PDA

View Full Version : Seen Nash kick Yao

Brutalis
11-29-2007, 02:32 PM
On the ground he kicked Yao ...

what is dudes problem this year? he is starting shit with everyone so far

Walter Craparita
11-29-2007, 02:35 PM
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Jason_Terry
11-29-2007, 02:50 PM
Right before the game, the Houston commentators mentioned Yao and Steve were pretty good friends. Maybe it was a love kick or something :rolleyes

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-29-2007, 02:51 PM
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Yao needs you to hurry up because he can't wait much longer.

Roxsfan
11-29-2007, 02:51 PM
:dramaquee :greedy

JamStone
11-29-2007, 02:52 PM
soccer rules!!

Roxsfan
11-29-2007, 03:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhzVTB8ryQM

dickface
11-29-2007, 03:02 PM
what a little bitch. first his dirty ass move on Felton, and now this.

DOMINATOR
11-29-2007, 03:55 PM
kick wasn't that big of a deal because yao landed on his leg... im more mad about that FLOP could have hurt yao doing that BS.

Stargazer
11-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Nash and Yao are not just friends -- Nash volunteered to organize a charity game in China to raise a million dollars for impoverished kids there, and he and Yao and several other guys played in the game. The notion that there's any sort of bad blood between Nash and Yao is crazy.

That said, Nash has been more intense this year than I've seen him before during the regular season. Maybe that's for the best . . . .

Pero
11-29-2007, 04:29 PM
http://photocdn.sohu.com/20071129/Img253698010.jpg

:lol

remingtonbo2001
11-29-2007, 04:49 PM
Look at everybody's faces! :lol :lol :lol

Not only did Nash try to kick Yao, it also looks like he tried to Karate Chop his knees.

Kriz-Maxima
11-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Flopper.

PoleSmoking
11-29-2007, 05:48 PM
I think Steve Nash has gone over to the Dark Side at last, after the ... interesting way that opponents have been allowed to play him in the past few playoffs. I've never seen him with a bigger chip on his shoulder. His numbers are even better than last year, but he is flat-out angry and intense this year.

LEONARD
11-29-2007, 05:54 PM
You done seen him kick him!!??

:lol

MaNuMaNiAc
11-29-2007, 05:54 PM
All I see on the video is Nash trying to get Yao off his leg so as not to get hurt. If I had been in that position and a 300 pound dude falls on my leg, I'll try and kick him off too.

sprrs
11-29-2007, 07:19 PM
I think Steve Nash has gone over to the Dark Side at last, after the ... interesting way that opponents have been allowed to play him in the past few playoffs. I've never seen him with a bigger chip on his shoulder. His numbers are even better than last year, but he is flat-out angry and intense this year.

That may not be a good thing, he should save that intensity for the playoffs.

Findog
11-29-2007, 07:48 PM

I wonder if that bodes even worse for us should Phoenix and Dallas meet in the playoffs. Dude already plays like he's in a permanent menstrual cycle against the blue and green.

Yuixafun
11-29-2007, 07:52 PM
Look at everybody's faces! :lol :lol :lol

Not only did Nash try to kick Yao, it also looks like he tried to Karate Chop his knees.

Lol... Amare is looking at Nash like he just let one rip.

Ronaldo McDonald
11-29-2007, 10:58 PM
if nash did in fact kick yao with the intention to hurt him - which I think he did - then suns fans can finally stop bitching and moaning about Horry being dirty. because if this is any indication, Nash is as "dirty" as Horry.

ehz33satx
11-29-2007, 11:14 PM
If it was Bruce Bowen doing the kicking, Suns fans would be all up in arms, crying about how dirty the Spurs are and how THEY are the true champions. Screw Nash, the Suns, and crybaby Suns fans.

Brutalis
11-29-2007, 11:23 PM
I'm sick and tired of the soft ass Suns playing the role of victim all the time when so far this season it's been them starting shit and getting owned for it.

Tells the tail of why they have so many championships.

Danny B
11-30-2007, 12:26 AM
These last couple of weeks have been very difficult for me. First Nash nearly ends Felton’s career with a dirty soccer trip and now he flops and tries to sweep the leg of Yao. And for what? Just to win a game. Doesn’t Nash know the rules? You may remember this post for me.

I'd quit watching basketball if the Suns were like the Spurs, even with the championships. If the only way to win the championship is to manhandle opponents with a boring bunch of cheapshot artists and hacks, then I don't want the Suns to win one.

Cheapshot artists, hacks, and the last couple of games have even been a little boring. I’m no longer a Suns fan and I quit watching basketball.

Roxsfan
11-30-2007, 01:33 AM
These last couple of weeks have been very difficult for me. First Nash nearly ends Felton’s career with a dirty soccer trip and now he flops and tries to sweep the leg of Yao. And for what? Just to win a game. Doesn’t Nash know the rules? You may remember this post for me.

Cheapshot artists, hacks, and the last couple of games have even been a little boring. I’m no longer a Suns fan and I quit watching basketball.

are you serious, or are you a fan of another team talking anti-suns shiit?

The Red Hood
11-30-2007, 01:47 AM
what a little bitch. first his dirty ass move on Felton, and now this.
Felton who, and what did he do to him?

The Red Hood
11-30-2007, 01:50 AM
Felton who, and what did he do to him?
Never mind I saw it on youtube.

v2freak
11-30-2007, 03:57 AM
I'm not sure about the rules but if you're shooting with one arm, are you allowed to use the other as a barrier against shot blockers?

mystargtr34
11-30-2007, 08:02 AM
lol Steve Nash makes some ugly faces

PoleSmoking
11-30-2007, 08:18 AM
are you serious, or are you a fan of another team talking anti-suns shiit?

You're not very smart are you, Roxsfan?

Roxsfan.
11-30-2007, 08:33 AM

No Im really not very smart. Sorry.
:dizzy

Hidalgo
11-30-2007, 08:38 AM

Hey, give the guy a break. There's no need to start name-calling.

PoleSmoking
11-30-2007, 08:46 AM
Hey, give the guy a break. There's no need to start name-calling.

He's an annoying Houston troll. He's always spraying this site with redundant garbage. Annoying.

RonMexico
11-30-2007, 10:37 AM
They are pals... but Nash was pissed that it was late in the game and he got pancaked by Yao on a moving screen with no call. I actually got in a fight with my best friend and roommate before - stuff happens.

But if you want me to make an inflammatory post: OMG, Bruce Bowen kicked Ray Allen in the back and Wally in the face!!! Why would anyone ever do that?? Kobe elbowed Mike Miller and Manu in the face before!! Kick them all out of the league!!

Look at your own teams for "heat of the moment" hits before trying to discuss an isolated play by Steve Nash (aka Bowen examples above and Jason Terry punching Mike Finley in the nuts... oh, and Josh Howard elbowing Brad Miller in the face).

Still, Raja Bell got suspended last year for kicking Andrea Bargnani on an very similar play (got hit on a screen, fell, then kicked him in the nuts), so I won't be surprised or upset if Nash got a game suspension too... he would deserve it.

Cry Havoc
11-30-2007, 10:57 AM
They are pals... but Nash was pissed that it was late in the game and he got pancaked by Yao on a moving screen with no call. I actually got in a fight with my best friend and roommate before - stuff happens.

But if you want me to make an inflammatory post: OMG, Bruce Bowen kicked Ray Allen in the back and Wally in the face!!! Why would anyone ever do that?? Kobe elbowed Mike Miller and Manu in the face before!! Kick them all out of the league!!

And Spurs fans aren't whining endlessly about how Nash is dirty (except in response to Suns fans allegations that Spurs are) and has to cheat to win.

bdictjames
11-30-2007, 11:04 AM

Look at your own teams for "heat of the moment" hits before trying to discuss an isolated play by Steve Nash (aka Bowen examples above and Jason Terry punching Mike Finley in the nuts... oh, and Josh Howard elbowing Brad Miller in the face).

Still, Raja Bell got suspended last year for kicking Andrea Bargnani on an very similar play (got hit on a screen, fell, then kicked him in the nuts), so I won't be surprised or upset if Nash got a game suspension too... he would deserve it.
But its Nash, he's supposed to be the good white guy. :lol

sprrs
11-30-2007, 07:42 PM

Then there's the whole bunch of posts from Suns fans who won't shut up about the Spurs being dirty. They need to realize that the Suns aren't exactly angels.

The Horry hip check was in the heat of the moment too.

Roxsfan
12-01-2007, 01:27 AM
:jack :stfu

Roxsfan
12-01-2007, 01:30 AM
He's an annoying Houston troll. He's always spraying this site with redundant garbage. Annoying.

Go to hell noob

DOMINATOR
12-01-2007, 01:52 AM
Go to hell noob
YOU are annoying.

Roxsfan
12-01-2007, 01:55 AM
YOU are annoying.

Stop trying to earn brownie points by ganging up on me because it looks good that you are a rocket fan who finds me annoying. Wow, I'm crushed :rolleyes too :rolleyes , if you got a problem with me just ignore my posts ok. Start with this one and just shut your ass already.

PoleSmoking
12-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Stop trying to earn brownie points by ganging up on me because it looks good that you are a rocket fan who finds me annoying. Wow, I'm crushed :rolleyes too :rolleyes , if you got a problem with me just ignore my posts ok. Start with this one and just shut your ass already.

LOL! Hey, guess what? You're the first one to point that out. I noticed but didn't bother saying anything about it. Sorry it hurts to have even your fellow Rockets fans dog your for your annoying posts. You must be able to read Dominator's mind to have worked out all of his inner motives. Either that or you're just crazy as hell. That last post of yours tells us all a lot more about your psychology than Dominator's. Self-conscious much? LOL!

duncan228
12-01-2007, 08:58 PM
He's an...

For some reason I thought Roxsfan was a she.
I guess because of all the pictures, that's usually a "she" thing to post.

I don't want to get in the middle of this, and it makes no difference, I was just curious...

Roxsfan
12-02-2007, 12:41 AM
I don't give a shiit really about the 2 posts above mine. thanks

duncan228
12-02-2007, 01:24 AM
...thanks

Anytime.

Roxsfan
12-02-2007, 02:23 AM
bastard :D :toast ^