PDA

View Full Version : Name of song for Spurs Introduction

Spurs16212
12-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Can someone help me and tell me the name of the song that the Spurs play when introducing their starting lineup?

Dennis Rodman
12-04-2007, 09:47 AM
2 Unlimited - Get Ready for This

MaNuMaNiAc
12-04-2007, 10:13 AM
2 Unlimited - Get Ready for This
I thought they got rid of that shit

Spurs16212
12-04-2007, 10:15 AM
They did get rid of it.... I want to know the name of the new song....

Dennis Rodman
12-04-2007, 10:18 AM
oops, ..sorry!

so, want to know the new song name, too !!!

angel_luv
12-04-2007, 10:20 AM
The song was different this last game. It sounded sort of like " Are You Ready For This."- like it were a remix or something.

I meant to ask someone there what song it was but I forgot.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-04-2007, 10:25 AM
you mean to tell me, they went from Are you ready for this, to a REMIX of are you ready for this???

who is the IDIOT behind the music???

angel_luv
12-04-2007, 10:31 AM
you mean to tell me, they went from Are you ready for this, to a REMIX of are you ready for this???

who is the IDIOT behind the music???

First they went to this super dramatic music and then last game changed to a song that was more basketball game type music.

At first I thought it was " Are you Ready for this" but it wasn't the normal one.

I will try to find out what it is when I go to work tomorrow.

sa_butta
12-04-2007, 10:40 AM
First they went to this super dramatic music and then last game changed to a song that was more basketball game type music.

At first I thought it was " Are you Ready for this" but it wasn't the normal one.

I will try to find out what it is when I go to work tomorrow.Sounds link they are trying to justify using the same song with an updated :lol remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZFYdMXG2rM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbE10wv0c5M&feature=related

angel_luv
12-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Sounds link they are trying to justify using the same song with an updated :lol remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbE10wv0c5M&feature=related

That may have been it. :lol

They only played a clip.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-04-2007, 10:50 AM
It truly is sad! They mean to tell us that with all the resources they have at their disposal they can't manage to come up with a better song than "Are you ready for this"???

sa_butta
12-04-2007, 10:54 AM
It truly is sad! They mean to tell us that with all the resources they have at their disposal they can't manage to come up with a better song than "Are you ready for this"???How old are these resources??

angel_luv
12-04-2007, 10:54 AM
I like " Are you Ready for This"

I associate it with all the Spurs games I have been to and reminds me of all the fun, exciting memories I have.

I know you guys don't like it and I am willing to give a new song a chance.

But I would not complain at all if they go back to the good, ol original " Are you Ready for This."

MaNuMaNiAc
12-04-2007, 10:58 AM

I associate it with all the Spurs games I have been to and reminds me of all the fun, exciting memories I have.

But I would not complain at all if they go back to the good, ol original " Are you Ready for This."
I wonder how many other team's fans can say the same thing about the same freaking song.

angel_luv
12-04-2007, 11:05 AM
I wonder how many other team's fans can say the same thing about the same freaking song.

Should we poll the trolls? :)

curtismedellin
12-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Get rid of it.

It's annoying and it is the exact opposite of what Spurs promotions or whoevers in charge think it is...cool.

smrattler
12-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Just get rid of the music guys all together.

Did anyone notice they were playing "If you're happy and you know it Clap your hands" against the Blazers? Maybe they always have and it never hit me? I didn't see anything unusual going on, just a dead ball, before an inbounds. That's messed up.

diego
12-04-2007, 06:44 PM
yeah, they always play that, and i instantly get kindergarten flashbacks. its pretty sad.

it shouldnt be that difficult to find someone who knows music from this decade, or better yet, someone who knows good music. "y'all ready for this" and "if you're happy and you know it" dont meet either criteria

ArgSpursFan.
12-04-2007, 06:54 PM
They should play¨The Final Countdown¨by Europe.
That's a real cool song.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-04-2007, 08:05 PM
They should play¨The Final Countdown¨by Europe.
That's a real cool song.:lmao

DannyT
12-04-2007, 09:57 PM
that whole DMX "lets get it on" shit gets on my nerves...I am always left wanting for his dogs to bark or some shit...the music at the games suck ass...they have underground talent here in their own city that is better then the shit they are using....half the time the shit doesnt even get me hyped up...

mikeanthony21
12-05-2007, 12:20 AM

Why not just roll it alllllll the way back and play "Cotton Eyed Joe???"

BeerIsGood!
12-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Wait, you mean they can't find music to appeal to all conceivable music tastes in existence? Get the fuck outta here...