PDA

View Full Version : a little help to 2 foreign fans

Pap's
12-07-2007, 09:40 AM
Hi friends,

My son (12) and I will be coming in Feb to the Game Vs. New Orleans. As will stay a couple of days in your City, I wondered how I could arrange for my son to approach his favourite Players .
Could someone advise me if/how we can attend the trainings of the Team?

Merci les amis
And Best Wishes to all of you and the Spurs from Switzerland (..ya know that little country right in the middle of Europe...)

Darkwaters
12-07-2007, 09:43 AM
I wondered how I could arrange for my little weapon to approach his favourite Players ' as closest as possible'.

Excuse me?

sa_butta
12-07-2007, 09:45 AM
:lol

Summers
12-07-2007, 10:41 AM
I think the best time to get autographs is the first pre-game warm-up. You'll have to get there early and I think you might have to have bowl seats to be allowed next to the tunnel. That's your best shot.

TDMVPDPOY
12-07-2007, 03:03 PM
pull out ur swiss knife.......

coz
12-07-2007, 03:08 PM
I would call the Spurs PR office. They are pretty good about that kind of stuff.

alamo50
12-07-2007, 04:37 PM
I think the best time to get autographs is the first pre-game warm-up. You'll have to get there early and I think you might have to have bowl seats to be allowed next to the tunnel. That's your best shot.

Scratch that. You need a designated wristband to be allowed down there these days. Best option: just go camp out in front of iHop and hope for a signing.