View Full Version : "UFC: Best of 2007" - Tonight on Spike TV @ 8:00

LEONARD
12-04-2007, 03:09 PM
3 hrs long…
http://mmajunkie.com/2007/12/04/ufc-best-of-2007-airs-tonight-on-spike-tv/

* Anderson Silva vs. Nate Marquardt
* Roger Huerta vs. Leonard Garcia
* Matt Serra vs. Georges St. Pierre

I'm sure many more fights will be shown...

SAtoDallas
12-04-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm gonna have to check it out, thanks for the heads up Leonard.

dallaskd
12-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Very Nice!

atxrocker
12-04-2007, 08:49 PM
are they planning on reairing it anytime soon? had to miss it cause of work, damnit.

LEONARD
12-04-2007, 09:24 PM
It's not shown re-airing on ufc.com, but I'm sure it will at some point...

Three words...

D V R

Evan
12-05-2007, 08:47 AM
I tapped out after two hours.

But solid choices from what I saw although Sam Stout Vs Spenser Fisher was an odd choice so high on the list.

I was surprised Huerta Vs Leonard Garcia was so low. I figured it would have been a top 3 fight.

As far as replaying I am sure it will be on again the weekend of Nemisis. So either 28th, 29th or 30th. I have it on DVR at home and I plan on making a DVD from it. LEONARD if you want I can toss it into your parcel that I plan on mailing one day....hopefully in 07.

LEONARD
12-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Eh...don't bother...I've got it saved on the DVR should I want to watch any of those fights again. I have them all saved on my computer too... :fro

Poor Randy...cross Dana and you will NOT get any exposure... :lol

In the last hr you missed Shogun-Griffin and Jens-BJ...I hadn't watched Shogun-Griffin for a 2nd time....so painful to watch... :(

Evan
12-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Jens-BJ.....been wanting to see that again. I will for sure watch that tonight.

I feel your pain...I can't seem to escape GG Vs CC.

ATRAIN
12-05-2007, 10:10 AM
Eh...don't bother...I've got it saved on the DVR should I want to watch any of those fights again. I have them all saved on my computer too... :fro

Poor Randy...cross Dana and you will NOT get any exposure... :lol

In the last hr you missed Shogun-Griffin and Jens-BJ...I hadn't watched Shogun-Griffin for a 2nd time....so painful to watch... :(

Did you guys notice the last PPV when Randy was with one of the fighters(I forger who), they didn't even acknowledge him there. Does anyone know where Arlovski has been?

Evan
12-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Yeah he was there with Karo and wore a hat. hah

AA is in a contract dispute. His contract comes up in April, one fight left, and he does not want to re-negotiate until he has another fight. The UFC says they want a new contract now.