PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Center Question

Alamode
12-04-2007, 11:30 AM
In front of which section of the AT&T center is the Spurs bench located? This affects ticket purchase.

Thanks!

angel_luv
12-04-2007, 11:42 AM
It is in front of section 6. :)

Spurs.com has a seating chart on there. Just go to tickets and then click on the seating chart option.

I always liked section 24 because I could see the team across the way.

The exception was when the Raps were visiting, in which I wanted section 14 so I could be by them.
I sat in section 12, which was perfect for the price. :)

DannyT
12-04-2007, 12:06 PM
angel do you work in the skyboxes....?the ones in the terrance level?
I am trying to get tickets for fridays game but Im not sure if I want those or not because they seam a little high as in up level
your help would be appreciated thanks

angel_luv
12-04-2007, 12:16 PM
angel do you work in the skyboxes....?the ones in the terrance level?
I am trying to get tickets for fridays game but Im not sure if I want those or not because they seam a little high as in up level
your help would be appreciated thanks

I work on the Terrace Level yes.

Are you thinking about getting Super Box tickets? Those are nice seats but how close do you want to be?

From the Terrace level it is a good view but I feel more like I am looking down at the game whereas if I sit in section 100 I feel like I am more a part of the action.

What about the seats in 101 or 123? Have you considered those?

DannyT
12-04-2007, 12:19 PM
thats what I have been debating on angel...I was like they seam cool but for that price I cold be in 107 or somewhere else
I need tickets for fridays game as my brother is coming into town so I was looking around last night

and if any of you have decent tix you wanna sell hit me up

angel you answered every question I had...I was like I think I would much rather be down below in the 100s
but I knew you would know

angel_luv
12-04-2007, 12:26 PM
thats what I have been debating on angel...I was like they seam cool but for that price I cold be in 107 or somewhere else
I need tickets for fridays game as my brother is coming into town so I was looking around last night

and if any of you have decent tix you wanna sell hit me up

angel you answered every question I had...I was like I think I would much rather be down below in the 100s
but I knew you would know

I am glad I could help. Enjoy the game. :)

Alamode
12-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Thanks Angel, your advice is much appreciated.

It is in front of section 6. :)

Spurs.com has a seating chart on there. Just go to tickets and then click on the seating chart option.

I always liked section 24 because I could see the team across the way.

The exception was when the Raps were visiting, in which I wanted section 14 so I could be by them.
I sat in section 12, which was perfect for the price. :)