PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Megan Alexander?

Twisted_Dawg
11-28-2007, 04:02 PM
She is not on the morning show anymore.

KENS has some new blonde hottie on there doing traffic with a gleam in her eye.

NameDropper
11-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Rumor has it she joined Debra Norville's cast. The new hottie had a stint on the Amazing Race until they got lost and were eliminated.

KEDA
11-28-2007, 04:29 PM
I was wondering the same thing.

Im not too keen on the new chick, I liked Megan better!

Buddy Holly
11-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Megan is with Inside Edition now. The new girl was on the Amazing Race or something.

The Red Hood
11-28-2007, 05:06 PM
Megan is with Inside Edition now. The new girl was on the Amazing Race or something.
Really I haven't seen her on IE. How did she get that job?

NameDropper
11-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Really I haven't seen her on IE. How did she get that job?

From what I've heard she applied for the job. Also "Great Day" host Kristina Guerrero is headed that way too.

ashbeeigh
11-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Kristina and Megan are going to Inside Edition, but on different coasts. It was in SA Life a few weeks ago.

Damn it Name Dropper, you stole my thunder.

NameDropper
11-28-2007, 05:33 PM
And for those who noticed the rock on her finger Megan is also getting hitched in January.

NameDropper
11-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Kristina and Megan are going to Inside Edition, but on different coasts. It was in SA Life a few weeks ago.

Damn it Name Dropper, you stole my thunder.

Yeah, it's not exactly breaking news.
:lol

The Red Hood
11-28-2007, 05:34 PM
So they won't be seen by everyone?

Viva Las Espuelas
11-28-2007, 05:36 PM
this is megan?
http://www.mysanantonio.com/specials/greatdaysa/images/malexander.jpg
she kinda has one of those horse faces

Buddy Holly
11-28-2007, 05:37 PM
They will be working as correspondents, Megan on the east coast (NY) and Kristina on the west coast (LA).

So how is the new Amazing Race girl that replaced Megan?

The Red Hood
11-28-2007, 05:38 PM
From what I've heard she applied for the job. Also "Great Day" host Kristina Guerrero is headed that way too.
:lol Since when has being on "Inside Edition" been THE job to get?

NameDropper
11-28-2007, 05:51 PM
They will be working as correspondents, Megan on the east coast (NY) and Kristina on the west coast (LA).

So how is the new Amazing Race girl that replaced Megan?

She's the blonde on the left.

http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/images%5Ckellie-and-jamie-1-low-res.jpg

NameDropper
11-28-2007, 05:51 PM
:lol Since when has being on "Inside Edition" been THE job to get?

National TV compared to Local TV. I'd say that's a step up.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-28-2007, 05:53 PM
She's the blonde on the left.

http://www.darlingtonraceway.com/images%5Ckellie-and-jamie-1-low-res.jpgdrop the name, namedropper.

NameDropper
11-28-2007, 05:54 PM
drop the name, namedropper.

Kellie Patterson is her name.

ashbeeigh
11-28-2007, 06:53 PM
So they won't be seen by everyone?

I'm really not sure, but what I think is that one is an Entertainment correspondent and another is just a regular correspondent. Maybe when Deborah Norville says, "And here's Megan Alexander our East Coast correspondent with the story in New York..." and then "Kristina..tell me about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' messy break-up on the West coast..."

Buddy Holly
11-28-2007, 07:06 PM
It's funny because Megan, Kristina and Ainsley Earnhardt all came to KENS in the fall of 2004, they all three went from KENS to national television. Megan and Kristina going to Inside Edition and Ainsley who went to Fox News some time back.

ashbeeigh
11-28-2007, 07:28 PM
It's funny because Megan, Kristina and Ainsley Earnhardt all came to KENS in the fall of 2004, they all three went from KENS to national television. Megan and Kristina going to Inside Edition and Ainsley who went to Fox News some time back.

Ainsley is doing really well. I see her a lot during the weekends and sometimes on Red Eye, which is a great show.

ComfortablyNumb
11-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Ainsley is doing really well. I see her a lot during the weekends and sometimes on Red Eye, which is a great show.

Yeah, I've seen those choppers of hers on Fox and Red Eye is a good show.

The Red Hood
11-28-2007, 08:00 PM
National TV compared to Local TV. I'd say that's a step up.
I guess but it's Inside Edition thats like getting promoted to busboy.

The Red Hood
11-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Is that the one that would smile while delivering a tragic story?

mrsmaalox
11-28-2007, 11:26 PM
I guess but it's Inside Edition thats like getting promoted to busboy.
Bill O'Reilly did Inside Edition for a few years. I don't know who those other girls are, but I won't miss Kristina. I attempted to watch her show twice, but she talked so fast I couldn't understand a thing. The first time I didn't even think she was speaking english!

ashbeeigh
11-28-2007, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I've seen those choppers of hers on Fox and Red Eye is a good show.

Whenever I get a chance I watch it, but I'm such an old lady that I usually can't stay up to watch it.

Is that the one that would smile while delivering a tragic story?

I don't know. I haven't seen here in a while.