PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Home Court Calendars On Sale - $7

Kori Ellis
11-30-2007, 11:55 AM
SPURS HOME COURT CALENDARS OFFER A GREAT STOCKING STUFFER FOR THE HOLIDAYS

The 2007-08 Spurs Calendar, sponsored by San Antonio Credit Union, are on sale now for just $7 at area San Antonio Credit Union locations. Beginning at this Sunday’s Spurs game against the Portland Trail Blazers, fans enjoying the game can purchase calendars at the AT&T Center (Plaza Level).

This 13-month full color wall calendar is filled with Spurs family photos, birthdays, trivia, AT&T Center events and the Spurs and Rampage schedules.

Calendars will be sold at the AT&T Center (Plaza Level) during all December Spurs home games through halftime, the Southeast AT&T Center Box Office and at all 17 area San Antonio Credit Union locations while supplies last.

Fans can also mail-order calendars by phone at (210) 444-5890.

This calendar is a fund-raising project of the Spurs Home Court (wives and girlfriends of Spurs players and coaching staff members) and proceeds benefit area health and human service agencies. More than $340,000 has been donated from calendar sales over the past decade.

angel_luv
11-30-2007, 12:05 PM
The first calendar in a long time with no Slovenians in it. :(

Hopefully that issue will be addressed this off season. :)

I can't wait to see the pictures.

davidls77
12-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Are there any fellow Spurs fans actually in San Antonio that can stop by a SACU to pick up two calendars for a Spurs fan trapped in Northern California?? :depressed

If anybody can hook a fellow fan up, it'd be greatly appreciated!

I can send a check/cash or whatever; they are sold out at the foundation number (mail-order number), but I talked to someone at SACU's 800 number and they still have them in the San Antonion branches but are not allowed to mail them out.

I had forgotten about the calendars this year with all going on; I have the last 2 years calendars and it would suck to miss out on this years.

Well, please post here or directly message me if anybody can help me out.

Thanks in advance!

David

spurscenter
12-22-2007, 06:52 AM
can you call , order and have them shipped ?

davidls77
12-22-2007, 11:57 AM
that's what I'm saying; the number listed on the spurs.com site told me that they are sold out at the arena, but to try SACU locations.

i called the SACU 800 customer service number and they said that they have them at branches still but are not able to take an order over the phone and mail them to people, no matter where they are (only available for pick up at the branches).

hopefully someone out there can help a fellow fan out :)

alamo50
12-24-2007, 11:48 AM
I am very dissapointed with this year's calendars.
Not only did they shrink in size, but the month of August is jacked up......
Unbelievable.............

T Park
12-24-2007, 11:56 AM
They shrank width wise, but grew length wise.

I love the new calenders.