PDA

View Full Version : 10 Minutes Of Staring at Boobs Daily Prolongs Man's Life by 5 Years...

boutons_
12-02-2007, 10:29 AM
10 Minutes Of Staring at Boobs Daily Prolongs Man's Life by 5 Years...

- The beneficial starlets

By: Stefan Anitei, Science Editor

http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/10-Minutes-Of-Staring-Boobs-Daily-Prolongs-Man-039-s-Life-by-5-Years-2.jpg
Listen, guys, now we know why Pamela Anderson made her transplants: to make us healthier. "Angels of mercy" like Jordan just prolong our life and Hugh Hefner knows it.

A German research published in New England Journal of Medicine said that men staring at women's breasts in fact prolong their lives with years.

"Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female such as Baywatch actress Pamela Lee is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," said author Dr. Karen Weatherby, a gerontologist.

The team led by Weatherby was made up of researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany, and found this results after monitoring for 5 years the health of 200 male subjects, half of whom were asked to look at busty females daily, while the other half had to abstain from doing so.

For five years, the boob oglers presented a lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and decreased risk of coronary artery disease.

"Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There's no question: Gazing at large breasts makes men healthier. Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half." said Weatherby, who even recommended that men aged over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring breasts sized "D-cup" or larger.

She said that this was as healthy as going to the gym for 30 minutes daily and prolonged a man's life by five years.

"We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years." said Weatherby.

This is indeed a very serious reason for men to enjoy without shame those midnight TV shows, download low-budget women-in-prison movies and collect such instructive and health beneficial magazines like Playboy and Hustler.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/10-Minutes-Of-Staring-Boobs-Daily-Prolongs-Man-039-s-Life-by-5-Years-72490.shtml

Sapphire
12-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Stare at boobs all you want, but hers are just gross.

Live long and hard. :lol

johnsmith.
12-02-2007, 10:40 AM
I like to stare at a mans crotch all day how long will I live?

boutons_
12-02-2007, 11:07 AM
What's the price of Silly Cone implant material PER GALLON?

And in the same line of "foolish bitches and their money are soon parted":

http://www.break.com/index/woman-pissed-about-new-butt-implants.html

:lol

To be nominally fair, men also get breast implants rather than doing 10 pushups per day, helped with 5 g of creatine.

LuvBones
12-02-2007, 12:44 PM
This article is so retarded.

mrsmaalox
12-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Prolongs their lives for what? To stare at more boobs? I think what men really want to know is how long their lives will be prolonged by "touching" boobs for 10 minutes per day!!

01Snake
12-02-2007, 03:28 PM

As is this thread.

RashoFan
12-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Even though it may prolong y'alls life....I am no longer posting pics of my boobs.
Sorry men....

Especially PeeWee...sorry man.

Flight3107
12-02-2007, 03:53 PM

Help a brother out and show us your boobs.