PDA

View Full Version : Ticket RESERVE

ploto
11-30-2007, 02:01 PM
Yet, one more way to make money...

Unless you are a Spurs season ticket holder, TicketRESERVE.com is the only way you can GUARANTEE a seat to the 2008 NBA Playoffs AND pay face value for the tickets.

Here’s how it works:

If you want to see the Spurs compete in Home Game 1 of the NBA Finals, for example, then you would purchase a Spurs NBA Finals Home Game 1 FanFORWARD Reservation. If the Spurs reach the NBA Finals this season, then you will have the right to purchase a FACE-VALUE ticket to see them play in Home Game 1 of that series.

SELECT from available FanFORWARD Reservations listed for the First Round ($17-$30), the Conference Semifinals ($19-$35), the Conference Finals ($31-$56) or the 2008 NBA Finals ($39-$71).

FanFORWARD Reservations give you the right and obligation to pay face value for your tickets... there is no refund of the price paid for your FanFORWARD Reservations.

fyatuk
11-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Their also involved with the UFL reservations, except those are refundable. Of course they also charge a $5 fee that isn't ;)

TxJudsonRocketTx
11-30-2007, 02:55 PM
I used this last year and have to see its pretty much a waste of time and money. I had my finals tickets reserved after we beat Denver in the playoffs and when time came, I ended up paying $5 more after all was said and done than if I had just waited for a few days before Finals and purchased tickets that would've been several rows lower than where I was. FanForward only has tickets in certain sections of the Arena, and last year the only section they had was 221 I believe

remingtonbo2001
11-30-2007, 04:22 PM
So....Is this good or bad?

Need more user-reviews, please.