PDA

View Full Version : NBA's Best Backcourt

RC's Boss
11-30-2007, 10:52 PM
39.7 ppg 11.4 apg as of today before tip-off. Post that you agree. :toast Please don't argue, to do so, would show you to be a complete fucking idiot. :madrun

RC's Boss
11-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Not to mention the current standings and the fact, SA will, as usual, contend in '08!

JamStone
11-30-2007, 10:57 PM
45.8 ppg, 12.8 apg?

MrChug
11-30-2007, 10:59 PM
I hereby declare...

THOSE ASSES IN YOUR SIG ARE FANTASSTIC...NOW CALL ME AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-30-2007, 11:04 PM
Not only the stats, but the way they compliment each other and the way their skill sets and attitudes mesh.

Definitely the best in the NBA right now.

Second might be Baron Davis and SJAx, if you call SJax the 2 over there...

RC's Boss
11-30-2007, 11:05 PM
I hereby declare...

I would consider that a compliment as well. :lol Even more so if I could actually hit one them!

MaNuMaNiAc
11-30-2007, 11:06 PM
I hereby declare...

Too damn big for my taste. In fact, I think they're down right disgusting at that point. Give me a well rounded pettit ass any day over those monstrosities.

JamStone
11-30-2007, 11:07 PM
small penis talking?

RC's Boss
11-30-2007, 11:07 PM
45.8 ppg, 12.8 apg?
Good point, but as of right now? We'd have to agree to disagree (that's if your talking about Rip -n- Chauncey, the previous best IMO) :toast

MaNuMaNiAc
11-30-2007, 11:09 PM
small penis talking?no, non-american talking :lol

You guys have seen fat for so long you've forgotten what a nice ass looks like

JamStone
Good point, but as of right now? We'd have to agree to disagree (that's if your talking about Rip -n- Chauncey, the previous best IMO) :toast

Don't disagree with you at all. Just question your evidence. Based solely on points and assists, Baron and S-Jax are putting up sick numbers. But, if you ask me who the best backcourt in the NBA is, I'd absolutely say Tony and Manu. Was just pointing out there's a tandem producing better numbers. They're not better, but they have the stats.

JamStone
no, non-american talking :lol

LOL ... it's cool, was just a joke

:p:

RC's Boss
Too damn big for my taste. In fact, I think they're down right disgusting at that point. Give me a well rounded pettit ass any day over those monstrosities.
Petite is for Slim Jim's that slip out from behind. Length and width are required to truly appreciate a badonkadonk's warmth :smokin

MaNuMaNiAc
11-30-2007, 11:11 PM
Petite is for Slim Jim's that slip out from behind. Length and width are required to truly appreciate a badonkadonk's warmth :smokin
Let me guess, you're hung like Mandingo?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-30-2007, 11:12 PM
:lmao @ the turn this thread has taken!

DAMNED RC! Don't you realize the power of your sig!!??

RC's Boss
11-30-2007, 11:15 PM
Let me guess, you're hung like Mandingo?
Dude my parents are Ghanaian, I've seen malnourished looking chicks from Namibia with backs like that. They are not fat, they're built like that. Each of those women have flat abs and are very toned everywhere else. And no, I don't slip out :nope

RC's Boss
11-30-2007, 11:16 PM
Okay, back (no pun intended) to the backcourt....

MaNuMaNiAc
11-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Dude my parents are Ghanaian, I've seen malnourished looking chicks from Namibia with backs like that. They are not fat, they're built like that. Each of those women have flat abs and are very toned everywhere else. And no, I don't slip out :nope
pleeeeaaase! the asses in those pics are FAT, and I don't mean that the PH way. Its alright, its a matter of taste. Personally, I don't like that.

Now, we should really get back on topic here bro.

RC's Boss
11-30-2007, 11:30 PM
I think for the last 3 years or so, it's been the Pistons backcourt (not numbers, that was just something tangible folks could see). I think b4, when either one in the Spurs backcourt was struggling during a game, the other would take over. Now, when one of them struggles, they still find ways of making HUGE impacts on the game. It's like they take turns attacking defenses. The shit has to be scary for opposing teams. I think they'll hold that status for at LEAST 3 more years. Who knows, maybe Larry Hughes will live up to his contract and stay off the IL... never mind Lebron's a 3 plus it was a joke anyway. Hopefully Fast Dunk (what the fuck is a Fast Dunk anyway?) is reading.

mojorizen7
12-01-2007, 06:52 AM
:hang like an :elephant
NO WAFER CHICKS ALLOWED!

Anyway......Parker & Ginobli are definately up there in terms of scoring and perimeter defense.

polandprzem
12-01-2007, 07:06 AM
no, non-american talking :lol

:lol

agreed

Like the big boobs the americans are fans of.

SpursIndonesia
12-01-2007, 08:10 AM
I'm a fan of rounded rear and big melons, and i'm not American whatsoever. :lol