PDA

View Full Version : What can stop Hillary?

Tonto
12-06-2007, 01:15 AM
?

Mavtek
12-06-2007, 01:57 AM
Well I've been thinking about that, gonna be hard as hell! 1st off you'd need Millions of $$ to begin with. 2nd when you run out you'd need a way to just get more instantaneously like in 1 day without it costing you anything. 3rd you'd need boots on the ground, and I'm talking unpaid boots in the 1000's if not a 100,000 or more.

Then to top it all off that guy, and it probably needs to be a guy, needs to be squeaky clean, no blemishes. It also doesn't hurt if you have a message that people generally believe in, or at least people are willing to understand and get behind. I'm also of the opinion that you need to be opposite the Bush administration on just about everything.

Anyway if you know someone out there like that you can beat Hillary. Hell though when have we ever had anyone like that before?

Nbadan
12-06-2007, 03:39 AM
I think Hillary's poll numbers are exaggerated by discontent republicans voting for her in polls, hoping that she wins the Demo nomination so they have some motivation to vote for their own compromised candidate in 08...

Hillary
12-06-2007, 05:31 PM
No one can stop me. It is my destiny and America will be better for it.

Mr. Peabody
12-06-2007, 09:42 PM
I think Hillary's poll numbers are exaggerated by discontent republicans voting for her in polls, hoping that she wins the Demo nomination so they have some motivation to vote for their own compromised candidate in 08...

So they are voting for her in the polls, which mean nothing, so that they will be motivated to vote against her later? If they are motivated enough to take action in voting for her in a meaningless poll, why would they need to be motivated to vote against her in an actual election?

scott
12-06-2007, 09:44 PM
It will take a meltdown of Howard Dean proportions to stop her now, unfortunately.

Nbadan
12-06-2007, 10:19 PM
So they are voting for her in the polls, which mean nothing, so that they will be motivated to vote against her later? If they are motivated enough to take action in voting for her in a meaningless poll, why would they need to be motivated to vote against her in an actual election?

..that's obvious, so that she wins the Demo nomination....once she wins the nomination they support Romney, Giuliani, or Huckabee in the general election against her.....Hillary after all, has the highest unlike-ability factor of all three front-running Demo nominees....

scott
12-06-2007, 10:20 PM
All candidates Democrat and Republican alike are pretty unlikable this time around, from my perspective.

Mitt Romney
12-06-2007, 10:30 PM
All candidates Democrat and Republican alike are pretty unlikable this time around, from my perspective.

A candidate's likability should not be a factor but rather what he or she can do to lead our great country in the right direction.

AFBlue
12-07-2007, 12:06 AM
John Edwards....

Hiring someone to take out her kneecaps

Mavtek
12-07-2007, 12:23 AM
I'd just like to ask if anyone disagrees with me?

Nbadan
12-07-2007, 12:53 AM
I'd just like to ask if anyone disagrees with me?

I think the closest candidate your describing on the demo side is Joe Biden, but his campaign hasn't really caught on, despite his recent fiery rhetoric....

Mavtek
12-07-2007, 01:01 AM
http://www.techpresident.com/scrape_plot/meetup_supporter?#link_linechart_r_1

Boots on the ground, whose got em?

JoeChalupa
12-07-2007, 08:55 AM
Barack Obama. Biden doesn't have a prayer.