PDA

View Full Version : What would you have done?

Mixability
12-07-2007, 03:55 PM
"A" Train Beat Down Video
Teen videotapes passenger assault in Brooklyn subway car
DECEMBER 5--A group of teenage girls menaced a male subway rider before attacking him as their train pulled into a Brooklyn station, a violent assault videotaped last month by a high school student who, of course, immediately uploaded the clip to YouTube. The 4:18 video, which you'll find below, was shot on the A train as it traveled in Bedford-Stuyvesant (subway ads and the train's stops indicate that the footage was shot late at night several weeks ago). The video was uploaded to YouTube on November 7 by Kadejra Holmes, a high school student and aspiring Harlem filmmaker. In a brief online chat, Holmes denied being part of the girl gang that attacked the male rider, who appeared to be about 30. Minutes after being asked by TSG about the train video, Holmes, 17, deleted the footage (and her entire page) from YouTube. As seen in the clip, the group of girls taunted and threatened the seated male rider as the train moved from the Ralph Avenue station to the Rockaway Avenue stop. As members of the group inched closer--and threatened to strike him--the man remained calm, asking the girls, "Why are you arguing? Please stop, stop." As the train pulled into Broadway Junction, a girl off-camera could be heard predicting, "They gonna hit him, I know it." Within moments, the man, who had stood up, was shoved down and pummeled by members of the gang. As the tape ends, the victim--who was also struck in the face with a plastic soda bottle during the assault--is continuing to be struck by two of the girls. When she posted the video, Holmes titled it, "jump up to get beat down," an apparent reference to "Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down," an old single by Brand Nubian. The 1992 cut's video featured members of the rap group throttling various unfortunate opponents, two of whom get their bloody comeuppance in a subway car.

Video in link, alot of arguing for the first 3 minutes, the violence starts close to the end.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1205071atrain1.html

Shots would've been fired if I was jumped.

BacktoBasics
12-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Fucking black people

SAtown
12-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Animals

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-07-2007, 04:11 PM
I couldn't understand what they were saying at all, but I think the guy would have been better off getting up and walking away if he didn't want to fight, rather than sit and babble with these b!tches for 5 minutes.

You could see the situation escalating and this guy seemed to not expect the inevitable once it happened.

Stupid all the way around on that one.

Mixability
12-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Getting off at the next stop would've been ideal. But he was continuing the altercation with his "blah, blah, blah" hand movements. And there is no way the camerawoman wasn't involved with all the camera angles she was given access to.

ORION
12-07-2007, 04:16 PM
I would have been grabbing boobs

Mixability
12-07-2007, 04:25 PM
I would have been grabbing boobs

And you'd probably be in the quattro the next morning saying you had 6 black chicks that looked like Tyra Banks all over you on the VIA.

ORION
12-07-2007, 04:28 PM
And you'd probably be in the quattro the next morning saying you had 6 black chicks that looked like Tyra Banks all over you on the VIA.
no I would have just said " these girls jumped me but they thought they were beating me up and acutally I was just grabbing tit"

jman3000
12-07-2007, 04:30 PM
:lol

new york

PM5K
12-07-2007, 04:33 PM
I would have beaten their asses, unless they were from Bed-Stuy, in that case they would have beaten my ass, but I don't think they were...

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
12-07-2007, 04:37 PM
I would have used the Five-Point-Palm Exploding Heart technique.

Sunshine
12-07-2007, 06:25 PM
I don't think he thought it would escalate to the beating. There were other people on the train, and he probably just figured they were just making noise.

The sone
12-08-2007, 01:25 AM
a beat down is on tap...i would have seen what was coming, and taken care of myself. simple.

E20
12-08-2007, 01:33 AM
If I have to hit a girl in order not to get jumped, then bitches will be bitch slapped.

tlongII
12-08-2007, 01:48 AM
Looked staged to me.

Fillmoe
12-08-2007, 02:02 AM
brooklyn zoo!!!!!! lol... this is wack i dont even know why i waisted 5 mins watching it

blizz
12-08-2007, 09:39 AM
slapped? those bitches woulda gotten beat DOWN. you don't hit women....these bitches aren't women. closed fist all the way.

Thunder Dan
12-08-2007, 09:58 AM
I'll only ride the MTA there during business hours, after that your life is in jeopardy