PDA

View Full Version : Devin Thomas Honors Committment to Arkansas Despite Nutt's Departure

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-28-2007, 04:53 PM
http://www.sagametime.com/web/district.html?site=default&tpl=url&url=http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/hssports/stories/MYSA.112707.NZ.FBHMadisonThomas.EN.298c1f6.html

HS football: Thomas honors Arkansas commitment

Web Posted: 11/26/2007 11:05 PM CST

Dan McCarney
San Antonio Express-News

Senior Madison running back Devin Thomas said he plans to honor his commitment to Arkansas despite the resignation of coach Houston Nutt.

"I'm going to wait and see who they bring in," Thomas said. "I'm not going to de-commit. It's tough, because I really like coach Nutt. You beat the No. 1 team in the nation and you still lose your job. It's crazy. I'm just going to have to see what happens and go from there."

Thomas said Arkansas assistant/recruiting coordinator Chris Vaughn called shortly after Nutt's announcement to assure him the coaching change would have no bearing on his scholarship.

Thomas had committed to the Razorbacks before the season started. He said he hasn't had any contact with any of the other schools that pursued him, which included Missouri, Texas A&M, South Florida and Kansas.

Thomas rushed for 1,447 yards and 17 touchdowns before breaking his right ankle late in Madison's sixth game, a 41-14 victory over Reagan on Oct. 6. He said his rehabilitation was progressing as planned.

Brutalis
11-28-2007, 10:44 PM
Expected, but sucks if he pulls the hat.

MajorMike
11-29-2007, 09:32 AM
Teams like OSU and ttek are going apeshit right now re-recruiting kids that committed to Neb, arK and atm. I know OSU and LSU are both in on atm commit S Derrick Hall, OSU is after arKy commit DB Ugo Okpara, Neb commits DE Josh Williams and OT Brandon Thompson will be in for a visit this weekend to Stillwater, arKy leans DT Stacey McGee and RB DeAnthony Curtis now like OSU as a top destination.

Brutalis
11-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Who is arKy you stupid little fucknut?

RonMexico
11-29-2007, 03:43 PM
CaptMike tries to make his program relevant in any way he can.

MajorMike
11-29-2007, 03:46 PM
Who is arKy you stupid little fucknut?

Well, since how you are taking offense, I guess you must know.

Brutalis
11-29-2007, 11:17 PM
You people seriously need to grow the fuck up here.

You, Ron, Doug mainly. Homers of the forums while we trade PMs wondering why the fuck you guys still post.

MajorMike
11-30-2007, 08:45 AM

You, Ron, Doug mainly. Homers of the forums while we trade PMs wondering why the fuck you guys still post.

Wow; kettle, thy name is black.

Holt's Cat
11-30-2007, 09:00 AM
Would you hicks get a room?

MajorMike
11-30-2007, 10:09 AM
Would you hicks get a room?

Shut up, pussy.

Doug Collins
11-30-2007, 10:15 AM

Brutalis wont understand what your saying. He'll just call you "full of shit" and then follow that up with another bullshit statement.

RonMexico
11-30-2007, 10:27 AM

I feel honored that you consider me a homer... I never thought I could even come close to your level of homerism, no matter how irreverant I tried to make my comments. This is truly an early Christmas present.

"We trade PMs" --> who does? You and Brutalis 2? You and Tommy Tubberville? You and Dana Altman?

Doug Collins
11-30-2007, 10:41 AM
I feel honored that you consider me a homer... I never thought I could even come close to your level of homerism, no matter how irreverant I tried to make my comments. This is truly an early Christmas present.

"We trade PMs" --> who does? You and Brutalis 2? You and Tommy Tubberville? You and Dana Altman?

"We trade PMs"? That just usurped Capt. Mike revealing he plays World of Warcraft as the nerdiest most homosexual thing ever posted on Spurstalk.

leroyjenkins
11-30-2007, 02:01 PM

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m311/teller360/a812_bm.gif