in this very thread. :lol

If that's going to be the case, the Celtics aren't even going to make the playoffs. :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 04:48 AM
oh chump dork - do you really find solice in our loss tonight? does that really overcome your insecurity about the fact that we will be in the finals and your little sperms will finally be outed by the oh so tough suns or mavs? Enjoy your tainted rings while you have them, but remember you still need 12 more to get where we are- bitch!You won't get past either Cleveland or Orlando, so I don't know why you are here. I guess you could troll your first round opponent if you aren't going to a men seeking well-oiled men chat room.

anakha
11-28-2007, 04:49 AM
So you are fixated on three large, well-oiled men, vigor, sperm, asses, substances, bitches, dominance, and being outed.

This is getting too easy.

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 04:52 AM
You won't get past either Cleveland or Orlando, so I don't know why you are here. I guess you could troll your first round opponent if you aren't going to a men seeking well-oiled men chat room.
Maybe he meant to go to this website instead, he just accidentally stumbled upon SpursTalk.
link (http://www.male-erotica.com/chubs2/)

sendman
11-28-2007, 04:53 AM
what's funny is that you lil' bitches have not come up with a reasonable argument on how the might sperms will compete with the Celts.
Psssst! Come closer.
You would understand that we can't let you in on all our secrets, but just to make you happy. Here is our plan. And it is water tight. Just don't tell anyone.
http://www.akcoach.com/images/2lo3.gif

And there are even more nice pictures on internet, go fetch them.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 04:56 AM
You won't get past either Cleveland or Orlando, so I don't know why you are here. I guess you could troll your first round opponent if you aren't going to a men seeking well-oiled men chat room.

Come on chump slurper - you know we'll get past every east team. What you need to be worried about is whether or no you'll get to the finals. Horry can't knock out every player and you can't count on Dallas gettng a bad match up in the 1st round either. Bottom line is that by chance you meet up with my Celts in the finals - you can't defend them. Do you understand that? sperms are all about the D right? Well, here's the team that they can't defend. Sure, you can put dirty ass bownen on Ray when he was the only guy at Seattle, but when you put him on Ray with our team now, well we just welcome that weak ass shit. Dump it down low to the Big Ticket and he'll rock that rim - b/c who on the sperms is going to stop him? Get used to that - we got next and next and next.

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 04:58 AM
Come on chump slurper - you know we'll get past every east team.You won't get past Cleveland or Orlando. They own you severely. Scoreboard.

And you'll come out to your parents by Christmas. They will understand eventually.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:01 AM
You won't get past Cleveland or Orlando. They own you severely. Scoreboard.

And you'll come out to your parents by Christmas. They will understand eventually.

That's all you got? Really - Cleveland, Orlando? You know better than that weak ass bitch - come up with a bette scenario. Get used to it - the real BIG 3 comin from the East and taking the Ring

timvp
11-28-2007, 05:01 AM
I call shenanigans.

No Celtic fan would be known as I'm So Hood. Have you ever met a Celtic fan?

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 05:03 AM
That's all you got? Really - Cleveland, Orlando? You know better than that weak ass bitch - come up with a bette scenario.There's nothing "bette" than two teams that own your team.

Your team lost to them, and they will lose to them.

Ooooooowwwwnnnnneeddd. :fro :smokin :santahat :king :elephant

anakha
11-28-2007, 05:04 AM
I call shenanigans.

Maybe the hood he's referring to is of the S&M type.

Which, considering the content of his posts, I wouldn't rule out at all.

sendman
11-28-2007, 05:06 AM
I call shenanigans.

I have a another question. You have Internet in that Hood of yours? You better duck and cover because somebody will shoot you for it.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:07 AM
There's nothing "bette" than two teams that own your team.

Your team lost to them, and they will lose to them.

Ooooooowwwwnnnnneeddd. :fro :smokin :santahat :king :elephant

Come on chump dorker - that's all you got. weak ass I know you are, but what am I? Let's talk real basketball. Let's put those losses aside - how can you beloved sperms compete with my Celts. By the way, pointing out my spelling errors is just a sign of weakness.

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 05:09 AM
Let's put those losses asideWhy?

The losses happened. Your team lost and are completely and utterly owned by Orlando and Cleveland. There is no way Boston will ever beat them so you are wasting your time here.

You're done.

anakha
11-28-2007, 05:10 AM
Let's talk real basketball. Let's put those losses aside - how can you beloved sperms compete with my Celts.

Somebody's in denial. In more ways than one.

By the way, pointing out my spelling errors is just a sign of weakness.

Not his fault you can't spell for shit. :lol

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 05:12 AM
By the way, pointing out my spelling errors is just a sign of weakness.Spelling shit wrong is a sign of stupidity.

timvp
11-28-2007, 05:12 AM
I have a another question. You have Internet in that Hood of yours? You better duck and cover because somebody will shoot you for it.*sticks pin in Beno voodoo doll*

sendman
11-28-2007, 05:15 AM
*sticks pin in Beno voodoo doll*
And Beno geos down with another broken nail?

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:16 AM
Why?

The losses happened. Your team lost and are completely and utterly owned by Orlando and Cleveland. There is no way Boston will ever beat them so you are wasting your time here.

You're done.

Really? We're 11-2 and undefeated at home? You're going to give me crap about Orlando - didn't they own "yawl" last year. They're a good team and come to think of it they played you tough this year too. What's your point - we're owning teams and you know this - IF WE PLAYED YOU RIGHT NOW WE WOULD TAKE YOU DOWN. If you argure otherwise, you'd be outright stupid. What teams have you dominated against? truly - Seattle almost beat you, sacremento beat you, houston beat you, dallas beat you, etc... You're not in tip top form -we are. Everybody loses games, but only good teams dominate - yeah it's regular season, but reality is that we're owning teams.

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 05:16 AM
Spelling shit wrong is a sign of stupidity.
He never heard of "spell check", Firefox has it for free. Maybe he doesn't want to wait forever and a day to download through his 56k dial-up connection.

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 05:18 AM
Really? We're 11-2 and undefeated at home?
We are 12-3 and undefeated at home....so what's your point?

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 05:18 AM
Really? We're 11-2 and undefeated at home? You're going to give me crap about Orlando - didn't they own "yawl" last year. They're a good team and come to think of it they played you tough this year too. What's your point - we're owning teams and you know this - IF WE PLAYED YOU RIGHT NOW WE WOULD TAKE YOU DOWN. If you argure otherwise, you'd be outright stupid. What teams have you dominated against? truly - Seattle almost beat you, sacremento beat you, houston beat you, dallas beat you, etc... You're not in tip top form -we are. Everybody loses games, but only good teams dominate - yeah it's regular season, but reality is that we're owning teams.But Orlando and Cleveland own you. So you lost and will always lose to them and never even get to play the Spurs if they make it.

So you lose.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:22 AM
We are 12-3 and undefeated at home....so what's your point?

point is that we're playing balls out and pretty much domintating. What's your point differential? 8+? We're at 13+ per game - that's pretty impressive.

anakha
11-28-2007, 05:23 AM
Seattle almost beat you, sacremento beat you, houston beat you, dallas beat you... Everybody loses games, but only good teams dominate - yeah it's regular season, but reality is that we're owning teams.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/schedule?team=bos

Toronto almost beat you.
Miami almost beat you.
Charlotte almost beat you.
Orlando beat you.
Cleveland beat you.

Try again.

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 05:23 AM
point is that we're playing balls out and pretty much domintatingExcept when you don't.

Orlando and Cleveland own you.

No hope.

anakha
11-28-2007, 05:25 AM
Balls out?

Come on, this person's fantasies are starting to get pretty demented.

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 05:28 AM
What have we learned today?

White boy Celtic fans obsess over large, well-oiled men with their asses and balls out and the sperm in said balls.

That's about it.

Oh, and Orlando and Cleveland own Boston severely.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:29 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/schedule?team=bos

Toronto almost beat you.
Miami almost beat you.
Charlotte almost beat you.
Orlando beat you.
Cleveland beat you.

Try again.

sperms had no close games against sub-par opponents? Sacremento is a powerhouse?

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:30 AM
What have we learned today?

White boy Celtic fans obsess over large, well-oiled men with their asses and balls out and the sperm in said balls.

That's about it.

Oh, and Orlando and Cleveland own Boston severely.

nice chump slurper - you've yet to give any insight on how the sperms can match up with the Celts, but you've played the name calling game - who's the kid?

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 05:31 AM
You're not in tip top form -we are
You are boasting about the Celts peaking now??? In November??
Get back to me in March and April going into the playoffs.
Let's see how well they play when they come out west. Then you can talk.

The Spurs are 12-3 and have plenty of room for improvement. The Celts are peaking and are 11-2. Like you keep saying it is the regular season, so go ahead and talk, if it makes you feel better. The Celts have a huge weakness the
Spurs will exploit, you have a sub-par PG who should really be in the D-league right now.

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 05:31 AM
you've yet to give any insight on how the sperms can match up with the CeltsThere's no need -- the Celtics will never get past the Cavs or Magic.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:33 AM
There's no need -- the Celtics will never get past the Cavs or Magic.

again great insight - I know you are, but what am I? Do you know anything about basketball or are you just a name caller?

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 05:34 AM
Do you know anything about basketball I know the Celtics will never get past the Cavs or Magic.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:34 AM
Somebody's in denial. In more ways than one.

Not his fault you can't spell for shit. :lol

What are you here for - are you Tatoo? "the plane, the plane"

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:35 AM
I call shenanigans.

Really - are you from Btown? you know about us?

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 05:38 AM
Really - are you from Btown? you know about us?It's pretty obvious you are neither in the hood nor in Btwon.

cherylsteele
11-28-2007, 05:40 AM
again great insight - I know you are, but what am I? Do you know anything about basketball or are you just a name caller?
You are complaining about name calling, yet you consistently call him "dork". among other names. That's the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:42 AM
This is all I know - I came to the "Champions*" forum for some good banter on how they could match up to pretty much the dream team (please tell me there's been anytihng closer in the NBA for the past 10 years) and yet all I got was grammar & spelling correction, but yet no pride and no defense from a championship team. Bottom line - we're gonna own your weak ass team. We'll be in the Finals - bank that, but I'm not so sure that you'll be there too - tired and old doesn't always repeat and "yawls" case it never does.

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 05:42 AM
Good troll though. Got a little repetitive, but a decent thread.

The spelling errors and fake place names need work.

anakha
11-28-2007, 05:44 AM
sperms had no close games against sub-par opponents? Sacremento is a powerhouse?

Just pointing out that your assertion that the Celtics are just owning teams is, like everything else you've said, a bald-faced lie.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:45 AM
It's pretty obvious you are neither in the hood nor in Btwon.

Ok - kidding aside; how can your sperms match up against the REAL BIG 3?

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:46 AM
Just pointing out that your assertion that the Celtics are just owning teams is, like everything else you've said, a bald-faced lie.

13+ differential is a pretty good sign of that

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 05:46 AM
Ok - kidding aside; how can your sperms match up against the REAL BIG 3?Ok - kidding aside; where are you posting from?

Btown is in either California, New Jersey or Indiana.

No one from Boston has ever called it Btown.

anakha
11-28-2007, 05:49 AM
13+ differential is a pretty good sign of that

Not if you beat one team by fifteen and lose to another by two. Where's the ownage in that?

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:50 AM
Ok - kidding aside; where are you posting from?

Btown is in either California, New Jersey or Indiana.

No one from Boston has ever called it Btown.

wrong - Btown is short for bean town jackass. Sort of like Chi town (Chicago)

No I'm not a native Bostonian, but Yes we young professionals call it BTown

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 05:52 AM
wrong - Btown is short for bean town jackass. Sort of like Chi town (Chicago)Except no Bostonian has ever used the in the history of the city.

No I'm not a native Bostonian, but Yes we young professionals call it BTownNo, that's what 13 year olds who have never been to Boston call it.

Seriously, where are you?

Axl Van Dam
11-28-2007, 05:56 AM

So called "Real Big 3" Kevin Garnett - 0 Rings, Ray Allen 0 rings Paul Pierce 0 rings.

The Spurs Big Three Tim Duncan 4 rings, Tony Parker 3 rings, Manu Ginobili 3 rings.

Nuff said.

Before you yap about how legendary your BIG 3 are win a championship first BIATCH!!!!!

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:57 AM
Except no Bostonian has ever used the in the history of the city.

No, that's what 13 year olds who have never been to Boston call it.

Seriously, where are you?

Really - why do you say that?

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 05:58 AM
Really - why do you say that?Because you are obviously not in or from Boston.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 05:59 AM
So called "Real Big 3" Kevin Garnett - 0 Rings, Ray Allen 0 rings Paul Pierce 0 rings.

The Spurs Big Three Tim Duncan 4 rings, Tony Parker 3 rings, Manu Ginobili 3 rings.

Nuff said.

Before you yap about how legendary your BIG 3 are win a championship first BIATCH!!!!!

Not legendary yet - but you got agree we've got potential. Seriously, you wouldn't want this BIG 3 on your team? Regardless, we're the future and you're the past

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 06:02 AM
Because you are obviously not in or from Boston.

Really Sherlock - how did you come about this conclusion? Keep in mind I'm not fron the NE

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 06:04 AM
Really Sherlock - how did you come about this conclusion? Keep in mind I'm not fron the NERight, you aren't from there and you aren't there now. It's pretty easy to tell. You're probably posting from Texas or California. For some reason that's where most of our trolls live. Neither seem to know much about the eastern US.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 06:05 AM

Nuff said.

Experience only goes so far, great talent can win a championship without a preveous tainted ring

MagnusKrauss
11-28-2007, 06:06 AM
I just figured it out! Btown = Bizarro Town!!!

so let's all use Bizarro logic to deduce that the Celtics will win the Finals.

Bizarro! Bizarro! Bizarro!

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 06:07 AM
Right, you aren't from there and you aren't there now. It's pretty easy to tell. You're probably posting from Texas or California. For some reason that's where most of our trolls live. Neither seem to know much about the eastern US.

ok - you got me; I'm in Chicago but I've always been a Boston fan.

ChumpDumper
11-28-2007, 06:10 AM
ok - you got me; I'm in Chicago but I've always been a Boston fan.It's already been established that you are a liar. I'll pencil you in as being from Texas or California until proven otherwise.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 06:12 AM
It's already been established that you are a liar. I'll pencil you in as being from Texas or California until proven otherwise.

whatever - I'm from Chicago, but the funny thing is that you never came up with a solid reason how the sperms could compete with the Celts '08

Axl Van Dam
11-28-2007, 06:13 AM
Not legendary yet - but you got agree we've got potential. Seriously, you wouldn't want this BIG 3 on your team? Regardless, we're the future and you're the past

We already have our own big 3 no thanks. You're the future huh? You're looking too far ahead boy. Worry about the present first son.

anakha
11-28-2007, 06:16 AM
:lmao at the exposure of I'm so Hood's lies.

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 06:18 AM
:lmao at the exposure of I'm so Hood's lies.

What have provided to this thread - nothing?

I'm So Hood
11-28-2007, 06:19 AM
We already have our own big 3 no thanks. You're the future huh? You're looking too far ahead boy. Worry about the present first son.

Not looking ahead, but to the present - we've got a squad that's pretty much unstoppable

anakha
11-28-2007, 06:20 AM
What have provided to this thread - nothing?

As compared to the revelation of your obsession with large, well-oiled men?

A liar and a perv. Yeesh.

ShoogarBear
11-28-2007, 07:38 AM
point is that we're playing balls outThere he goes again.

Extra Stout
11-28-2007, 07:44 AM
Can anybody offer up evidence of how the sperms can stop the mighty C's?

Er...

DAMMIT

ArgSpursFan.
11-28-2007, 07:54 AM
A worn out duncan, an old dirty bruce, a worn out ginobili, and a glamour PG that really doesn't have anything other than an occasional drive. Seriously, where's you guys' strength? How can you compete with what we got? Just a heads up - you guys were lucky with playing poor competition, but now it's about real b-ball and talent beats a system.

Our Strength is Our D,something that your coach and players know shit about.
D wins championships don't never forget that,and if you don't believe me, go ask the Phoenix Suns.
BTW,the real big 3 >>>>your fake ass version

ArgSpursFan.
11-28-2007, 08:04 AM
BTW,don't get too excited dude,it's just NOVEMBER!!!!
And your fake ass big 3 is playing a whole bunch of MPG,while ours is playing about 30 to 35 MPG.
It's a long season,and we all know what happens to teams who play their starters a whole bunch of minutes in the reg season like the Cavs,Detroit,Phoenix,Dallas last year.

travis2
11-28-2007, 08:07 AM
Can anybody offer up evidence of how the sperms can stop the mighty C's?

Er...

DAMMIT

*sigh*

exstatic
11-28-2007, 08:23 AM

How about 16 rings?
FAIL

Extra Stout
11-28-2007, 08:24 AM
*sigh*
I have to confess...

There aren't actually ANY Suns, Celtics, Rockets, etc. fans posting on this site.

They're all me.

And I'm Spurminator.

Most of the Argies are me too.

ArgSpursFan.
11-28-2007, 08:27 AM
I have to confess...

Most of the Argies are me too.

nope, I would need to be smarter to do such a thing. :smokin

SouthernFried
11-28-2007, 08:36 AM
10 pages for a "We're great, you suck" thread. Started by a pre-teen white kid from the Boston burbs named "I'm so Hood?"

Definition of slow week?

:wakeup

phx_13
11-28-2007, 08:38 AM
I dunno about boston yet I'll see when you play the defending champs, the mavs(if they get their shit together),and the suns then i'll know if your for real

Extra Stout
11-28-2007, 08:40 AM
10 pages for a "We're great, you suck" thread. Started by a pre-teen white kid from the Boston burbs named "I'm so Hood?"

Definition of slow week?

:wakeup
I'm not a pre-teen white kid from the Boston burbs. I'm a 4'8", 255 lb. Filipino in Houston.