PDA

View Full Version : New pizza topping

sa_butta
12-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Church Group Finds Pot in Their Pizza

An Alabama church group got the shock of their lives when they found marijuana in their pizza.

It happened at a youth outing in Florence the day before Thanksgiving, and police still aren't sure where the pot came from.

The pizza came from a Papa John's restaurant in Florence.

The district office for Papa John's sent us this press release:

"We have been notified by the Florence police of a possible incident of product tampering with a pizza order on November 21st, where a customer claims to have discovered marijuana on his pizza. We have investigated internally and have no reason to believe that the product tampering occurred at our restaurant or by any of our employees. We take great pride in serving a high-quality product to our customers and in our 12 years of serving the Florence community have never had an incident like this. We are cooperating with the police in their processes to get to the bottom of this claim."

Authorities did say an off duty Florence Police Officer ordered the pizza.

"I don't believe at this time they knew it was a police officer who ordered it," said Sgt. Rolando Bogran, of the Florence Police Department.

According to the FPD, it was not until the pizza was already eaten that someone realized there was something in it.

Forensic testing has been ordered to get official certified results.

"Whatever the outcome of the investigation, it will be bad, we are talking about a local restaurant, it hurts the community, hurts everyone, but most of all some people could have been hurt in the incident," said Sgt. Brogan.

Several of the youth who ate the pizza were taken to the hospital to be checked out.

None were found to have ill effects of eating the pizza.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=28b9d183-894d-46e1-ab2d-e1840a9f8c22

In other news Papa Johns has seen a dramatic increase in sales over the past week.:p:

Boris
12-04-2007, 02:33 PM
So did they order more pizza?

Viva Las Espuelas
12-04-2007, 02:34 PM
some punk is going to jail for awhile.

Fillmoe
12-04-2007, 02:36 PM
lol... i gotta remind myself to pick up some papa johns after work

to21
12-04-2007, 02:58 PM
It's OK it had this:

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/odweeds/2168821041

Mixability
12-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Several of the youth who ate the pizza were taken to the hospital to be checked out.

Give me a fucking break.

ORION
12-04-2007, 03:26 PM
This will increase my tips

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Pot in the pizza? What happened to the care free days where you could get high first and then order a dozen pizzas? Our culture has gotten so screwed up that even the stoners are multitasking.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Likely not the worst unordered topping that's ever been added to a pizza.

Guru of Nothing
12-04-2007, 11:39 PM
Pot in the pizza? What happened to the care free days where you could get high first and then order a dozen pizzas? Our culture has gotten so screwed up that even the stoners are multitasking.

Would smoking oregano be considered multitasking?

marini martini
12-05-2007, 12:04 AM
I got so burned in'74 buying oregano for pot :madrun

Son's of biches :toast

LuvBones
12-05-2007, 02:28 AM
Give me a fucking break.No kidding! lol... a youth group... and they ate the whole thing. I bet someone noticed the pot before that.

kid: Uhh... is that marijuana in our pizza?
kid2: Shhhhhhhh. just keep eating.

BeerIsGood!
12-05-2007, 02:31 AM
They should make their stoned adventures at the local hospital into a National Lampoon's movie.

ShoogarBear
12-05-2007, 03:02 AM
Pot in the pizza? What happened to the care free days where you could get high first and then order a dozen pizzas? Our culture has gotten so screwed up that even the stoners are multitasking.I think it's brilliant--the Great Leap Forward in fast foods:

NOT HUNGRY? EAT OUR PIZZA AND THEN YOU WILL BE!

whottt
12-05-2007, 06:48 AM
Those kids probably put that weed on the Pizza themselves...and then when they got busted they said it came that way.

Dad: How'd this weed get on this pizza?

Kids: Wasn't us! Came that way!

Get serious...the delivery drivers or cooks are going to sprinkle good weed on Pizza? Why? Feeling generous?

I guess they could have done it...maybe thought it would be funny or something...but that's kind of an expensive joke....to get fired over.

whottt
12-05-2007, 06:54 AM
If that weed was baked into that Pizza and spread throughout it, those kids were way higher than you get by smoking it...all that grease in a pizza, mixing with that THC....that will put you on your butt for a good day or so. I mean to where you have trouple standing up.

Nbadan
12-05-2007, 07:02 AM
....Tampering with prepared food is a Federal crime....

AZLouis
12-05-2007, 08:53 AM
Any word on if the church asked for the pizza to not be delivered to the house but the chapel in the back? Or is it possible they wouldn't meet the pizza guy out on the road?

Mr. Peabody
12-05-2007, 08:57 AM
Any word on if the church asked for the pizza to not be delivered to the house but the chapel in the back? Or is it possible they wouldn't meet the pizza guy out on the road?

:lol