PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Quotes From Mark Cuban.

monosylab1k
12-01-2007, 11:14 PM
share yours.

i'll start - "we won't trade Dirk for Kobe"

try topping that one assbags.

bdictjames
12-01-2007, 11:15 PM
The riverwalk...

That has to be the best.

Flo-Rida
12-01-2007, 11:19 PM
"I wish Mike all the best off the court, ... As always, I hope the Spurs lose 82 games."
LMAO

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-01-2007, 11:20 PM
share yours.

i'll start - "we won't trade Dirk for Kobe"

try topping that one assbags.
:lol

Ronaldo McDonald
12-01-2007, 11:28 PM
i wouldn't have traded dirk for kobe either...dirk got u guys passed the spurs on his own virtually a couple of years ago. Kobe doesn't have his way with us. And at somepoint u've got to face us so u'd be walking into a brick wall if u faced us and had kobe instead of dirk.

one of these years dirk will get u guys a championship and when that day comes he'd have prolly already pussied u guys into 10 playoff exits by himself, but hey one is better than none, which would would be the case if kobe were on the mavs instead of dirk.

Amuseddaysleeper
12-01-2007, 11:34 PM
mono is a good dude

:lol

Findog
12-04-2007, 10:21 AM
I'm guessing this is in reference to the Whornets game -- Paul and Chandler played 50 minutes, Dirk and Devin played 35 minutes, and they needed a miracle three to send the game to overtime. End of story.

My biggest issue with this game isn't Peja making that shot after a 7-footer did a great job of closing out on him, I have to give the Serb credit for making such a tough shot. I'm pissed that they let him get the ball in the first place. He began that inbounds at the ft line, ran into Josh down by the baseline, who then let him go. Chandler was looking for him too and used up pretty much all five seconds waiting for Peja to free himself up on the wing. I'd be much more comfortable with any one of the other guys getting an open look than Peja taking a contested three.

angel_luv
12-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Maybe you should have people list " Clever quotes by Mark Cuban". It would make for a much shorter thread. :)

Obstructed_View
12-04-2007, 03:45 PM
"There have been more accidental elbows to Mavs players' heads this series than is statistically possible."
--Cuban in response to Jerry Stackhouse's suspension in the Finals.

bdubya
12-04-2007, 03:53 PM
"it's a great franchise with a storied history. There's so many opportunities here.....When a team that's so iconic and such an amazing team like the Cubbies come up, it's an opportunity"

Right field :drunk :drunk :drunk

DubMcDub
12-04-2007, 08:33 PM
The riverwalk...

That has to be the best.

And the most accurate. The Riverwalk is a scarmy piece of shit. :lol

dirk4mvp
12-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Maybe you should have people list " Clever quotes by Mark Cuban". It would make for a much shorter thread. :)

That thread would be longer than the quattro.

Obstructed_View
12-04-2007, 09:31 PM
And the most accurate. The Riverwalk is a scarmy piece of shit. :lol
When someone from Dallas insults someone else's river, particularly by calling it dirty, they're clearly stupid. Last I saw, the water in San Antonio is capable of supporting fish.

lefty
12-04-2007, 11:17 PM

:lol Nice

Man of Steel
12-04-2007, 11:50 PM
"Mark Cuban: Only a 'moron' would buy YouTube"

DubMcDub
12-05-2007, 12:10 AM
When someone from Dallas insults someone else's river, particularly by calling it dirty, they're clearly stupid. Last I saw, the water in San Antonio is capable of supporting fish.

Fish smack? Really?

Who cares about Dallas rivers. People don't go out to Dallas rivers on Friday nights to drink margaritas and circle jerk over the latest Spurs championship. What's funny isn't that the Riverwalk is dirty as shit; the humor is in the reputation it has and the fact that people from SA actually think it's a cool place to go and not an absolute shithole.

cornbread
12-05-2007, 12:35 AM
My favorite will always be the Letterman appearance during the 2006 Finals when the Mavs were still leading the series. An absolute Cuban classic.

atxrocker
12-05-2007, 04:05 AM
My biggest issue with this game isn't Peja making that shot after a 7-footer did a great job of closing out on him, I have to give the Serb credit for making such a tough shot.

Chandler was looking for him too and used up pretty much all five seconds waiting for Peja to free himself up on the wing.

I'd be much more comfortable with any one of the other guys getting an open look than Peja taking a contested three.

peja... still consider myself a fan.

Sweetey
12-05-2007, 04:59 PM
Y'all leave me alone. I can't help it I'm ugly !!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/jlo49/Cuban-2.jpg

Budkin
12-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Other than anything related to basketball and the Mavs, I actually kinda like Mark Cuban. I like what he's done with HDNET and with supporting progressive causes, and I like that he wants to debate Bill O' Reilly on live TV, who I think is an absolute piece of shit lying jackass.

As for which quote has made me the most upset? Gotta be the Riverwalk one. I mean, I know the water down there is technically filthy, but the Riverwalk is such a unique, fun place to go and have a good time. Touristy I know, but still cool. And there's not many cities that can celebrate championships via a river parade is there?

PoleSmoking
12-07-2007, 03:31 AM
"it's a great franchise with a storied history. There's so many opportunities here.....When a team that's so iconic and such an amazing team like the Cubbies come up, it's an opportunity"

Right field :drunk :drunk :drunk

Fuck! I think that one tops yours Mono. Yeah, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure bdubya takes the prize with that one. :clap Give him props.

Humble Billy Hayes
12-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Devin may not put up the gaudiest numbers game in and game out, but is there any question he is the best defensive point guard in the NBA ? Is there even a close second ?

PoleSmoking
12-07-2007, 03:08 PM
^ OOOOOOH! Maybe I spoke too soon. You just upped the ante, "paht-nuh." :greedy

BonnerDynasty
12-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Fish smack? Really?

Who cares about Dallas rivers. People don't go out to Dallas rivers on Friday nights to drink margaritas and circle jerk over the latest Spurs championship. What's funny isn't that the Riverwalk is dirty as shit; the humor is in the reputation it has and the fact that people from SA actually think it's a cool place to go and not an absolute shithole.

lol I haven't been downtown in the last 5 years.