PDA

View Full Version : Where are the real fans?

mouse
12-05-2007, 09:42 PM
All week I hear about Spur fans and the radio/Tv talk shows talking about how Tim Duncan will not be in the Dallas Maverick match up tonight!

cry me a green bacteria filled river! oh wait ! you all ready have one.... ... and yet not one Fan, or person, who lives in this cheesy city has said "who needs Tim? lets kick ass!" (what real fans say!)

If the Dallas Mavericks did not have Dirk, you think I would give up on my team?
what the hell kind of fan would I be? Better yet what kind of fan are you?

The rest of you are just waiting to see the final score and if the Spurs win you will say you knew it all along...........Pathetic!

Where the fuck are the real Spur fans these days?

:wakeup

MaNuMaNiAc
12-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Real Spur fans will never be stupid enough to say "Who needs Tim?"!

Sense
12-05-2007, 09:48 PM

rofl.... exactly

mouse
12-05-2007, 09:56 PM

The one's cheering for the Spurs tonight already have!

good to know what kind of watered down '1' calorie Diet cola fan you are!

Cant_Be_Faded
12-05-2007, 09:58 PM
i get it i get it
mouse
he's the sauce

dbestpro
12-05-2007, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE=mouse]All week I hear about Spur fans and the radio/Tv talk shows talking about how Tim Duncan will not be in the Dallas Maverick match up tonight!

cry me a green bacteria filled river! oh wait ! you all ready have one.... ... and yet not one Fan, or person, who lives in this cheesy city has said "who needs Tim? lets kick ass!" (what real fans say!)

If the Dallas Mavericks did not have Dirk, you think I would give up on my team?

The rest of you are just waiting to see the final score and if the Spurs win you will say you knew it all along...........Pathetic!

The mouse has squeaked.

:sleep

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-05-2007, 10:34 PM
All week I hear about Spur fans and the radio/Tv talk shows talking about how Tim Duncan will not be in the Dallas Maverick match up tonight!

We actually have working TVs to watch the game, Mouse.

jay014
12-05-2007, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=mouse]

Right here! Nobody wants to play without their star player(not even Mavs fans) but shit happens.what fuckin idiot is going to say that we don't need Tim. Tim's the reason that there is banners on the rafters. Maybe you don't need Dirk because he hasn't done shit. On that "green bacteria filled river" there has been 4 NBA Championship parades. Where do yall have it?http://www.qualitycondoms.com/media/mr_dick_head

grindmouse
12-05-2007, 11:43 PM
i get it i get it
mouse
he's the sauce

Now for the easy part!

you only now have to just figure out how to use it.......on your taco?

or on your mind....................

Do you want the shit to taste good, or be less filling?

Just keep in mind I know every Spurs fan in San Antonio. Since 1989 their are only 5 left 2 of them are dead, one is still missing, and the other two are Chris Duel and Alamo50

do you know any others!

Solid D
12-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Hey, you conveniently forgot to mention Greg Moore. He's a Spurs fan, mouse!

MaNuMaNiAc
12-06-2007, 12:02 AM
oh look, we won...

and I still know who needs Tim

BonnerDynasty
12-06-2007, 12:13 AM
you all ready have one

SequSpur
12-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Greg Moore!

mikeanthony21
12-06-2007, 12:29 AM

At the moment, right here giving you the Finger.