PDA

View Full Version : Dirk

mikekim
12-05-2007, 11:55 PM
Anyone notice how awkward the guy looks when he drives? (Kind of rhetorical...I know you guys have noticed.) Especially when he tries to "turn up the intensity" and get all aggressive?

Tonight, he just looked especially awkward. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I knew in my gut that everything Dirk or the Mavs did was in vain because Manu was not going to let them win.

BonnerDynasty
12-05-2007, 11:55 PM
Dirk played tonight?

notmyMVP
12-06-2007, 12:05 AM
What a waste of a good jumpshot and 7 feet. I mean really what type of soul searching did he do down under that made him come back 10x worse??? Thank you Dirk for showing us why there is only an special group of players (not including you) that win consecutive MVPs.

SenorSpur
12-06-2007, 12:08 AM
When you watch him shoot, it seems the wider he spreads his legs, the less of a chance he has to make his shot.

I heard a recent interview where he admitted that he's a pessimist by nature. In his mind, the glass is "half-empty". He claims he gets that from his mother.

RC's Boss
12-06-2007, 12:09 AM
Who the fuck is Dork????

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
12-06-2007, 12:13 AM
When you watch him shoot, it seems the wider he spreads his legs, the less of a chance he has to make his shot.

I heard a recent interview where he admitted that he's a pessimist by nature. In his mind, the glass is "half-empty". He claims he gets that from his mother.
I'm glad I'm not a Mavs fan reading that. They got Eeyore leading their team.

mikekim
12-06-2007, 12:17 AM

This has to be made up...right? He gets it from his mother....explains everything.

*I am not a sexist nor am I to be held responsible for spreading sexist ideas. I cannot take any blame for any...umm..."misunderstandings"...or...what's that other excuse...oh...any instances where one takes my statements out of context.