PDA

View Full Version : Nocioni going off on the Pistons in the 3rd

MaNuMaNiAc
12-07-2007, 08:58 PM
:drunk

MaNuMaNiAc
12-07-2007, 09:01 PM
:lol @ Pistons fans calling Nocioni a poser!

Dude has more balls than the entire pistons team put together

JamStone
12-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Noc was great against Detroit. Pistons had no one who could cover him, especially when he played the 4. How many testicles does he have to have more balls than the entire Pistons team?

Hank the Tank
12-07-2007, 09:48 PM
:lol
why are spurs fans obsessed with noc's balls.
jesus its even in the pistons game thread.
suck his balls if you like them that much.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-07-2007, 09:52 PM
:lol BALLS!

TayRod-Billups
12-07-2007, 09:53 PM
omg, this thread is dumb. Nocioni is a coward and ate his words last year when he said that the Bulls were going to manhandle the Pistons. This guy is a loser and gets the refs calls. He flops, well actually the whole Bulls team are floppers and Hinrich is a big one.

Rip was getting his jersey pulled down low and no call and then Max and other players on the Pistons were not doing anything of defense and they call a foul.

No, I'm not blaming the refs, I'm just saying how stupid the game was officiated. What else is new. The Pistons didn't come to play tonight and why should they. The Bulls are in town, they go to sleep when crappy teams come in to the Palace. When they play Boston, they will be awake and ready to play a good game. And watch the Celtics tomorrow kill the Bulls.

JamStone
12-07-2007, 09:56 PM
The game wasn't poorly officiated. In every game, there are a few missed calls or bad calls. Tonight's game was no different. I thought it was officiated fine. Nocioni got one flop call. Big deal. One call. The Bulls out played the Pistons. Period. Good for them. Pistons had an off night where only Rip and Chauncey played well offensively and one quarter for Rasheed. They got no help from anyone else. And, the Bulls made all the hustle plays. Good win for the Bulls.

Good luck to Nocioni on his multiple testicles problem.

Pistons < Spurs
12-07-2007, 10:32 PM
The game wasn't poorly officiated. In every game, there are a few missed calls or bad calls. Tonight's game was no different. I thought it was officiated fine. Nocioni got one flop call. Big deal. One call. The Bulls out played the Pistons. Period. Good for them. Pistons had an off night where only Rip and Chauncey played well offensively and one quarter for Rasheed. They got no help from anyone else. And, the Bulls made all the hustle plays. Good win for the Bulls.

:tu

Kriz-Maxima
12-07-2007, 10:38 PM

That sounds like it could be potentially dangerous.

About the game, the bulls outplayed the pistons. It was an off night, whatever. The only thing that bothered me were the rebounds, besides that, it happens you cant win em all.

TayRod-Billups
12-07-2007, 10:41 PM
THE NUTCRACKER is here....hehehehe

Kriz-Maxima
12-07-2007, 10:43 PM
its The Nutcracker, thank you very much. Only the first letter in capital.

TayRod-Billups
12-07-2007, 10:47 PM
its The Nutcracker, thank you very much. Only the first letter in capital.

I know.....

BonnerDynasty
12-08-2007, 12:44 AM
lol @ the Nocioni hate.

The dude should definitely bust out some Scarface quotes after these games.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-08-2007, 04:11 AM
Good luck to Nocioni on his multiple testicles problem.Multiple testicles a problem? I'm confused... Where you born you just the one?

some_user86
12-08-2007, 04:37 AM
Multiple testicles a problem? I'm confused... Where you born you just the one?

Ha! Good catch.

FreshPrince22
12-08-2007, 07:44 AM
Flip Saunders is so fucking clueless. He had Nazr friggin Mohammed on him at one point in the 2nd half. He never once thought about going small to match up (Jarvis on Noc @ PF). Instead, he stood there while Dice, Nazr, Sheed, Max, etc consistently let him blow by them for easy scores. Flip has to know that none of these guys are going to punish him on the inside on the other end (Except Max who was too busy being bent over by the refs), so it's best to just match-up. This is not the first time this has happened with Nocioni either.

ArgSpursFan.
12-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Noc was great against Detroit. Pistons had no one who could cover him, especially when he played the 4. How many testicles does he have to have more balls than the entire Pistons team?

11, but he actually has 12

JamStone
12-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Multiple testicles a problem? I'm confused... Where you born you just the one?

I have two, but you said Nocioni had more balls than the entire Pistons team. So, having more than 24 testicles is a problem. Is having more than 24 testicles common in Argentina? Is there special underwear for that?

JamStone
12-08-2007, 10:07 AM
lol @ the Nocioni hate.

The dude should definitely bust out some Scarface quotes after these games.

Don't see too much Nocioni hate in this thread at all. There is one negative post on Nocioni in the whole thread.

Nocioni is a beast and played great last night.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-08-2007, 01:21 PM
I have two, but you said Nocioni had more balls than the entire Pistons team. So, having more than 24 testicles is a problem. Is having more than 24 testicles common in Argentina? Is there special underwear for that?:lol

fine, lets stop referring to it as "balls", how about heart? He's a lot of heart! clear enough for you?

MaNuMaNiAc
12-08-2007, 01:26 PM
Don't see too much Nocioni hate in this thread at all. There is one negative post on Nocioni in the whole thread.

Nocioni is a beast and played great last night.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82969&page=2&pp=26

fuck you nocioni! floppin faggot.
Nocioni is a poser. Hes overrated pieace of shit that needs to get the fuck out of the nba. Why the refs fell for that shit pisses me off.
If I was a player I would of stomped on his face, even if I got kicked out I would of shown him what it was like to get hit.
Nocioni can burn in hell.yeah, no hate whatsoever :lol

JamStone
12-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Except BonnerDynasty made his post in this thread.

And, you're quoting two guys from a game thread. People talk shit during the game all the time. Relax. It isn't that deep.

JamStone
12-08-2007, 01:38 PM

fine, lets stop referring to it as "balls", how about heart? He's a lot of heart! clear enough for you?

And, how do you measure that? I guess having no superstar on a team and yet still winning a title and having the success the Pistons have had for five consecutive seasons equates to having no heart to you.

himat
12-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Nice find Manumaniac :lol . Anyone else hating besides G-Money?

JamStone
12-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Also, last year before the Chicago-Detroit playoff series, Nocioni guaranteed the Bulls would win the series in 7 games. He showed great heart last year in that playoff series.

In that six game series, here are Nocioni's stats: 6.5 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 34.1% FG

He shows great heart when it counts, no? Especially after guaranteeing that the Bulls were going to beat the Pistons in the series.

BonnerDynasty
12-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Didn't Noc have some plantar fasciitis this off-season...

JamStone
12-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I think so. Makes it even less wise to talk smack on how your team is going to win when you can't make a difference right? And, in the playoffs, everyone is banged up a little bit. Healthy enough to get on the court and play, healthy enough to be criticized for not playing with enough heart.

Ariel
12-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Also, last year before the Chicago-Detroit playoff series, Nocioni guaranteed the Bulls would win the series in 7 games. He showed great heart last year in that playoff series.

In that six game series, here are Nocioni's stats: 6.5 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 34.1% FG

He shows great heart when it counts, no? Especially after guaranteeing that the Bulls were going to beat the Pistons in the series.
Yes he does, he's proven it time and again throughout the years. Next time you might want to bring up stats of games where he's actually able to walk... you know, being that he's just recently fully recovered from a serious plantar fasciitis that has hampered him since halfway last season.

JamStone
12-08-2007, 04:38 PM
If you can't walk, you don't play. He played.

And, he talked shit before the series. If you can't walk, don't talk shit.

Ariel
12-08-2007, 04:43 PM
If you can't walk, you don't play. He played.
And hence the results. He's always ready to go, further reinforcing the point on his toughness. If his coach is stupid enough not to realize it may not be in the best interest of the team to push a player who had been out that long, and still hadn't recovered... well... that's not on him.

JamStone
12-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Right because he can't tell his coaches or team that he isn't good enough to go. Ummm player always has final call. Having heart and being stupid don't always go hand in hand.

Ariel
12-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Right because he can't tell his coaches or team that he isn't good enough to go. Ummm player always has final call. Having heart and being stupid don't always go hand in hand.
Huh? He can, and he did, and they knew. But if they still call him in spite of that, he's there... even if hurt. That's what a warrior does. The one who should have the lucidity not to expose him or the team as a result is the coach. Period.

ArgSpursFan.
12-08-2007, 05:06 PM
botton line Pistons fans.Last night Nocioni Schooled you all.Deal with it.

Kriz-Maxima
12-08-2007, 05:09 PM

I dont think any Pistons fan are losing sleep over this. If Nocioni fans wanna obsses over him, by all means go ahead but this thread is rather misleading. you took 4 quotes by just two guys, three of them being by one guy all of them in the heat of the moment of one bad call. You want to make it out like all pistons fans hate him and want him dead. He is a bench player in an under .500 team. Get over yourself.

JamStone
12-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Huh? He can, and he did, and they knew. But if they still call him in spite of that, he's there... even if hurt. That's what a warrior does. The one who should have the lucidity not to expose him or the team as a result is the coach. Period.

Sorry, but I disagree.

If you're hurt and you still play and you play amazing despite being hurt, that's being tough and being a warrior.

If you're hurt and you still play and you suck because you're too hurt to play well, that's being stupid.

But, maybe that's just me.

ArgSpursFan.
12-08-2007, 05:21 PM
I dont think any Pistons fan are losing sleep over this. If Nocioni fans wanna obsses over him, by all means go ahead but this thread is rather misleading. you took 4 quotes by just two guys, three of them being by one guy all of them in the heat of the moment of one bad call. You want to make it out like all pistons fans hate him and want him dead. He is a bench player in an under .500 team. Get over yourself.

Actually,Iīm a Spurs fan,but Nocioni is one of my fab Arg Nat teamīs player along with Manu.
But I was reading the Pistons vs Bulls game blog and all I saw was:I hate Nocioni, He flops, heīs a fucking foreinger and this and that.
And Honestly I donīt think youīll find a guy as classy as Nocioni in this league.Yes, the guy is a pain in the neck for everybody,and sometimes flops,and plays with a lot of energy and never ever gives up,but hey! itīs part of the game too.
I would say:donīt hate the player, hate the game.

JamStone
12-08-2007, 05:23 PM

Nocioni was awesome last night. Few argue that in this thread.

I'm just questioning how playing well in one game very early on in the regular season equates to that player being tougher or having more heart than an entire team of other professional players, especially a team full of players that were "tough" enough and had enough "heart" to win a championship and have the success they've had the last few season even without elite superstars on the roster.

But, sure ok, Argentina, Nocioni has more heart than the entire Pistons team combined. If that's what you want to believe, fine. Doesn't mean everyone agrees with it. You go ahead and believe what you want since no one's going to change your mind about it.

ArgSpursFan.
12-08-2007, 05:28 PM
But, sure ok, Argentina, Nocioni has more heart than the entire Pistons team combined. If that's what you want to believe, fine. Doesn't mean everyone agrees with it. You go ahead and believe what you want since no one's going to change your mind about it.
Iīm sure all Pistons players take pride of each and every game,and play with heart and passion.
But Nocioni is the type of guy who would never give up,and will keep giving 110% even if his team is down by 20 in the 4rd quarter.
Thatīs just the way he is,thatīall.
And personally I think that He was wrong by resigning with the Bulls this season.
Heīs busting his ass by himself on the court while all his teammates watch.

Ariel
12-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Nocioni was awesome last night. Few argue that in this thread.

I'm just questioning how playing well in one game very early on in the regular season equates to that player being tougher or having more heart than an entire team of other professional players, especially a team full of players that were "tough" enough and had enough "heart" to win a championship and have the success they've had the last few season even without elite superstars on the roster.

It's impossible to definitely quantify how much heart / balls / courage you have. So, Nocioni having more balls than the entire Pistons team was an obvious figure of speech. That is, you shouldn't take it literally. And, for the record, I don't think that's an area in which I'd find the Pistons lacking. Anyway, the point is he's a tough S.O.B, Pistons or no Pistons. Two separate things. And not mutually exclusive. Alright?

JamStone
12-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Never said Nocioni wasn't tough or didn't have heart. I didn't take it literally. But, I did challenge the notion when someone (not you but that ManuManiac poster) wants to talk shit about the Pistons because Nocioni had a great game in the regular season. And, I used examples to show there are instances that could show differently.

If it's just shit talk, then take anything I said as the same.

There's nothing wrong with Nocioni having passion and playing hard. You can't tell me has more heart than Jason Maxiell. You can't tell me that he has more heart than anyone else on the Pistons and they just have different ways of showing it.

But, again, believe what you want to believe. Nocioni definitely plays hard. I'm not going to sit here and agree that he has more heart than the entire Pistons team combined.

Ariel
12-08-2007, 05:54 PM
Never said Nocioni wasn't tough or didn't have heart. I didn't take it literally. But, I did challenge the notion when someone (not you but that ManuManiac poster) wants to talk shit about the Pistons because Nocioni had a great game in the regular season. And, I used examples to show there are instances that could show differently.

If it's just shit talk, then take anything I said as the same.
Well, it seems that we have something in common: we've found ourselves arguing over something neither of us said. On one side, that Nocioni was a coward. On the other, that he had more balls than the entire Pistons team combined.

In that sense, I'd have to say that the former is a completely ignorant and misconstructed statement. The latter, a colorful figure of speech that was meant to make point: that no Pistons' fan should be calling Nocioni a coward because he's not any less corageous than any of your players. Not necessarily more, but not on a lesser level either.

So, if we manage to get ourselves over hyperbole and semantics, I think we can all see most of us are not really that far apart on the issue. Alright?