PDA

View Full Version : Nash interview--talks about Tim Duncan, Horry and playing in Texas again...

Man of Steel
12-03-2007, 07:12 AM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/us_sport/article2977138.ece

themvp
12-03-2007, 07:21 AM
Timmy is just simply great. He's a winner, nothing fancy about him but at the end of the day he gets it done and wins year after year after year.

:spin

Man of Steel
12-03-2007, 07:37 AM
I also appreciated how Nash stated that Tim would be on his list of the five greatest in NBA history.

loveforthegame
12-03-2007, 11:26 AM
I wonder if he'd like to back up Parker?

BonnerDynasty
12-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Q. Steve - The Spurs have once again started the season strongly. Do you think you have what it takes to eliminate them from the Playoffs? Eduardo Lopes, Bournemouth

A. I think we do. Last year we had it as well but didn't get an even bounce, whether through suspensions or injuries. What we have this year can be a better team. It's going to be a big ask, but anything worthwhile usually is.

Rummpd
12-03-2007, 12:32 PM
What the hell he means by an "even bounce"? They had no significant injuries and the suspensions were of their own making.

Furthermore they had a 10 point lead in game 5 in the 4th with a 2 time MVP and the "supposed" 6th man of the league on the floor (Barbosa) + Marion and choked it away. Then they got absolutely clobbered in game 6 by the Horry less Spurs.

Pathetic recall by Mr. Nash. Time to own up that the Spurs are better and these days so is Parker.

spursfan09
12-03-2007, 01:22 PM
I also appreciated how Nash stated that Tim would be on his list of the five greatest in NBA history.

He better say that seeing that Nash has battled against Tim in each of the 3 past championship years and lost.