PDA

View Full Version : Something important - update Duncan?

Rummpd
12-28-2004, 10:19 AM
This is a big game (two NBA teams with huge point differentials = true measure of ability to crush teams)

Yet, I stand by my opinion that Spurs will strongly eclipse the vaunted Suns tonight. Fans who are overly worried about the
Suns, are not giving the Spurs enough credit for blowout wins of their own _allas x 2, Wolves etc. - who are also potentially explosive teams. What I saw vs. Wolves = blowout win on night that Duncan did not have A game convinced me this Spur's team is for real.

The Spurs have had only one lopsided loss all year and they will not face one tonight but if Tim is not up to par could be closer than my previous predictions of 10 + Spurs.

Update from someone really in the know = Kori or someone else close to team - please.

MadDoc

Rummpd
12-28-2004, 11:05 AM
No news - probably a good sign but??

MadDoc

Dex
12-28-2004, 01:34 PM
What worries me about the Suns game is the fact that Phoenix thrives on the fast-break and pushes the ball at every oppurtunity, while our transition defense, at this point in the season, still leaves something to be desired. Our guys are going to have to make a concerted effort to watch the 1-on-1 play, let a few offensive boards go, and make sure they beat the Suns back to the othere side of the court.

If we can throw a kink in their offense and still maintain our own, the game should be as good as ours. But if they start running it down our throats like they have everybody else, it's gonna be a rough night for Spurs fans.

Kori Ellis
12-28-2004, 01:48 PM
Something important - update Duncan?

I'm not sure what you are asking about. His finger?

He didn't even have x-rays after the game and it hasn't been mentioned since. So I'm sure he's fine.

Rummpd
12-28-2004, 02:12 PM
Thanks

MadDoc

Sense
12-28-2004, 05:33 PM
Em.....This might be a good chance to complain about the fans on Spurs games.

Is it just me, or are you guys just too quiet?
Seriously, I rarely hear defense unless it's following a dunk or any other flashy move.

It just pisses me off that I can't go to a Spurs game and most of you guys just don't scream as fans.

P.S. Please SCREAM on the next game, I'm sure we'll need it.

I'm serious.

boutons
12-28-2004, 05:40 PM
"Is it just me, or are you guys just too quiet?"

The Spurs are boring, so their fans are bored. :)

Sense
12-28-2004, 05:46 PM
"Is it just me, or are you guys just too quiet?"

The Spurs are boring, so their fans are bored. :)

Those aren't Fans my friend.
:angel