PDA

View Full Version : Dirk is now choking in the regular season

RC's Boss
12-06-2007, 12:07 AM
He needs to hire a mediator to work w/ the Heat to get his nuts back. They've been gone ever since. Mavs fans should protest against Cuban for not going after Killer Kobe, at least he brings some drama to compensate for failures as a franchise player. Dirks last name certainly ain't "Diggler". His grapes stayed in the sun of the Miami Heat too long and have now become Sunsweet raisins. What a fucking loser of a franchise player!

BonnerDynasty
12-06-2007, 12:12 AM
I don't think you can choke in the regular season. 9th seed is choking in the regular season.

violentkitten
12-06-2007, 12:12 AM
that was a pretty good look and he hit nothing but side iron.

easjer
12-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Eh, so he missed a shot at the end. Bowen missed a whole bunch of 3 point shots - he didn't choke. Dirk was pretty quiet this game - if you want to call that choking, knock yourself out, but missing a shot isn't choking in my book.

thekingrobert
12-06-2007, 12:18 AM
he played bad against a team with no post power at all he is a power foward isnt he well he needs to act like it and dominant the boards and score in the low post in situations like this

easjer
12-06-2007, 12:20 AM
he played bad against a team with no post power at all he is a power foward isnt he well he needs to act like it and dominant the boards and score in the low post in situations like this

When has he ever played like a power forward? He's a really tall shooting guard who get a lot of rebounds.

jman3000
12-06-2007, 12:22 AM
i recall multiple plays where his defender was tony parker... giving up about a foot in height and he still settled for a fade away jump shot... boggles the mind.

dbreiden83080
12-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Dirk is what he is, a very good player he was close to being great 2 years ago but his poor play in key stretches in the finals and the loss to the Warriors last year has taken him down a notch. I never saw a worse game out of a supposed league MVP in my life. He looked resigned to losing by his lack of agressiveness in game 6 against the Warriors. I don't see a champion in Dirk and i don't think a lot of Mavs fans see it either.

Aggie Hoopsfan
They are already calling for his lynching in Dallas :lol

BonnerDynasty
Bowen/Parker/etc got in his head.

He got so pissed at the end he just started shoving Bowen before the inbounds play :downspin:

lefty
12-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Not choking.

Dirking

RC's Boss
12-06-2007, 12:55 AM
Eh, so he missed a shot at the end. Bowen missed a whole bunch of 3 point shots - he didn't choke. Dirk was pretty quiet this game - if you want to call that choking, knock yourself out, but missing a shot isn't choking in my book.
I'm talking about his total output. Yes, I realize people miss shots, but he makes the most money and sucks. Look at his play in that game were the GSW knocked them out. He's a mental case now. Washed up. Tim is coasting, Dork is roasting! He is fucking Harold Miner now and what's sad he was MV fucking P last year. I'm so fucking full of joy I'm not a Mavs fan, I think I'll go turn cartwheels nude in the front yard and yell Go Spurs, Go so the neighbors can see sacs hang :drunk :smokin :drunk :smokin

jmard5
12-06-2007, 01:22 AM
I'm so fucking full of joy I'm not a Mavs fan, I think I'll go turn cartwheels nude in the front yard and yell Go Spurs, Go so the neighbors can see sacs hang :drunk :smokin :drunk :smokin

:lol Damn you, RC! Hilarious post!

T Park
12-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Ehhhh, his shot bordered on choking and "just missing a shot in December"

It is a sad pattern happening though.

Stargazer
12-06-2007, 01:36 AM
It's only natural. After looking ahead the entire season last year only to choke in the playoffs, maybe Dirk has decided to "enjoy the journey" by choking in the regular season, too. Choke Diem, and all that.

RC's Boss
12-06-2007, 01:49 AM
Dirk uses Nair on his pubes and wears short shorts...

ManuAddicted
12-06-2007, 01:53 AM
*irk Noringzki

No suprises... he chokes everywhere, everytime...

xamila rey
12-06-2007, 03:21 AM
he is great player having some tough time with his shot thats all,
besides that for what i read people around him arent helping with their comments (AJ and press)

sa_kid20
12-06-2007, 03:26 AM
Choker or not it still scared the hell out of me to see Dirk get that good a look at the end of the game and i wouldn't have been surprised if he would've made it either.