PDA

View Full Version : Dallas needs Kobe

SequSpur
12-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Shit, they are probably the only team that could put a deal together without depleting their team.

I saw the Spurs play them differently tonight. It looked like a page out of the Warriors play book.

I know it's early, but Dirk, Stack and Howard's game is old and predictable...

No chance with this team.

BradLohaus
12-06-2007, 02:19 AM
If they could get him without giving up Dirk then I don't know why they wouldn't do whatever deal it would take to get Kobe to Dallas.

Smackie Chan
12-06-2007, 02:23 AM
San Antonio needs tolls roads whats new?

jman3000
12-06-2007, 02:26 AM
brandon bass is a stud. plain and simple. how they are playing so poorly with this much talent is beyond me.

BeerIsGood!
12-06-2007, 02:29 AM
I think it would definitely take both Dirk and Howard plus maybe Bass to get Kobe, and I don't know if LA would even do it then. Kobe and the Lakers are looking decent so far this year at 11-8, and Dirk isn't exactly making himself look like a guy that can take the huge playoff glare that would hit his eyes in LA.

SenorSpur
12-06-2007, 02:29 AM
brandon bass is a stud. plain and simple. how they are playing so poorly with this much talent is beyond me.

They do have a ton of talent up and down the roster. Which, by the way, I think hurts them. Each one of those guys on the Mavs roster thinks HE can be the difference. Consequently, when they get into the game, they're trying to be a hero.

As a result, you have less role players and more players who think they've STILL got it going on. The Mavs team doesn't really have an identity.

UV Ray
12-06-2007, 02:38 AM
Kobe and Cuban will never get together. Their heads won't fit in the AAC.

slayermin
12-06-2007, 04:17 AM
If Kobe gets traded, he's going East of the Mississippi.