PDA

View Full Version : Jazz vs. Spurs 12/7

balli
12-06-2007, 01:47 PM
First time poster here. Hell of a forum you guys appear to have.

That said, I thought I'd take this opportunity as a Utah man to engage you in a little good natured ribbing. I know as well as you do that the Spurs and Jazz have a long standing hatred going back to when Malone knocked D. Robinson near senseless. I also know that you guys seem to have had some special penchant for our utter destruction over the past few years.

Well it isn't going to happen tomorrow, because we're going to decimate you on national TV. My only wish is that Timmy wasn't going to be playing on a bad wheel. I'd like to beat the full strength Spurs. Nevertheless, a wins a win and I'll take what I can get.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219/ballijuana/jazzvsspurs1.jpg

BTW, if you guys keep game threads in some glaringly obvious place, that I was too oblivious to see, I'm sorry for posting this here.

travis2
12-06-2007, 01:51 PM
good natured ribbing is always welcome

game threads are in this forum...normally they are started on game day...

thispego
12-06-2007, 01:53 PM
duncan wont play

sa_butta
12-06-2007, 01:55 PM
Nice pics, I guess you forgot the ones that followed the series...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1111/530014549_9966bdc9d6.jpg

http://pakalakamino.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/champs.jpg

bdictjames
12-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Williams is the only one who can do stuff against the Spurs team

Then again, no Timmy D so expect Boozer to have a great night.

I havent heard much about Okur this season, what happened to him?

SKINNYPIMP210
12-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Damn it's gonna be a good game. Utah has been playing crazy good lately. But if we bring the same "A" game as we did for Dallas then we will come out with the W.

balli
12-06-2007, 02:00 PM
I havent heard much about Okur this season, what happened to him?

He's been having back trouble when he hasn't been jacking up 22 shots a game while shooting somewhere in the high 30% range. Utah's collectively calling for his head... myself included.

BonnerDynasty
12-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Looking forward to this game but am expecting a loss. I doubt the Spurs can bring as much energy to this game as they brought to the Mavs.

samikeyp
12-06-2007, 02:02 PM
I know as well as you do that the Spurs and Jazz have a long standing hatred going back to when Malone knocked D. Robinson near senseless.

actually before that.

Are you one of those Jazz fans that still believe that was unintentional?

SKINNYPIMP210
12-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Looking forward to this game but am expecting a loss. I doubt the Spurs can bring as much energy to this game as they brought to the Mavs.

Yeah....but a couple guys didn't play that much. Like Horry and Bonner, and Udoka didn't play at all. I would throw them in there and see what they can do.

balli
12-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Are you one of those Jazz fans that still believe that was unintentional?

Nope... but at the same time, that was Malone to a T and although it makes me sound like I support cheap players (cough... Bowen... cough) I wouldn't have had Malone do a single thing in his career differently (except of course, that whole losing to MJ under pressure thing).

wildbill2u
12-06-2007, 02:11 PM
First time poster here. Hell of a forum you guys appear to have.

That said, I thought I'd take this opportunity as a Utah man to engage you in a little good natured ribbing. I know as well as you do that the Spurs and Jazz have a long standing hatred going back to when Malone knocked D. Robinson near senseless. I also know that you guys seem to have had some special penchant for our utter destruction over the past few years.

Well it isn't going to happen tomorrow, because we're going to decimate you on national TV. My only wish is that Timmy wasn't going to be playing on a bad wheel. I'd like to beat the full strength Spurs. Nevertheless, a wins a win and I'll take what I can get.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219/ballijuana/jazzvsspurs1.jpg

BTW, if you guys keep game threads in some glaringly obvious place, that I was too oblivious to see, I'm sorry for posting this here.
Just be prepared for some profane flaming.:devil It won't matter to some of our fans that you're good-natured or not. They aren't.

That being said, Utah has always been a tough competitor for the Spurs and not just because of Stockton and Malone. They have always gotten the most out of their talent because of thier disciplined play. In that, they remind me of our Spurs.

leemajors
12-06-2007, 02:14 PM
no one can hang with that clev dude Czar who brought the wack smack and pics in all his posts.

ancestron
12-06-2007, 02:32 PM
no one can hang with that clev dude Czar who brought the wack smack and pics in all his posts.

I remember Hoopsczar. That guy was hilarious. I swore he was from another planet or something where they thought losing was winning, he'd get repeatedly owned by everyone and then spew back some ridiculous smack in some renaissance style poem with these wacky pics and refernces no one could understand. :dizzy

balli
12-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Just be prepared for some profane flaming

Prepare for it. Hell, I'll welcome it. Remember I'm from Utah, where the message board admin. finds it appropriate to censor anything that could possibly be construed as offensive like bs, dick stockton and WTF. Whether directed at me or not I'm just excited by the prospect of seeing some profanity in print once rather than.

"(edit) you! (edit)"

samikeyp
12-06-2007, 04:51 PM
So if you are a Jazz fan....why do you list your favorite team as the Hawks?

balli
12-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Well, technically the Hawks are my second favorite team. I just thought they need any attention they could get.

samikeyp
12-06-2007, 05:14 PM
fair enough. :tu

SAtown
12-08-2007, 01:06 AM

:lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
12-08-2007, 01:07 AM
They wasn watchin Manu!

TampaDude
12-08-2007, 01:20 AM

http://www.lafferty.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/fail-24.jpg