PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Movie Line Ever!!!

ATRAIN
11-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe fuck yourself. Dignam in the Departed

batman2883
11-30-2007, 12:31 PM
count of monte cristo-jacopo
I swear on my dead relatives - and even on the ones who are not feeling too good - I am your man forever!

leemajors
11-30-2007, 12:32 PM
We're men, we wrestled!

ATRAIN
11-30-2007, 12:32 PM
count of monte cristo-jacopo
I swear on my dead relatives - and even on the ones who are not feeling too good - I am your man forever!

Luigi: We shall call him... Zatarra.
Edmond: Sounds fearsome.
Luigi: It means, "driftwood."

monosylab1k
11-30-2007, 12:36 PM
-Excuse me, could you please tell me how to get back on the expressway?
-Fuck yo mama!
-Thank you very much.

Vacation

ATRAIN
11-30-2007, 12:38 PM
-Excuse me, could you please tell me how to get back on the expressway?
-Fuck yo mama!
-Thank you very much.

Vacation

LOL

ATRAIN
11-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Young Boy with Coffee: Excuse me, I happened to be passing, and I thought you might like some coffee.
Little Girl: Oh, that's very nice of you, thank you.
Young Boy with Coffee: Cream?
Little Girl: No, thank you, I take it black, like my men.

Airplane

florige
11-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Not the greatest but pretty good....

Alonzo-To protect the Sheep you have to kill the Wolves
Hoyt -What?
Alonzo-To protect the Sheep you have to kill the motherf***** wolves!

stretch
11-30-2007, 12:45 PM
"It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile... winning is winning!"

or...

"I like the Tuna here."

"BULL-SHIT ASSHOLE, NO ONE likes the tuna here!"

ATRAIN
11-30-2007, 12:46 PM
Not the greatest but pretty good....

Alonzo-To protect the Sheep you have to kill the Wolves
Hoyt -What?
Alonzo-To protect the Sheep you have to kill the motherf***** wolves!

nice editing job :)

ATRAIN
11-30-2007, 12:46 PM
IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST - Ricky Bobby

florige
11-30-2007, 12:48 PM
"It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile... winning is winning!"

or...

"I like the Tuna here."

"BULL-SHIT ASSHOLE, NO ONE likes the tuna here!"

Yeah those were pretty good.

florige
11-30-2007, 12:49 PM
nice editing job :)

So used to doing that on the Baltimore Sun who restricts profanity.

florige
11-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Tony-I want what coming to me
Manny-Whats that?
Tony- THe world Chico, and everything in it!

O-Factor
11-30-2007, 12:54 PM
We've been here before.......

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74271

Mr. Peabody
11-30-2007, 12:58 PM
I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.

peewee's lovechild
"Oh, mom!" - Tabu

ATRAIN

yeah your right, I got caught up in the movie threads my bad.....now fuck yourself!!

monosylab1k
11-30-2007, 12:59 PM

LMAO both threads started with the exact same quote too.

florige
11-30-2007, 01:00 PM
LMAO both threads started with the exact same quote too.

Yeah they both liked the Departed,and the same exact line.. :lol

peewee's lovechild
11-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Yeah they both liked the Departed,and the same exact line.. :lol

That's because they're gay lovers.

ATRAIN
11-30-2007, 01:08 PM
That's because they're gay lovers.

LOL whatever!! I actually remembered that thread once he posted it again but that was in July. What was funny is that he bumped it anyway!!

ATRAIN
11-30-2007, 01:09 PM
oh wait nevermind, Flo bumped it!! I should have known hahaha.

florige
11-30-2007, 01:13 PM
oh wait nevermind, Flo bumped it!! I should have known hahaha.

My bad.. :lol Mono said something in there that I wanted to comment on.

ATRAIN
11-30-2007, 01:16 PM
My bad.. :lol Mono said something in there that I wanted to comment on.

LOL its cool

florige
11-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Actually they are slightly different... One is greatest, one is favorite. Not quite the same.

ATRAIN
11-30-2007, 01:21 PM
Actually they are slightly different... One is greatest, one is favorite. Not quite the same.

Thank you flo.........nicely put!!! HA Ofactor choke on that!!

John Conner
11-30-2007, 01:24 PM
No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative," or some shit like that. You say "no problemo." And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me." And if you want to shine them on it's "hasta la vista, baby."

AZLouis
11-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Little Bill Daggett: You just shot an unarmed man.
Bill Munny: He should have armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.

duncan228
11-30-2007, 01:43 PM
"We all got it coming kid."

Clint Eastwood "Unforgiven"

monosylab1k
11-30-2007, 02:08 PM
So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls. Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written down the side of mine...should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now...Fuck off!

ATRAIN
11-30-2007, 02:09 PM
So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls. Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written down the side of mine...should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now...Fuck off!

LOL

CuckingFunt
11-30-2007, 02:10 PM
So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls. Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written down the side of mine...should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now...Fuck off!Bullet-Tooth Tony is such a fucking bad ass it's not even funny.

Cry Havoc
11-30-2007, 02:22 PM
"You're not your fucking khakis."
"Self-improvement is masturbation."

"Take me to bed or lose me forever!" "Show me the way home, honey!"

"If it wasn't hard everyone would do it. The -hard- is what makes it great."

"I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men."

ORION
11-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Larry Johnson: Sorry about the...

Foster: All right meow. Hand over your license and registration.

Foster: Your registration? Hurry up meow.

Larry Johnson: Sorry.

Foster: Is there something funny here boy?

Larry Johnson: Oh, no.

Foster: Then why you laughing, Mister... Larry Johnson?

Foster: All right meow, where were we?

Larry Johnson: Excuse me, are you saying meow?

Foster: Am I saying meow?

Larry Johnson: I thought...

Foster: Don't think boy. Meow, do you know how fast you were going?

Foster: Meow what is so damn funny?

Larry Johnson: I could have sworn you said meow.

Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?

Foster: Am I drinking milk from a saucer?

Foster: Do you see me eating mice?

Foster: You stop laughing right meow!

Larry Johnson: Yes sir.

Foster: Meow, I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. It's the law.

Foster: Not so funny meow, is it?

Foster: Meow!

SUPER TROOPERS

Barbarian
11-30-2007, 02:31 PM
LLOYD:

I'll tell you where: someplace warm,

a place where the beer flows like

wine, where beautiful women

instinctively flock like the salmon

of Capistrano.

(dramatic PAUSE)

I'm talking about Aspen.

HARRY:

Aspen?

LLOYD:

That's right, Aspen.

HARRY:

I don't know, Lloyd, the French are
assholes.

E20
11-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Yo, Adrian, it's me Rocky.

sa_butta
11-30-2007, 03:26 PM
yulelog.wav (http://www.moviewavs.com/0058536645/WAVS/Movies/National_Lampoons_Christmas_Vacation/yulelog.wav)

ShoogarBear
11-30-2007, 03:30 PM
The entire opening monologue of Full Metal Jacket.

/thread

sa_butta
11-30-2007, 03:41 PM
cowboy.wav (http://www.moviewavs.com/0058536645/WAVS/Movies/Full_Metal_Jacket/cowboy.wav)

http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Full_Metal_Jacket.html

ORION
11-30-2007, 03:41 PM
If I'm going to die for a word. My word is POONTANG

sa_butta
11-30-2007, 03:42 PM
The entire opening monologue of Full Metal Jacket.

/threadLOL

DarkReign
11-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Conan (http://soundamerica.com/soundamerica/sounds/play.cfm?tpath=/sounds/movies/A-C/Conan_the_Barbarian/best.wav&tname=best.wav)

HotShots (http://wavcentral.com/cgi-bin/log/log.cgi?id=801&sound=/sounds/movies/hotshots/hotsht03.mp3)
HotShots (http://wavcentral.com/cgi-bin/log/log.cgi?id=804&sound=/sounds/movies/hotshots/hotsht06.mp3)

Mars (http://wavcentral.com/cgi-bin/log/log.cgi?id=4284&sound=/sounds/movies/mars_attacks/mapeop.mp3)

AoD (http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Army_Of_Darkness&quote=dark3.txt&file=dark3.wav)

BigLebowski (http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Big_Lebowski&quote=opinion.txt&file=opinion.wav)
BigLebowski (http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Big_Lebowski&quote=click.txt&file=click.wav)

D&Z (http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Dazed_And_Confused&quote=thesameage.txt&file=thesameage.wav)

LKG (http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Long_Kiss_Goodnight&quote=licking.txt&file=licking.wav)

DarkReign
11-30-2007, 05:26 PM
The movie I have seen 1000 times and still laugh every time at every joke...

Johnny Dangerously.

jaffies
11-30-2007, 05:26 PM
--Merry Christmas! Shitter's full! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I9qmpe3eHA)

(personal favorite of all-time)
-- Rudy: "Look, just cut the shit and get me out of here!"
Feo: "Awww, 'just cut the shit and get you outta there'."
Rudy: [nods head]
Feo: "What...You think I can just snap my fingers and the door will fly right open?"
Rudy: "Well can't you?"
Feo: "...yes."

Buddy Holly
11-30-2007, 05:31 PM
"What do you say I... take you home and eat your pussy."

- Shark Attack 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1XOfHax6Q8)

Jimcs50
11-30-2007, 08:06 PM
http://www.fu-manchu.com/morbidaj/spicoliscene3.jpg

-Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Breedlove: You're just going to have to trust me about this, this one thing. You need a lot of drinks.
Aurora: To break the ice?
Breedlove: To kill the bug that you have up your ass.

-Terms of Endearment

Harry Callahan: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

-Dirty Harry

scott
11-30-2007, 08:27 PM
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Blondie in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

scott
11-30-2007, 08:33 PM
Some Pulp Fiction quotes... since I find the movie the most quotable in the history of all cinema.

I used the same fuckin' soap you did and when I finished the towel didn't look like no god damn maxi-pad. -Jules

Oh man, I just shot Marvin in the face. -Vince

Vince: Chill out man, I told you it was an accident, we probably went over a bump or something.
Jules: Man, this car didn't go over no fucking bumps!

If you had a pot-belly, I would punch you in it. -Butch

Toluca Lake. It's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten. -The Wolfe

Jimmie: I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead n***** in my garage.
Jules: Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...
Jimmie: No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead N***** Storage?
Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
Jimmie: Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead N*****Storage?
Jules: No, I didn't.
Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jules: Why?
Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead n***** ain't my fucking business, that's why!

Twisted_Dawg
11-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Goodfellas

Twisted_Dawg
11-30-2007, 09:13 PM
"We all got it coming kid."

Clint Eastwood "Unforgiven"

Josey Wales: Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.

When in doubt...fuck.

Twisted_Dawg
11-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Daryl Van Horne: Men are such cocksuckers aren't they? You don't have to answer that. It's true. They're scared. Their dicks get limp when confronted by a woman of obvious power and what do they do about it? Call them witches, burn them, torture them, until every woman is afraid. Afraid of herself... afraid of men... and all for what? Fear of losing their hard-on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daryl Van Horne: Do you think God knew what He was doing when He created woman? Huh? No shit. I really wanna know. Or do you think it was another one of His minor mistakes like tidal waves, earthquakes, FLOODS? You think women are like that? S'matter? You don't think God makes mistakes? Of course He does. We ALL make mistakes. Of course, when WE make mistakes they call it evil. When GOD makes mistakes, they call it... nature. So whaddya think? Women... a mistake... or DID HE DO IT TO US ON PURPOSE?

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
11-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Lloyd: I'll bet you twenty dollars I can get you gambling before the day is out!
Harry: No!
Lloyd: I'll give you three to one odds.
Harry: No.
Lloyd: Five to one.
Harry: No.
Lloyd: Ten to one?
Harry: You're on!
Lloyd: I'm gonna get ya!
Harry: Nu uh!
Lloyd: I don't know how but I'm gonna get ya.

florige
11-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Daryl Van Horne: Men are such cocksuckers aren't they? You don't have to answer that. It's true. They're scared. Their dicks get limp when confronted by a woman of obvious power and what do they do about it? Call them witches, burn them, torture them, until every woman is afraid. Afraid of herself... afraid of men... and all for what? Fear of losing their hard-on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daryl Van Horne: Do you think God knew what He was doing when He created woman? Huh? No shit. I really wanna know. Or do you think it was another one of His minor mistakes like tidal waves, earthquakes, FLOODS? You think women are like that? S'matter? You don't think God makes mistakes? Of course He does. We ALL make mistakes. Of course, when WE make mistakes they call it evil. When GOD makes mistakes, they call it... nature. So whaddya think? Women... a mistake... or DID HE DO IT TO US ON PURPOSE?

:lol Awesome!

Lloyd Christmas
12-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Lloyd: Uh oh
Harry: What uh oh?
Lloyd: you spilled the salt
Harry: so?
Lloyd: so spilling the salt is very bad luck, last thing we need driving across the country is bad luck so
Harry: so
Lloyd: so quick, throw some salt over your right shoulder
Harry: (throws salt shaker over right shoulder)

Seabass: Alright who's the dead man who hit me with the salt shaker!!??

Harry: oh oh it was a terrible mistake sir, believe me, i would never do anything to offend a man of your size.

seabass's friend: Kick his ass sea bass!

seabass: you gonna eat that?

Harry: well, uh, i , uh was, gonna, it had crossed my mind, yeah.

seabass: hawks a lougie............spits on harrys burger
----------------------------------------------
Lloyd: Ohhhohhoho, you really wimped out man....
Harry: what are you talkin about wimpoed out. did you see.. the guy hawked on my burger . what was i suppos...,,

Lloyd: .....wait.. wai.. i think i just had a ide.. yeah....
..follow me.
walks over to seabass's table
seabass: what the hell do you want??!

Lloyd: Hi, my friend Harry and I would like to apologize for that unpleasant scene.. a little earlier....we'd like to buy you guys a... rounda beers.. just to bury the hatchet!

seabass: make it 4 boilermakers.

Lloyd: Whatever you want sir, I'll have the waitress bring it out immediately.

Harry: Lloyd what are you doing? we dont hav the money!? Lloyd, what are you.

Lloyd: pss psshhh pshh psshhh!!
..........Excuse me... seabass and the fellas offered to pick up our check.. they said just put it on their tab.

waitress: seabass said that??

Lloyd: well, if that guy in the booth over there is seabass {points at seabass, seabass points at himself}
Waitress: ok, if that's what he wants.

Harry: here, put these on there too!

all. from. memory.

ShoogarBear
12-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Soylent Green is . . . PEOPLE!!!

cornbread
12-01-2007, 06:15 PM
"If it bleeds we can kill it." Arnold in Predator.

dirk4mvp
12-01-2007, 11:11 PM
You gotta be a stupid motherfucka to get fired on yo day off!

thispego
12-01-2007, 11:22 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI saidddddddddddd

i dont want the mans porkchop

Walter Craparita
12-01-2007, 11:25 PM
"I ain't got time to bleed."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nqsf0XynGz8

slayermin
12-02-2007, 04:46 AM
Alec Baldwin's scene in Glengarry Glen Ross has too numerous to list. I submit his entire scene.

Blake: Let me have your attention for a moment! So you're talking about what? You're talking about...(puts out his cigarette)...bitching about that sale you shot, some son of a bitch that doesn't want to buy, somebody that doesn't want what you're selling, some broad you're trying to screw and so forth. Let's talk about something important. Are they all here?

Williamson: All but one.

Blake: Well, I'm going anyway. Let's talk about something important! (to Levene) Put that coffee down!! Coffee's for closers only. (Levene scoffs) Do you think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. I'm here from downtown. I'm here from Mitch and Murray. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's Levene?

Levene: Yeah.

Blake: You call yourself a salesman, you son of a bitch?

Moss: I don't have to listen to this shit.

Blake: You certainly don't pal. 'Cause the good news is -- you're fired. The bad news is you've got, all you got, just one week to regain your jobs, starting tonight. Starting with tonights sit. Oh, have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this months sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone want to see second prize? Second prize's a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired. You get the picture? You're laughing now? You got leads. Mitch and Murray paid good money. Get their names to sell them! You can't close the leads you're given, you can't close shit, you ARE shit, hit the bricks pal and beat it 'cause you are going out!!!

Levene: The leads are weak.

Blake: 'The leads are weak.' Fucking leads are weak? You're weak. I've been in this business fifteen years.

Moss: What's your name?

Blake: FUCK YOU, that's my name!! You know why, Mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove a eighty thousand dollar BMW. That's my name!! (to Levene) And your name is "you're wanting." And you can't play in a man's game. You can't close them. (at a near whisper) And you go home and tell your wife your troubles. (to everyone again) Because only one thing counts in this life! Get them to sign on the line which is dotted! You hear me, you fucking faggots?
(Blake flips over a blackboard which has two sets of letters on it: ABC, and AIDA.)

Blake: A-B-C. A-always, B-be, C-closing. Always be closing! Always be closing!! A-I-D-A. Attention, interest, decision, action. Attention -- do I have your attention? Interest -- are you interested? I know you are because it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks! Decision -- have you made your decision for Christ?!! And action. A-I-D-A; get out there!! You got the prospects comin' in; you think they came in to get out of the rain? Guy doesn't walk on the lot unless he wants to buy. Sitting out there waiting to give you their money! Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? (to Moss) What's the problem pal? You. Moss.

Moss: You're such a hero, you're so rich. Why you coming down here and waste your time on a bunch of bums?
(Blake sits and takes off his gold watch)

Blake: You see this watch? You see this watch?

Moss: Yeah.

Blake: That watch cost more than your car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see, pal, that's who I am. And you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you -- go home and play with your kids!! (to everyone) You wanna work here? Close!! (to Aaronow) You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this -- how can you take the abuse you get on a sit?! You don't like it -- leave. I can go out there tonight with the materials you got, make myself fifteen thousand dollars! Tonight! In two hours! Can you? Can you? Go and do likewise! A-I-D-A!! Get mad! You sons of bitches! Get mad!! You know what it takes to sell real estate?
(He pulls something out of his briefcase)

Blake: It takes brass balls to sell real estate.
(He's holding two brass balls on string, over the appropriate "area"--he puts them away after a pause)

Blake: Go and do likewise, gents. The money's out there, you pick it up, it's yours. You don't--I have no sympathy for you. You wanna go out on those sits tonight and close, close, it's yours. If not you're going to be shining my shoes. Bunch of losers sitting around in a bar. (in a mocking weak voice) "Oh yeah, I used to be a salesman, it's a tough racket." (he takes out large stack of red index cards tied together with string from his briefcase) These are the new leads. These are the Glengarry leads. And to you, they're gold. And you don't get them. Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. (he hands the stack to Williamson) They're for closers.
I'd wish you good luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. (to Moss as he puts on his watch again) And to answer your question, pal: why am I here? I came here because Mitch and Murray asked me to, they asked me for a favor. I said, the real favor, follow my advice and fire your fucking ass because a loser is a loser.
(He stares at Moss for a sec, and then picking up his briefcase, goes into inner office with Williamson)

Jimcs50
12-02-2007, 10:57 AM
I think the title of the thread is greatest movie LINE, not conversation. A line is one person, I think.

:)

Shoog, you are right. "People" in Soylant Green was a classic.

resistanze
12-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Tommy DeVito: Hey, Spider, that fuckin' bandage on your foot is bigger than your fuckin' head.

DannyT
12-02-2007, 12:05 PM
you lost awwww the fucking money....GOD DAMMMN IT BILLY

batman2883
12-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Hi Im Ricky Bobby And If You Dont Like Big Red Chewing Gum Then Fuck You

baseline bum
12-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes.

florige
12-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Tommy DeVito: Hey, Spider, that fuckin' bandage on your foot is bigger than your fuckin' head.

Why don't you go F*** yourself Tommy!

ShoogarBear
12-02-2007, 06:49 PM
All these GoodFellas quotations and nobody has mentioned:

"Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox!"

florige
12-02-2007, 08:24 PM
All these GoodFellas quotations and nobody has mentioned:

"Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox!"

How in the HECK did I forget that!!!! :rolleyes

DannyT
12-02-2007, 09:37 PM
nooooooooooooooooo bob noooooooooooooo not my RICHIE.......

Condemned 2 HelLA
12-03-2007, 12:17 AM
"You remember this guy; he skippered Hitler's catamaran during the war."

-PCU