PDA

View Full Version : NEW Batman/Joker Pictures!

The Red Hood
12-02-2007, 07:46 PM
http://i6.tinypic.com/828vtcy.jpg
http://i6.tinypic.com/82ubrc0.jpg
http://i15.tinypic.com/7waf974.jpg

The Red Hood
12-02-2007, 07:58 PM
I heard that in addition to the 7-minute opening scene for The Dark Knight, we'll get to see the teaser trailer soon as well. On December 14, Warner Bros. will release the teaser trailer for Batman Begins sequel The Dark Knight in standard theaters with I Am Legend. Warner Bros. will also be showing the 7-minute opening scene of "Dark Knight" before the screenings of "Legend" in IMAX.

mrsmaalox
12-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Um, who are the actors? The Joker reminds me of "Shaun of the Dead" when the stepdad becomes a zombie

thispego
12-02-2007, 08:03 PM
are you a fool? put these in one of the other 10 batman threads you started

The Red Hood
12-02-2007, 08:07 PM
TODAY and Al Roker visited the set of THE DARK KNIGHT, check it out. here (http://video.msn.com/video.aspx/?mkt=en-US&brand=msnbc&vid=a5b8fbb1-9db1-4eb4-aa40-a81bb5291b51&wa=wsignin1.0) It's defiantly worth viewing, new behind the scenes footage from the movie, interviews with Christian Bale, Aaron Eckhart, and director Christopher Nolan, as well as the new bat suit in motion.

Interesting note - they named off a short cast list, while showing portraits, but when Heath Ledger was mentioned, they flashed that old fan-manip of Conrad Veidt from the silent movie 'The Man who laughs.'

EDIT: If the original link does not work you can see it HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFSIq2Tgp-8&eurl=http://www.batman-on-film.com/TDK_today-show-set-visit_11-30-07.html) as well.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
12-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Dude, enough TDK threads.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Dude is fucking obsessed!

Avitus1
12-02-2007, 09:51 PM
To IMAX or not to IMAX.

jaffies
12-02-2007, 10:37 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82141

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82135

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81494

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79739

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80219

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78919

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78459

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74767

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82300

.....This thread here would make it thread #10

I really want to see this movie, but you're quickly ruining it for me. I tried to be nice about it in the other thread, but now it's kinda pissing me (and others) off. Just because one of your other 9 threads lost their appeal and are not interesting anymore, doesn't mean you go and start a new one. What is your reasoning behind that? Attention? Boredom? Your links and pictures aren't exclusives, they're readily available to be seen on other sites, usually a day or two before you post them.

Do whatever you want, I'm not a mod. I'm just voicing what some others might be thinking, too. Am I overreacting? Probably...it's just a movie, it's just a message board thread. Yes, I could've not clicked on this thread. But if you can post a thread on this, I can post a response.

scott
12-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Maybe Kori should start a Dark Knight forum?

ynh
12-03-2007, 03:20 AM
Love the look of the Joker.. didn't realize Heath was going bald though.

PM5K
12-03-2007, 03:25 AM
You could make a hundred threads and it wouldn't ruin TDK for me...

Slydragon
12-03-2007, 03:26 AM
Looks like the gay version of the Crow. IMO.

peewee's lovechild
12-03-2007, 09:05 AM
Fuck, I wasn't going to watch I Am Legend . . . I might be forced to watch that piece of shit.

drunkendan
12-03-2007, 09:06 AM
are you a fool? put these in one of the other 10 batman threads you started

I think he works for Warner Bros.

thispego
12-03-2007, 02:37 PM
I think he works for Warner Bros.
that would make more sense... in that case, he is spamming and should be banned :ihit

ATRAIN
12-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Fuck, I wasn't going to watch I Am Legend . . . I might be forced to watch that piece of shit.

Forced?

JMarkJohns
12-03-2007, 02:58 PM
:cry

:cry

:cry :cry :cry

Every thread is clearly labeled. It's an entertainment forum. Get the fuck over the forum nazi behavior. If you don't want to read the thread, then don't click it. If you are annoyed by the mere presense of another thread, remember that any number of the threads in this forum go unread by the majority of onlookers. If they can ignore them, then you can to.

JMarkJohns
12-03-2007, 03:01 PM
And one last thing... if your case is that a new thread wastes bandwidth, then try and figure how much bandwidth each of your bitching posts uses up and realize you're probably wasting as much as the thread starter.

If it's merely the clutter, get over your anal-retentive selves already.

peewee's lovechild
12-03-2007, 03:02 PM
I'd still bang Kat Von D.

JMarkJohns
12-03-2007, 03:06 PM
I'd still bang Kat Von D.

I thought about changing my sig. I still love her, but was unsure if the rest of the board was tired of her appearing in my posts. I may still and hyperlink to the same photo (and maybe a few others). Not sure.

peewee's lovechild
12-03-2007, 03:12 PM
I thought about changing my sig. I still love her, but was unsure if the rest of the board was tired of her appearing in my posts. I may still and hyperlink to the same photo (and maybe a few others). Not sure.

Any nudes will be greatly appreciated.

CuckingFunt
12-03-2007, 03:13 PM
I bet Kat Von D looks fully clothed even when she's nekkid.

JMarkJohns
12-03-2007, 03:24 PM
I haven't seen any real nudity. She's done some semi-nude, but nothing shows. Lots of great pics. Perhaps...

thispego
12-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Every thread is clearly labeled. It's an entertainment forum. Get the fuck over the forum nazi behavior. If you don't want to read the thread, then don't click it. If you are annoyed by the mere presense of another thread, remember that any number of the threads in this forum go unread by the majority of onlookers. If they can ignore them, then you can to.
There is a serious lack fo quality threads in the club and The Red Hood's stupid TDK threads only help to further dilute the pool. It's annoying to see a new thread pop up that could have just as easily been a thread bump. I just really don't see the point in having more than one thread about ANY movie.

thispego
12-03-2007, 09:27 PM
And one last thing... if your case is that a new thread wastes bandwidth, then try and figure how much bandwidth each of your bitching posts uses up and realize you're probably wasting as much as the thread starter.

If it's merely the clutter, get over your anal-retentive selves already.
i would never use that excuse. i dont even know what a badnwidth is. :reading

dougp
12-03-2007, 09:36 PM
There is a serious lack fo quality threads in the club and The Red Hood's stupid TDK threads only help to further dilute the pool. It's annoying to see a new thread pop up that could have just as easily been a thread bump. I just really don't see the point in having more than one thread about ANY movie.You see the thread title, right? If you don't like it, don't fuckin click it ... remove your new thread compulsion and only click on threads that might peak your interest. :rolleyes

thispego
12-03-2007, 10:22 PM
You see the thread title, right? If you don't like it, don't fuckin click it ... remove your new thread compulsion and only click on threads that might peak your interest. :rolleyes
oh is that how you do it? :rolleyes

seriously... why do we need more than one thread on a single movie? :wtf

dougp
12-03-2007, 11:52 PM
oh is that how you do it? :rolleyes

seriously... why do we need more than one thread on a single movie? :wtfThere's multiple threads for a bunch of other shit out there, but I don't see you going in there ... quit fuckin whining & being a douche. Nobody fuckin forced you to click on the thread title and read it.

thispego
12-04-2007, 12:07 AM
whatever. there's not 10 threads about anything else except for the dark knight. but if you want to encourage making threads about anything and everything, be my guest. Imagine if EVERYONE did that, what a wonderful place this would be :rolleyes

dougp
12-04-2007, 12:16 AM
whatever. there's not 10 threads about anything else except for the dark knight. but if you want to encourage making threads about anything and everything, be my guest. Imagine if EVERYONE did that, what a wonderful place this would be :rolleyesI've been on boards that do that ... whoopty-fuckin-do, that's why there's thread titles, so you know which ones you're interested in and which ones you're not. Oh, and if someone is posting shit you could care less about, IGNORE THEM.

CuckingFunt
12-04-2007, 12:16 AM
There's multiple threads for a bunch of other shit out there, but I don't see you going in there ... quit fuckin whining & being a douche. Nobody fuckin forced you to click on the thread title and read it.I think the complaint is not that there are additional threads to sift through, but that the creation of several threads on one topic can/may hinder the development of other threads that get knocked to the second page as a result.

It's not something that I, personally, find to be that big of a deal, but I can certainly understand why others find it annoying.

jaffies
12-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Get the fuck over the forum nazi behavior. If you don't want to read the thread, then don't click it. If you are annoyed by the mere presense of another thread, remember that any number of the threads in this forum go unread by the majority of onlookers. If they can ignore them, then you can to.

Yes, I could've not clicked on this thread. But if you can post a thread on this, I can post a response.

Who's the bigger bitch? Me bitching about a thread, or you bitching about me bitching about a thread?

I said if he has a right to post a redundant thread, which is clearly a right you are defending, then I should have the right to post a redundant bitching post that we've all heard before. So which is it? I can create several threads on the same topic, but I can't respond to them in a manner that I see fit. You can't defend one and not see merit in the other. If you consider me a thread nazi, what exactly does that make you? Just like the fact that you didn't like my post and then proceded to respond with your disapproving post. You have the right to do so. If someone were to post after you and say, 'hey quit your bitching, douchebag...if you didn't like his post you didn't have to read it' you would have issues with that as well as I did.

dougp
12-04-2007, 12:27 AM
I think the complaint is not that there are additional threads to sift through, but that the creation of several threads on one topic can/may hinder the development of other threads that get knocked to the second page as a result.

It's not something that I, personally, find to be that big of a deal, but I can certainly understand why others find it annoying.Except there's not a good amount of moderation, so singular threads on topics can't really stay around the top (by way of stickies or whatever - like maybe a general movie thread), and a lot of people can't navigate finding their previous posts, so they just start a new thread ... and that's a perspective that I understand.

THE SIXTH MAN
12-04-2007, 01:41 AM
Awe poor guy did change his sig.

12-04-2007, 02:18 AM

I just have to make sure any entertainment news is clearly labeled AND in the entertainment forum and I'm good, right? I'd hate to make the mistake of putting them in the political forum. Makes sense.

Sweet, I'll start posting threads of reviews of every book I've read and movie I've seen or want to see, each in it's own thread. Each critical review will need it's own thread as well. Any comments from anyone related in making said movies will need a new thread, too. Those press junkets should make for a wonderful first few pages of the forum.

And anyone who says anything will be a forum Nazi. That's good to know.

Thanks in advance for all the help in what I should be posting and what the other posters' reaction should be in relation to what I post.

CuckingFunt
12-04-2007, 03:05 AM
Sweet, I'll start posting threads of reviews of every book I've read and movie I've seen or want to see, each in it's own thread. Each critical review will need it's own thread as well. Any comments from anyone related in making said movies will need a new thread, too. Those press junkets should make for a wonderful first few pages of the forum.

That will be awesome.

Wait... should this have been a new thread?

ChumpDumper
12-04-2007, 03:16 AM
The thread starters screen name makes me think he is either an alt marketing shill or....

http://www.badmouth.net/graphics/comicbook_guy.jpg

JMarkJohns
12-04-2007, 01:26 PM
If the front page of The Club was littered with threads, I could understand. But it's not. There's ZERO difference twixt this thread being the lone TDK thread on the Club front and an official TDK thread on the Club front. One thread is one thread, so stop pretending all ten of the threads are being posted in and kept alive at once. They're not.

If you don't wish to read, don't click.

I would agree there are few threads of importance in the forum, but who decides what's important? TDK threads and other movie and song threads are pretty much all I read. So... threads, such as ths one, are important to me. They are obviously read, as one has yet to go unposted in.

EDIT: As I suspected, there is basically one thread every three or more pages. This on the front page, another on page 3, another on page 6 and I couldn't find any after that.

12-04-2007, 01:39 PM
What's wrong with updating one or two threads and bumping them?

I don't get why every new pic needs a new thread.

sa_butta
12-04-2007, 01:47 PM
I could see maybe 2 or even three about the same thing, but not if you made them yourself. You could easily go back and post in the same thread. People have made mistakes not using the search feature or unable to find a past thread, but this is overboard.

thispego
12-04-2007, 02:16 PM
I could see maybe 2 or even three about the same thing, but not if you made them yourself. You could easily go back and post in the same thread. People have made mistakes not using the search feature or unable to find a past thread, but this is overboard.

JMarkJohns
12-04-2007, 03:04 PM
And I fail to see why one lone front page thread is a threat or a burden or an annoyance. What does it matter which TDK thread is on the frontpage so long as it's really the only one for several pages? Why does the one front page thread annoy so easily? Like I said, I'd understand if the front page had five or six threads running at the same time. It doesn't, so why is lone front page TDK thread bad, but a massive, yet lone front page thread OK?

If there is an answer that doesn't speak to once's intolerance level, I could be persuaded, but if it's simply a poster's preference, then I say get over it. Half the crap on the front page of The Club is unfit for reading in my opinion, but I don't bitch in those threads about how random stupid, crazy, retarded, funny headlines should be kept in a daily thread.

thispego
12-04-2007, 04:10 PM
I encourage everyone to post a new thread for everything they consider to be newsworthy and watch what becomes of this place. Seriously, lets try it.

You're setting a precedent by not making this guy use the search function to find his old thread to bump, instead letting him take the easy way out and start a new thread for every TDK update.

sa_butta
12-04-2007, 04:22 PM
I encourage everyone to post a new thread for everything they consider to be newsworthy and watch what becomes of this place. Seriously, lets try it.

You're setting a precedent by not making this guy use the search function to find his old thread to bump, instead letting him take the easy way out and start a new thread for every TDK update.why didnt you just start a new thread about using the search function?

thispego
12-04-2007, 04:23 PM
thats actually a good idea :lmao
`Spurstalk for Dummies` could be the title

stretch
12-04-2007, 04:29 PM
seriously... why do we need more than one thread on a single movie? :wtf

the same reason we have a fuckfaced moron like you in these forums. because we can.

thispego
12-04-2007, 04:31 PM
good answer :rolleyes

Fat Bones
12-05-2007, 09:56 AM
This is cool if you hadn't seen it yet:

http://www.stage6.com/user/Arcovah/video/1249885/Batman-vs-Predator-vs-Aliens

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-05-2007, 12:30 PM
I've enjoyed all the build up to this latest Batman movie, and folks who don't like the threads don't have to click on them. It's really pretty simple.

I do have to say, however, that these pics disappoint me. It looks like the Joker is at a fashion shoot. I don't want to see him at Glamour Shots...I want to see his character, in character. These pics make me start thinking about the previous generation of Batman movies and it worries me that this second movie is going to be a letdown from the first installment.

Avitus1
12-05-2007, 02:18 PM
The thread starters screen name makes me think he is either an alt marketing shill or....

http://www.badmouth.net/graphics/comicbook_guy.jpg

I am thinking the same.

stretch
12-05-2007, 02:41 PM
I shall masturbate to thispego in a violent manner.
Fixed.

midgetonadonkey
12-05-2007, 02:44 PM
How does one masturbate violently?

stretch
12-05-2007, 02:45 PM
How does one masturbate violently?
So intensely that he accidentally rips his dick off.

Thunder Dan
12-05-2007, 03:36 PM
will Two Face be in this one or will he just be Harvey Dent?

thispego
12-05-2007, 04:30 PM
You shall not address thispego in this manner.
elpimpo is wise. ya'll should heed his advice. :wakeup

thispego
12-05-2007, 04:31 PM
So intensely that he accidentally rips his dick off.
and you've proven this to be possible?

The Red Hood
12-07-2007, 02:34 AM
WOW, I'm surprised my thread pissed so many off. :lol

I really want to see this movie, but you're quickly ruining it for me.
I don’t see how I could be ruining TDK for you, if you feel any different about this movie than you did before it’s not my problem or concern.

I tried to be nice about it in the other thread, but now it's kinda pissing me (and others) off.
I can’t and will not apologize for pissing you or others off because I haven't done anything wrong.

Just because one of your other 9 threads lost their appeal and are not interesting anymore, doesn't mean you go and start a new one.
Do these threads really bother you that much? Like you said they will eventually lose their appeal and go down to page 10, 20, and so on then they will be out of your way.

What is your reasoning behind that? Attention? Boredom? Your links and pictures aren't exclusives, they're readily available to be seen on other sites, usually a day or two before you post them.
Listen, I make these threads about this movie not because I want attention or because I’m bored but, because I know some like hearing the latest news concerning TDK. Did I ever say that the pictures or news I post are exclusives? No, I just post things that I hear from people that are “in the know.”

Do whatever you want, I'm not a mod. I'm just voicing what some others might be thinking, too. Am I overreacting? Probably...it's just a movie, it's just a message board thread. Yes, I could've not clicked on this thread. But if you can post a thread on this, I can post a response.
Keep wasting your time by bitching on my threads, it doesn’t bother me. As long as there's new information about this movie I will continue to post it.

The Red Hood
12-07-2007, 03:00 AM
your guys bitching made him change his sig.
hope you're happy

Awe poor guy did change his sig.
My sig? I haven't had one for a while, as for my avatar I changed it after Timmy's fall.

The Red Hood
12-14-2007, 08:27 PM
SHIT, the bootleg version of The Dark Knight trailer (shown in non-IMAX I Am Legend screenings) is on youtube. So so quality but from what I, you, can see and hear it looks and sounds AMAZING! :nerd
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y0iOjOaLwuw
TDK posters
http://i1.tinypic.com/8egeqmb.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/6ljy1wm.jpg
The next two are hi res so I made them click able.
http://i11.tinypic.com/82shu21.jpg
http://i16.tinypic.com/71offq1.jpg

L.I.T
12-14-2007, 08:33 PM
Those are some interesting posters. I'm liking the Joker-themed ones more than the Batman-themed ones right now.

The Red Hood
12-16-2007, 09:54 PM
Another viral marketing (Joker) site ATasteForTheTheatrical.com (http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com/) has the HD The Dark Knight trailer for download! :clap

Spurminator
12-16-2007, 09:59 PM
I saw the trailer before I AM Legend, and for all the hype about Ledger's Joker in the past year, he reminded me a lot of Jack Nicholson.

midgetonadonkey
12-16-2007, 10:27 PM
You should've started a new thread about that. I almost missed the update.

The Red Hood
12-16-2007, 11:28 PM
You should've started a new thread about that. I almost missed the update.
I was but, some people bitch too much and I don't want trouble. Now that I know you and maybe others (that are interested) might miss updates maybe I'll just keep starting new threads.

midgetonadonkey
12-16-2007, 11:44 PM
I was but, some people bitch too much and I don't want trouble. Now that I know you and maybe others (that are interested) might miss updates maybe I'll just keep starting new threads.

You really should. Don't let these fuckers change the way you post. I think it's important info for fans of the movie and I would've hated to have missed it.

marini martini
12-16-2007, 11:48 PM

Puuleeeeeze dooooooooooooo :toast

T Park
12-17-2007, 01:45 AM
Yeah, if hes like hes gonna be on that HD trailer, than honestly, he doesn't seem any more wacky than Jack Nicholson's.

The story line fits a whole hell of alot better than the Joker being the murderer.

The Red Hood
12-17-2007, 02:25 AM
You really should. Don't let these fuckers change the way you post. I think it's important info for fans of the movie and I would've hated to have missed it.

Puuleeeeeze dooooooooooooo :toast
Thanks for the support, :tu :tu I might just go ahead and make a new thread just for the trailer since it is a pretty big update. I can think of a at least a couple of more people that would love to see this but may have skipped over this thread for various reasons.

The Red Hood
12-17-2007, 02:43 AM
Yeah, if hes like hes gonna be on that HD trailer, than honestly, he doesn't seem any more wacky than Jack Nicholson's.

The story line fits a whole hell of alot better than the Joker being the murderer.
No disrespect towards your opinion but, Ledgers Joker is going to be a hell of a lot more "wacky" than Jacks Joker. The trailer did give Ledger justice as in showing that he is lost in the character (if I didn't know Ledger was playing the Joker I never would of guessed it was him) but it didn't show any of the psychotic downright evil shit he will do.

Mister Sinister
12-17-2007, 02:48 AM
No disrespect towards your opinion but, Ledgers Joker is going to be a hell of a lot more "wacky" than Jacks Joker. The trailer did give Ledger justice as in showing that he is lost in the character (if I didn't know Ledger was playing the Joker I never would of guessed it was him) but it didn't show any of the psychotic downright evil shit he will do.
Crowbars, yo.

leemajors
12-17-2007, 09:27 AM
you can't even link the trailer? sheesh:

http://atasteforthetheatrical.com/

The Red Hood
12-17-2007, 10:15 AM
you can't even link the trailer? sheesh:

http://atasteforthetheatrical.com/

Another viral marketing (Joker) site ATasteForTheTheatrical.com (http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com/) has the HD The Dark Knight trailer for download! :clap

leemajors
12-17-2007, 10:35 AM
here's the 6 minute one:

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/batman/the-6+minute-dark-knight-bank-heist-trailer-334675.php

it's a cam, but other than theatre it's the only way to see it.

thispego
12-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the support, :tu :tu I might just go ahead and make a new thread just for the trailer since it is a pretty big update. I can think of a at least a couple of more people that would love to see this but may have skipped over this thread for various reasons.
:lmao :lmao yeah this is huge :lol

TheProfessor
12-17-2007, 11:02 AM
I think they're doing a good job differentiating this Joker from Nicholson's. Jack's was more polished, a career crime boss who went a little nutty, and it worked for him. Problem was you always knew it was Jack being Jack, like when he danced to Prince. This Joker just seems like an all-out anarchist, unstable and fearless, and Ledger is completely lost in the role. Looking forward to it.

LaMarcus Bryant
12-17-2007, 11:12 PM
The hotness of girls in batman movies is dropping at an exponential rate

Bad enough we got Katie Holmes last time, but this time we're getting Maggie Gyllenhall? Are you kidding me?? I am still trying to figure out how this chick still gets work and now I find out she's going to be the unnecessary love interest in the upcoming American Psycho vs The Joker flick? Jeeeeeze louuuise....

midgetonadonkey
07-20-2008, 01:48 AM
That's what they look like.

midgetonadonkey
07-20-2008, 02:24 AM
http://i6.tinypic.com/828vtcy.jpg
http://i6.tinypic.com/82ubrc0.jpg
http://i15.tinypic.com/7waf974.jpg

haha He's dead now.

Heath Ledger
07-20-2008, 07:00 PM
nope im very much alive