PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone think duncan's injury is a good oppurtinity?

WhyWontNashDIE?
12-03-2007, 06:36 PM
the silver lining in the injury is we get to see if are guards can finally step up against Dallas. Also, lets all be honest with ourselves, the game just might be a little more exciting.

any comments?

BonnerDynasty
12-03-2007, 07:30 PM
I think it is great. They will become stronger after not having to rely on Duncan for a while.

timmy21_4rings
12-03-2007, 07:46 PM
they will learn how not to play in the right way....once duncan comes they will struggle to learn how to play..

I do not think it is a good opportunity for san antonio...It might differ from team to team.

This is a good opportunity for teams like Suns and Dallas to get number 1 seed.

TDMVPDPOY
12-03-2007, 07:49 PM
time for bonner to earn his paycheck

and for finley also who cashes in 2 paychecks...

diego
12-03-2007, 08:08 PM
the only benefit, is that it will give more time/responsibility to the bigmen, which may or may not help them improve and gain confidence... and that it will prepare us for the worst case scenario- missing duncan in a crucial game. other than that, it will most probably not help, and the longer he is out, the more likely parker or manu may crack under the increased pressure.

Indazone
12-03-2007, 08:11 PM
Spurs might have to move uptempo. OMY it's going to be the San Antonio Suns

raspsa
12-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Good learning experience for the Spurs. They wil have to adapt. Pop will get to experiment new combinations w/o TD. So what if they lose a few games, the important thing is to learn how to make the team better under adversity. When TD returns, he'll have zero difficulty fitting back in. Opportunity for some less heralded Spurs to rise to the occasion. :blah

lefty
12-03-2007, 10:42 PM
and for finley also who cashes in 2 paychecks...

Damn, I forgot that....

Do you think Finley has enough Christmas money to buy R.C Buford his favorite haircare products? I'm not sure about that.....

urunobili
12-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Good opportunity for Tony to get some confidence against Harris that has proven to have his number... i think Pop should send Bowen on Harris as well to frustrate him a lil...

ArgSpursFan.
12-04-2007, 08:40 AM
the silver lining in the injury is we get to see if are guards can finally step up against Dallas. Also, lets all be honest with ourselves, the game just might be a little more exciting.

any comments?

I would reather see our other Bigs outside Duncan stepping up for once.

sa_butta
12-04-2007, 08:41 AM
great oppurtinity to see what the rest of the team can do minus Duncan. This will tell us how great this team really is. Can Tony, Manu, and Bruce hold down with the absence of Duncan??? I think they can defense and rebounding will be key and everybody needs to kick it up a notch.

Bruno
12-04-2007, 08:51 AM
any comments?

Your screen name sucks.

Bruno
12-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Good opportunity for Tony to get some confidence against Harris that has proven to have his number... i think Pop should send Bowen on Harris as well to frustrate him a lil...

Harris doesn't have Parker's number.

ArgSpursFan.
12-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Actually Harris has been told by AJ to do what TP does in SA.

I Like Harris,He is fast and smart,but TP is on a Deferent level as today.

288pipi
12-04-2007, 09:24 AM
good opportunity for tp to convince him!

Indazone
12-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Great opportunity! When do the Rockets play the Spurs again? LOL