PDA

View Full Version : Beno has hit the wall.........already....

SequSpur
12-26-2004, 09:48 PM
Parker might as well be ready to play 48 minutes a game. Beno sucks.

Told ya.

Rummpd
12-26-2004, 09:53 PM
Put this dumb post in same trash heap with Miami > Spurs = both totally inane.

Beno for a rookie is doing fantastic period and some of the passes vs. Mn were insanely good etc.

MadDoc

Manu20
12-26-2004, 09:54 PM
Give him a break he is a rookie. He will have his up and downs during the season.
I think he will play more consistenly as he gets more experience.

TheWriter
12-26-2004, 10:01 PM
Peck boy (Sequ) is the ultimate fool at this board. He's envious of almost everyone’s vertical "attributes."

Do like I have and put Willow on ignore.

SequSpur
12-26-2004, 10:05 PM
This message is hidden because TheWriter is on your ignore list.

Buddy Holly at his best....

Ignored.

:fro

T Park
12-26-2004, 10:07 PM
You cannot view this because the user SequSpur is on your ignore list

Sweet silence.

Seems to me he had a pretty good game against Minnesota.

Sequ, for the last time, grow a brain.

TheWriter
12-26-2004, 10:07 PM
This message is hidden because SequSpur is on your ignore list.

God is good!

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-27-2004, 01:44 AM
according to Yahoo Beno is no. 2 in three point throws - and that goes for the whole NBA.

Beno, if that is what takes, just hit the walls all the season.... :-))

Experiment2100
12-27-2004, 02:02 AM
I don't care what anyone says Beno is heading to Denver this year.

SMLT
12-27-2004, 03:11 AM
Funny...

Two or three good games for a reserve (and even better for a rookie) and Beno was so way ahead of Tony... No he is a lttle less good and some already bury him...

Both threads ("Beno > Tony" or "Beno sucks" are stupids). Give him time since he really seems to deserve it.

What's sure is that Tony, since a slow start, is playing great and some here should start to face the facts. Remember that the kid is 22 and keep improving year after year. Take the 10+12 first games of the season off and he's just great !!!

Go Spurs !!!

Dario
12-27-2004, 04:20 AM
Damn Beno has hit the wall, he is stuck at 2nd in 3 point percentage. Kid is not good enough for spurs. I know, trade him for that guy who is first, problem solved.

fonzy16
12-27-2004, 05:14 AM
Which wall? The Great Wall? The Shaq wall?
Oh no! It's the wall made by vertically challenged Sequ throwing bricks all his life.

MannyIsGod
12-27-2004, 05:56 AM
Which wall? The Great Wall? The Shaq wall?
Oh no! It's the wall made by vertically challenged Sequ throwing bricks all his life.

:lmao

Kevin is cool, but that is fucking funny.

conversekid
12-27-2004, 09:04 AM
Why do you hate Beno so much? He plays well and your silent... has an off game or two and you jump on the hate wagon... it's the guys first year in the nba... he is playing awesome for his first year... he's not perfect... there have been times I yelled at the TV, "BENO YOU IDIOT!!".. but I've yelled that about Tim, Pop, bowen, manu, etc. Beno is an awesome backup point and is going to be a valuable addition to this team - he already is.

Stop the hate!

Jimcs50
12-27-2004, 09:35 AM
Why do you hate Beno so much? He plays well and your silent... has an off game or two and you jump on the hate wagon... it's the guys first year in the nba... he is playing awesome for his first year... he's not perfect... there have been times I yelled at the TV, "BENO YOU IDIOT!!".. but I've yelled that about Tim, Pop, bowen, manu, etc. Beno is an awesome backup point and is going to be a valuable addition to this team - he already is.

Stop the hate!

ditto

boutons
12-27-2004, 10:37 AM
"jump on the hate wagon"

IGNORE Sequ, he's a sicko hater. Never brings nuthin but hate.

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-27-2004, 11:45 AM
sequ, mim' si ga u-seku... hehe

Mijo
12-27-2004, 11:55 AM
Why do you guys put each other on the "ignore list" yet quote the hidden messages and continue to argue without knowing what the other one said? Might as well remove the ignore fearure so you can at least know what you're argueing about. :blah

boutons
12-27-2004, 12:00 PM
I have IGNOREd Sequ Bitch since FSP switched to this software, but I sometimes read the threads he starts for the fun of others trashing him. :)

Mark in Austin
12-27-2004, 12:25 PM
wasn't this about the same time in the season two years ago when we started seeing the Manu=Manure posts?

I don't expect Beno to play like John Stockton. He's a rookie and will make mistakes and will string together some bad games. But I can see that he has an intrinsic understanding of how to play PG. He's going to be a great backup for the next four years. Is would be nice to have one of those Bibby/Jackson problems at point lake Sac has...

Solid D
12-27-2004, 12:35 PM
Is would be nice to have one of those Bibby/Jackson problems at point lake Sac has...

had. Unfortunate injury to Jackson...out 3 months. I agree with you though, Mark.