PDA

View Full Version : Beno and Brad Miller talks fashion

ambchang
11-29-2007, 12:24 PM
http://www.ballineurope.com/funny-notes/brad-miller-talking-about-fashion/

Brad Miller talking about fashion
November 28th, 2007 by Tobias · 5 Comments
The newspaper sacbee.com published an interesting article on their Kings’ blog about what Brad Miller thinks about Beno Udrih’s style.

What Beno calls style, Brad calls something else. Kings center Brad Miller has been giving Udrih a hard time about his fashion, and his ridiculing became public on Sunday.

“He’s a typical, goofy European with tight pants, tight clothes - pretty standard,” Miller said with a laugh.

A metrosexual, one might say?

“Definitely a metrosexual,” Miller said. “He has the nice accent. He’s telling us, ‘This team was loaded with lots of Europeans before (in the days of Peja Stojakovic, Hedo Turkoglu etc.), so everybody knows what’s going on.”

I am really wondering what is going on with Brad Miller. Don’t get me wrong - I know this is joking around between teammates - so let’s keep it funny and talk a little bit about Brad Miller’s fashion, right?

Brad - is this what you call fashion? Ok maybe a bad example so let’s see what else you call fashion - well some people might also call is scary:

But the best way to make people like Brad Miller realize what is really going on is what Beno answered: “I told (the guys who give him a hard time), ‘Don’t be jealous that you can’t wear these pants,” Udrih said. “I mean, where I come from is close to Italy, where there’s so much fashion. Something comes out (in the fashion world) here like it’s brand new, and we had it a year before.”

So if any American has some questions about fashion (or hair cuts), just let me know I am kind of right here in Italy ;).

angel_luv
11-29-2007, 12:32 PM
:lol cute article

Beno answered: “I told (the guys who give him a hard time), ‘Don’t be jealous that you can’t wear these pants,” Udrih said. “I mean, where I come from is close to Italy, where there’s so much fashion. Something comes out (in the fashion world) here like it’s brand new, and we had it a year before.”

See guys? The man purse really is the "it" thing.
The USA is just not with it yet. :)

TDMVPDPOY
11-29-2007, 12:32 PM
those kappa tracksuits...they were the shit back in the 90s.....

Slomo
11-29-2007, 12:58 PM
:lol cute article

See guys? The man purse really is the "it" thing.
The USA is just not with it yet. :)
Uh NO!

You're a nice girl Angel so I won't tell you what we call those man purses over here. :D

ata
11-29-2007, 01:17 PM
Well, I will tell, it is called "pedertošl" - translated would be "fag-bag"

Slomo
11-29-2007, 03:07 PM
:lol

Good translation!

ploto
11-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Beno actually cleans up nicely when he gets all dressed up. I have not seen the capri pants in ages.

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/02/fullj.getty-76075860ce004_kings_spur.jpg

Yuixafun
11-29-2007, 08:01 PM
Beno looks like Pop's illegitimate son.

angel_luv
11-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Uh NO!

You're a nice girl Angel so I won't tell you what we call those man purses over here. :D

:lol hvala

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Beno looks like Pop's illegitimate son.
:lol

it all makes sense now!

kingsfan
11-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Now Brad's a fashion expert? :lmao:lmao That's the funniest shit I've heard in a while. his idea of dressing up is sweats!