PDA

View Full Version : Dallas and their Fans.........

SequSpur
12-05-2007, 07:50 PM
can blow me.

bdictjames
12-05-2007, 07:51 PM
:lol

Hemotivo
12-05-2007, 07:53 PM
:lmao

50 cent
12-05-2007, 07:54 PM
they do suck

703 Spurz
12-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Douchebag Mavericks :hat

Avitus1
12-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Go Spurs Go!

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-05-2007, 11:29 PM

pking
12-05-2007, 11:30 PM
:wtf

jay014
12-05-2007, 11:30 PM
:lmaoand Houston and their fans also......... :devil

Sweetey
12-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Cuban and his Dallas THUGS. Jason Terry needs to have his nuts whacked. That guy makes me sick!!!

:ihit :ihit :ihit

703 Spurz
12-05-2007, 11:38 PM
:wtf

Why even come in here with a bullfuck response like that?

BonnerDynasty
12-05-2007, 11:38 PM
If pop lets horry in the game in the 4th, Terry would have got Horrowned.

RC's Boss
12-05-2007, 11:39 PM
And tell them don't forget the nut sacs!

jmard5
12-05-2007, 11:42 PM

ATXSPUR
12-05-2007, 11:46 PM
And tell them don't forget the nut sacs!

lmao :lol

btw I see I am not the only Free lover on here.

pking
12-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Why even come in here with a bullfuck response like that?

bullfuck. I like that.

We're not all bad. But whatever.

dirk4mvp
12-05-2007, 11:55 PM
But of course all spur fans believe early season games don't mean much.

RC's Boss
12-05-2007, 11:57 PM
No, just a little special when Tim's not there :toast

ManuAddicted
12-05-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm sure that they will be champs...

... when Tim, Manu and Tony got retired ;)

RC's Boss
12-05-2007, 11:58 PM
lmao :lol

btw I see I am not the only Free lover on here.
:hungry:

MaNuMaNiAc
12-05-2007, 11:59 PM
the win doesn't mean much, but it sure is fun to watch you Mav fans squirm :lmao :lmao

phyzik
12-06-2007, 12:00 AM

Get back to us when Dirk is out for a game against the Spurs and you still win.

jay014
12-06-2007, 12:01 AM
Not all Spurs fans Dork! Every game counts could be the difference from getting home court or being eliminated.

dirk4mvp
12-06-2007, 12:01 AM
the win doesn't mean much, but it sure is fun to watch you Mav fans squirm :lmao :lmao

i don't see any squirming...or maybe I don't care to look for it. But it couldn't be any worse than the epic meltdowns of the last game.

T Park
12-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Nothing better than having two maverick fans behind me with loud mouths telling an old Spurs fan to "Shut the fuck up", yelling when Ginobili went to the hole "Break his fucking legs the shit head"

You stay classy Maverick fans.

ATXSPUR
12-06-2007, 12:34 AM
:hungry:

:elephant

Budkin
12-06-2007, 12:39 AM
Feels good to get a win against these pricks. I thought I was going to puke when Terry got the and one. Thank God he choked at the line and got his shit stuffed by Elson. Bitches.

dirk4mvp
12-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Nothing better than having two maverick fans behind me with loud mouths telling an old Spurs fan to "Shut the fuck up", yelling when Ginobili went to the hole "Break his fucking legs the shit head"

you need a glass of cranberry juice.

SequSpur
12-06-2007, 12:43 AM
I saw a bunch of Mav fans, a family with little kids, all wearing mav jerseys...

I called them "Losers" on the escalator... then I was promptly hit with an elbow for being rude to little kids....

WTF? I could take them..

T Park
12-06-2007, 01:08 AM
Shocking, the Mavs fan gets personal.

dirk4mvp
12-06-2007, 01:13 AM
if i wanted to get personal i would've said lose some weight you fat fuck.

m33p0
12-06-2007, 01:14 AM
.... are called markcubanites. :wakeup

SequSpur
12-10-2008, 12:48 AM
bump

50 cent
12-10-2008, 01:02 AM
Being at the game tonight:

Dallas fans and ownership have the biggest case of penis envy for the Spurs franchise. Every timeout, there is a "Mom, don't let your babies grow up to be Spurs fans." video or some gay ass video with Ginobili wearing tights dancing. Hell, even before the game, the gay ass MC went back into the locker room and was talking to Bass and flopped onto the ground trying to "prepare Bass for Ginobili". It's pretty pathetic, but hilarious that they have that much envy of the Spurs.

The 40+ year old man sitting next to me was a Mavs fans and screamed a pitched a fit everytime Manu drove to the basket calling him a "flopping faggot", "crybaby", and many other derogatory terms I can't remember. He settled in early on calling Duncan "Kobe" because the refs give them every single call.

My girlfriend asked why he was calling Duncan "Kobe" and I told her loudly that I think he might have the 2 best players in the league confused. My GF mentioned that she was glad I didn't get as upset at these games like the guy next to me.

I said, "Well, I get riled up in the playoffs, not the regular season. But hey, the Mavs fans don't have the opportunity in the Playoffs so they gotta do it now. "

Shut him up for a few seconds before he started crying again.

Shank
12-10-2008, 01:06 AM
Being at the game tonight:

Dallas fans and ownership have the biggest case of penis envy for the Spurs franchise. Every timeout, there is a "Mom, don't let your babies grow up to be Spurs fans." video or some gay ass video with Ginobili wearing tights dancing. Hell, even before the game, the gay ass MC went back into the locker room and was talking to Bass and flopped onto the ground trying to "prepare Bass for Ginobili". It's pretty pathetic, but hilarious that they have that much envy of the Spurs.

The 40+ year old man sitting next to me was a Mavs fans and screamed a pitched a fit everytime Manu drove to the basket calling him a "flopping faggot", "crybaby", and many other derogatory terms I can't remember. He settled in early on calling Duncan "Kobe" because the refs give them every single call.

My girlfriend asked why he was calling Duncan "Kobe" and I told her loudly that I think he might have the 2 best players in the league confused. My GF mentioned that she was glad I didn't get as upset at these games like the guy next to me.

I said, "Well, I get riled up in the playoffs, not the regular season. But hey, the Mavs fans don't have the opportunity in the Playoffs so they gotta do it now. "

Shut him up for a few seconds before he started crying again.

OH MAN! YOU OWNED THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE PEOPLE!!! EXPLOSIVE HIGH FIVE TO YOU, SIR!!!

AND AFTER HE STARTED CRYING AGAIN, THEN WHAT DID YOU SAY?? WE'RE DYING TO KNOW. I BET IT WAS SOMETHING BADASS!

spursfan09
12-10-2008, 01:09 AM
OH MAN! YOU OWNED THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE PEOPLE!!! EXPLOSIVE HIGH FIVE TO YOU, SIR!!!

AND AFTER HE STARTED CRYING AGAIN, THEN WHAT DID YOU SAY?? WE'RE DYING TO KNOW. I BET IT WAS SOMETHING BADASS!

:rollin

such a hata!

dbreiden83080
12-10-2008, 01:10 AM

Das Texan
12-10-2008, 01:13 AM
dallas fans do indeed suck.

and it was also fun high fiving all the spurs fans leaving the American Airlines Arena this evening.

m33p0
12-10-2008, 01:15 AM
they don't do this (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82795&highlight=shove&page=3) anymore. :depressed

urunobili
12-10-2008, 08:10 AM

it has happened to me on the AAC the few times i've been there...

but anyhow... there is nothing better in the world than going to a classic on the AAC with my Ginobili jersey on... ticket could be a 100 dollars... watch the envy face of the Mavs fans base because of my jersey... priceless...

I. Hustle
12-10-2008, 08:14 AM

Yeah or like when Terry bulldozed Tony and the idiots that were right there were yelling and pointing at Tony. Encouraging Terry like he was going to do more.

dirk4mvp
12-10-2008, 12:43 PM
You guys are hardcore.

jack sommerset
12-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Shocking, the Mavs fan gets personal.

Telling a group of people to blow you is not personal.:lmao

hater
12-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Dallas fans suck. Proof? even Kori does not give them a special section here.

Fpoonsie
12-10-2008, 12:56 PM
I've only been to one game at the AAC. It was a pre-season Spurs/Mavs game. I ended up sittin next to a VERY kind Mav-fan couple w/ season tix. When they noticed the gear I was wearing, there was some harmless ribbing, but all in fun.

The Mavs ended up blowing the Spurs out, but not before a Mav fan from about 10 rows back (with irritatingly good aim) threw an open water bottle, half-full of whiskey at me. The couple beside me apologized profusely for them and mentioned that they hoped I'd come back and to not think the worst of EVERY Mav fan.

And to this day, I don't. I've met some idiots in Denton, but meh. Every team has their idiots.

jack sommerset
12-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Dallas fans suck. Proof? even Kori does not give them a special section here.

:lol Kori is proof!:rollin

Findog
12-10-2008, 02:17 PM
can blow me.

No thanks, little man

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3268/2612997094_aec5ac057f.jpg

Besides, I'd be hard-pressed to locate your tiny wee-wee

Findog
12-10-2008, 02:18 PM
You Will Suffer Humiliation When The Sports Team From My Area Defeats The Sports Team From Your Area

As you can see from the calendar, the game is coming up this weekend. I'm sure you are as excited for it as I am, as our cities are rivals and have been for quite some time. Your confidence in your team is high, but rest assured, you will suffer humiliation when the sports team from my area defeats the sports team from your area.

On numerous occasions, you have expressed the conviction that your area's sports team will be victorious. I must admit that every time I hear you make this proclamation, I react with both laughter and disbelief. "Ha!" I say to myself with laughter. "What?!" I say to myself in disbelief. How could you believe that your sports team could beat my sports team? It is clear that yours is inferior in every way.

When the sporting contest begins, the players on your team will be treated as though they are inconsequential. It will be remarkably easy for my team to accumulate more points than yours. There are many reasons for this, starting with the inferior physical attributes of the players representing your area. Strength, speed, and agility are just three of the qualities that the players on the team from your area lack. The players representing my area, on the other hand, have these traits in abundance.

I would not be a bit surprised if the individuals on the team from your area were sexually attracted to members of their own gender. That is how ineffective they are on the field of battle.

Underscoring your team's inferiority is its choice of colors. It is ludicrous to believe that your team's colors inspire either respect or fear. Instead, they appear to have been chosen by someone who is colorblind or, perhaps, bereft of sight altogether. The colors for my team, on the other hand, are aesthetically pleasing when placed in proximity to one another. They are a superior color combination in every way.

While we are on the subject of aesthetics, let us compare the respective facilities in which our teams play. While my team's edifice is blessed with architectural splendor and the most modern of amenities, yours is a thoroughly unpleasant place in which to watch a sporting contest. I know of what I speak, for I once attended a game between our respective teams in your facility. Let's just say the experience left me wishing that my car was inoperable that day due to mechanical problems, rendering it impossible for me to get to your area to attend the game.

If you need another reason why the sporting franchise representing my area is superior, look no further than the supporters for the two sides. Not only are the supporters of the team from my region more spirited, but they are also more intelligent and of finer breeding than you and the rest of your ilk. In addition, the female supporters of the team from my area possess more attractive countenances and figures than yours. Some of the women from my side that I have observed could make a living by posing for pictures for major men's magazines. The women who cheer for your team, I'm afraid, are far too unattractive to do so.

One of the more pathetic aspects of the team from your area is the fact that only people in your immediate area possess an affinity for it. By means of contrast, the team from my area inspires loyalty and affection in individuals who live in many other geographic locations.

To illustrate this point, let me tell a brief story: Recently, I was on vacation in an area of the country far away from my own, and I saw many individuals wearing items of clothing that bore the insignia of my team. I approached one such individual and asked him if he originated from my area. He said no, explaining that he simply liked the team from my area and had for many years. Interestingly enough, during this trip, I saw no clothing or other paraphernalia bearing the insignia of your team.

Do you still doubt that the team from your area is inferior to the one from mine? Just look at our teams' respective histories. In the past, we have defeated you on any number of occasions. Granted, there were times when your team beat my team, but those were lucky flukes.

The day of the game will soon be at hand. And no matter how hard you pray to a higher power or how many foam accoutrements you wear in support of the team from your area, your team will be defeated. We will win and you will lose. This is your fate.

Prepare for humiliation. It shall be upon you at the designated hour

DarrinS
12-10-2008, 02:19 PM
No thanks, little man

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3268/2612997094_aec5ac057f.jpg

Besides, I'd be hard-pressed to locate your tiny wee-wee

Hey, isn't that the point guard that played for the Mavs last night? What's his name? Barea?

Findog
12-10-2008, 02:19 PM

You stay dumb, T Pork.

Findog
12-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Hey, isn't that the point guard that played for the Mavs last night? What's his name? Barea?

You're gonna talk smack about Barea?

Findog
12-10-2008, 02:21 PM
I saw a bunch of Mav fans, a family with little kids, all wearing mav jerseys...

I called them "Losers" on the escalator... then I was promptly hit with an elbow for being rude to little kids....

WTF? I could take them..

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l279/kainswor9170/SmellsLikeBullshit.jpg

You don't have the stones for that Vern.

ClingingMars
12-10-2008, 02:26 PM
lol, Mavs got Bowen'D

-Mars

Reck
12-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Where were you last night Findog?

All of the sudden you reappear the next day when things calmed down?

Your precious mavs still got owned.

Shank
12-10-2008, 03:23 PM
I call bullshit/overexaggeration on many of this ridiculous stories. I've missed no more than 20 home games over the last 8 years and have never seen any of this shit you guys are talking about.

Water bottles half-full of whiskey? Yeah, sure.

duncan228
12-10-2008, 03:23 PM

Findog said yesterday afternoon that he wouldn't be around for the game.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2951627&postcount=111

Findog
12-10-2008, 03:33 PM

Your precious mavs still got owned.

What a bitch you are. I just moved and haven't set up Internet yet at home. If I were a bitch, I would stay away whenever my team loses.

SpursDynasty
12-10-2008, 03:35 PM
No need to start a trashtalking thread. Last night's win was pretty much routine and expected, and nothing to get excited about. We should have won in regulation but I guess if we needed 133 points to win, so be it. Again, just another day at the office for the Spurs. We have yet to play any teams that have challenged us.

Findog
12-10-2008, 03:37 PM
No need to start a trashtalking thread. Last night's win was pretty much routine and expected, and nothing to get excited about. We should have won in regulation but I guess if we needed 133 points to win, so be it. Again, just another day at the office for the Spurs. We have yet to play any teams that have challenged us.

:tu. It's about time you showed up.

Fpoonsie
12-10-2008, 03:43 PM
I call bullshit/overexaggeration on many of this ridiculous stories. I've missed no more than 20 home games over the last 8 years and have never seen any of this shit you guys are talking about.

Water bottles half-full of whiskey? Yeah, sure.

A water bottle half full of whiskey. Yes. I thought it dumb on two accounts. ONE, I was being very civil and my team had just got blown out. TWO, seems like a waste of whiskey. I gave credit to other fans for being legit and wonderfully decent w/ me.

You, however, CAN blow me.

Shank
12-10-2008, 03:48 PM
A water bottle half full of whiskey. Yes. I thought it dumb on two accounts. ONE, I was being very civil and my team had just got blown out. TWO, seems like a waste of whiskey. I gave credit to other fans for being legit and wonderfully decent w/ me.

You, however, CAN blow me.

If you were relevant, insightful, informative and had the staying power like some of the other fans around here, then I might consider it. But as it stands, you might consider fucking yourself, you bullshit-artist-fucking-nobody.

PS - if it was a water bottle, it was likely someone's spit bottle. In which case, I hope you were douched in it.

Fpoonsie
12-10-2008, 04:06 PM
If you were relevant, insightful, informative and had the staying power like some of the other fans around here, then I might consider it. But as it stands, you might consider fucking yourself, you bullshit-artist-fucking-nobody.

PS - if it was a water bottle, it was likely someone's spit bottle. In which case, I hope you were douched in it.

You call me a fucking nobody on a rival team's forum. Why? Because of my low post count on one of MY TEAM's website. You can kindly go fuck YOURself.

As far as the bottle, you MAY be correct. It could have been the spit bottle of some prick that had been enjoying MANY a crown and coke or something of the sort throughout the night. Does that make it any LESS fucking ridiculous or uncalled for?

I attempted to give your fanbase credit while admitting that there were poor examples of fans on EVERY side, but fuuuuuck me if you aren't doin your DAMNDEST to disprove my argument and claim the douchebag fan-crown ALL for yourself. Congrats. :bking

Shank
12-10-2008, 04:12 PM
You call me a fucking nobody on a rival team's forum. Why? Because of my low post count on one of MY TEAM's website. You can kindly go fuck YOURself.

As far as the bottle, you MAY be correct. It could have been the spit bottle of some prick that had been enjoying MANY a crown and coke or something of the sort throughout the night. Does that make it any LESS fucking ridiculous or uncalled for?

I attempted to give your fanbase credit while admitting that there were poor examples of fans on EVERY side, but fuuuuuck me if you aren't doin your DAMNDEST to disprove my argument and claim the douchebag fan-crown ALL for yourself. Congrats. :bking

Oh no! It's the dreaded "Mavs fans posting on a Spurs messageboard" retort. Why ever would I do that?

Think it's anything similar to you going to a game in Dallas when the Spurs are playing? Why would you go to the AAC when it's a short drive to San Antonio to go to a Spurs game? Stick only to your own, right?

You fucking cuntrag nobody. 4 rings, faggot!

Fpoonsie
12-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Oh no! It's the dreaded "Mavs fans posting on a Spurs messageboard" retort. Why ever would I do that?

Think it's anything similar to you going to a game in Dallas when the Spurs are playing? Why would you go to the AAC when it's a short drive to San Antonio to go to a Spurs game? Stick only to your own, right?

You fucking cuntrag nobody. 4 rings, faggot!

I attend UNT in Denton, you equally insignificant fuck. The "nobody" card is tired. We're all posting anonymously on someone ELSE's website, but apparently gain "influence" by the ever-increasing amount of time we spend here? I can only imagine how "BIG TIME" you are across the WWW seeing as how you've made over 3,000 posts merely meant to trash talk and lick FinDog's sack. Get the fuck over yourself.

Shank
12-10-2008, 04:28 PM
I attend UNT in Denton, you equally insignificant fuck. The "nobody" card is tired. We're all posting anonymously on someone ELSE's website, but apparently gain "influence" by the ever-increasing amount of time we spend here? I can only imagine how "BIG TIME" you are across the WWW seeing as how you've made over 3,000 posts merely meant to trash talk and lick FinDog's sack. Get the fuck over yourself.

Tell us another story about the supposed travesties taking place at the AAC.

PS - Brent Barry doesn't play for your favorite team any longer. Maybe you'd read something about this on your favorite team's messageboard.

Texas_Ranger
12-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Yea..Mavs suck!

hater
12-10-2008, 04:37 PM

mavfan in a cranky mood today. wonder why

for mavfans today, I suggest:

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/ea/f5/wellMedicineOTCAllMidol_Maximum_Strength_PMS-resized200.jpg

Fpoonsie
12-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Tell us another story about the supposed travesties taking place at the AAC.

PS - Brent Barry doesn't play for your favorite team any longer. Maybe you'd read something about this on your favorite team's messageboard.

As I mentioned previously, I've only been there once. Treated VERY well by some, terribly by others. That's what I meant by "objectivity (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/objectivity)".

PS - and as far as I know, that masked bastard in your avatar has NEVER played for YOUR team. So what's your point?

Shank
12-10-2008, 04:45 PM
PS - and as far as I know, that masked bastard in your avatar has NEVER played for YOUR team. So what's your point?

You don't know that.

Fpoonsie
12-10-2008, 04:46 PM
You don't know that.

:lol Touche'.

Shank
12-10-2008, 04:49 PM
:lol Touche'.

:bking

And to show I'm a nice guy, PM me if you'd like to catch another game in Dallas sometime. It may not be Spurs-Mavs, but it's at least a game.

Fingaroll44
12-10-2008, 04:51 PM
dallas fans do indeed suck.

and it was also fun high fiving all the spurs fans leaving the American Airlines Arena this evening.

LOL...@ one point, while watching the game on TV, i thought it was the AT&T Center because the cheering was so loud when the Spurs made a good play.

Fpoonsie
12-10-2008, 04:52 PM
:bking

And to show I'm a nice guy, PM me if you'd like to catch another game in Dallas sometime. It may not be Spurs-Mavs, but it's at least a game.

:lol Maybe. We'll compromise. You give me your word that you're whiskey/snuff-less, and I'll wear either my 'Boys or Stars shirt, while leaving my Barry jersey and Spurs shoes at home. :toast

Shank
12-10-2008, 04:54 PM
:lol Maybe. We'll compromise. You give me your word that you're whiskey/snuff-less, and I'll wear either my 'Boys or Stars shirt, while leaving my Barry jersey and Spurs shoes at home. :toast

It will be hard to throw anything at you when you're way up in the nosebleeds, though.

Fpoonsie
12-10-2008, 04:56 PM
It will be hard to throw anything at you when you're way up in the nosebleeds, though.

Well, atleast, THIS time, I'll see it coming...still, to no avail. I've got the reflexes of a coma patient.

Warlord23
12-10-2008, 05:30 PM
WTF is with all the friendly chitchat between Spur and Mav fan? Get the thread back on track, please.

Fuck the Mavs, their loser fans, and their gay owner.

Shank
12-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Fuck You!

Fpoonsie
12-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Fuck You!

Aaaaaand we're back.

Shank
12-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Fuck you, too.

Fpoonsie
12-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Fuck you, too.

superbigtime
12-10-2008, 08:10 PM
WTF is with all the friendly chitchat between Spur and Mav fan? Get the thread back on track, please.

Fuck the Mavs, their loser fans, and their gay owner.

Amen! They can take a nose-dive straight to hell!

Il Caraibico
12-10-2008, 08:22 PM
:toast

dirk4mvp
12-10-2008, 08:28 PM
Amen! They can take a nose-dive straight to hell!

I'm not too sure of the Maverick's religious beliefs, but we're all pretty sure where Manu's going.

superbigtime
12-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Im hopin for the promised land this year!