PDA

View Full Version : Q-Rich foot-in-mouth moment

bdubya
11-30-2007, 11:55 AM
Ill-timed diss of the week, out of NY yesterday:

“It's not that big a deal to us," Richardson said of facing the 11-2 Celtics. “It's like the media makes more of The Big Three and all of them. We're not in awe of them. They ain't won no championships. They have a good record right now, but that don't matter........They're not that deep of a team," Richardson said. “After those three, there's a significant dropoff."

RICHARDSON: KNICKS NOT IN AWE OF CELTS (http://www.nypost.com/seven/11292007/sports/knicks/big_3__big_deal_578613.htm)

Thunder Dan
11-30-2007, 01:22 PM
nothing like almost getting doubled up. I thought the Cavs' loss this week to the Pistons was bad.... this one is far worse

Medvedenko
11-30-2007, 02:05 PM
Ugly game.....Isiah should be gone...no doubt. They have some good players on that team...just need a coach that doesn't take bullshit....Thomas seems like a parent that lets his kids have a house party at his house and joins in the merryment. Sad really.

bdubya
11-30-2007, 02:06 PM
nothing like almost getting doubled up. I thought the Cavs' loss this week to the Pistons was bad.... this one is far worse

Pistons/Cavs was a meaningless footnote; Celts/Knicks was historic.

I'm not sure which is a bigger handicap:
Playing your 4th in 5 days, after going to OT the night before, and losing your franchise player for the second half,

or

Being the Knicks. :oops

BacktoBasics
11-30-2007, 02:37 PM
Its like the Knicks are attempting to make the Blazers of 5 or 6 years ago seem less embarrassing.