PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys getting this from a user called "Il Mago"?

SpurOutofTownFan
12-06-2007, 07:45 PM
He's sending private messages, probably not just to me but to everyone. Here is the text:
-------------------------------
Hi There!! I've been impressed with your Basketball knowledge. The reason why I'm Private Messaging you is due to the following: I have these new Basketball forums that I started a week ago and I'm trying to become one of the best Basketball communities in the forums world. And if a member like yourself would join it would be a step in the right direction. When you'll join there won't be much that will attract you to stay but if you stick it out and give me time to prove myself you won't be disappointed with the result in the long run. So if your interested here's where you can join

www.basketball-god.com

Thanks for your time and patience

I apologize if this bothers you because it's not my attention, I just would love to have you has a member on my forums.

I know your such a huge member on these forums, and I am taking a huge chance in asking you this but I am willing to take that chance to get someone like you.
---------------------------

It's funny, I like he wants to push his business but my "basketball knowledge" is close to zero and I ain't such a wonderful member. Who knows.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-06-2007, 07:46 PM
now I feel bad I didn't get one of those :lol

duncan228
12-06-2007, 07:49 PM
I got it.

They're talking about it in the club too.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82896

SpurOutofTownFan
12-06-2007, 07:53 PM
I just looked at their thread on the spurs and they trash Manu.

SpurOutofTownFan
12-06-2007, 07:54 PM
now I feel bad I didn't get one of those :lol

He missed you. That's a shame. I'm gonna ask him to start sending you those private messages.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-06-2007, 08:13 PM
Hahahahahaha... like people will defect from this place. What an optomist! :lmao

Medvedenko
12-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Yeah I got one as well.....too bad I like this forum above all.

Darkwaters
12-06-2007, 09:18 PM
I thought I really was a good member. For shame...

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-06-2007, 09:22 PM
This must be the fan of Roma.

Man of Steel
12-07-2007, 01:09 AM
Fuck--

I didn't get this message....

Hey Dickface: Next time--you damn well better PM everybody...