PDA

View Full Version : Why is the ATT Center Filled?

The Red Hood
12-08-2007, 12:47 AM
FSN comes back to Sean and Bill after talking to Pop and, the floor seats are filled again after being empty just a minute ago. Why?

ChumpDumper
12-08-2007, 12:48 AM
They heard Sean had new pictures of the Joker.

SAtown
12-08-2007, 12:48 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

THE SIXTH MAN
12-08-2007, 12:49 AM
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!! lol

ShoogarBear
12-08-2007, 12:51 AM
They heard Sean had new pictures of the Joker.Oh, shit! :lmao

The Red Hood
12-08-2007, 12:53 AM
IMPOSSIBLE! I've posted ALL of them already!

THE SIXTH MAN
12-08-2007, 12:55 AM
:lol any ways. Sometimes after games they have special events reserved for season ticket holders. I'm not saying that's what it was, but it could be a possibility.

Kathyladora
12-08-2007, 12:58 AM
Sometimes groups can get players to come out and talk to them and answer questions. I remember one time I went to a game, and Bruce Bowen was talking to some select students from some high school.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-08-2007, 12:59 AM
They heard Sean had new pictures of the Joker.oh snap! :lmao

SAtown
12-08-2007, 12:59 AM
It's the player of the game, interviewed by Bill Shoening (sp?). People just fill up the lower level for it

703 Spurz
12-08-2007, 01:37 AM
Sometimes groups can get players to come out and talk to them and answer questions. I remember one time I went to a game, and Bruce Bowen was talking to some select students from some high school.

Yeah the only time I've ever been to San Antonio was 2 years ago and after the game TP came out and took pictures/answered questions in front of a small crowd.

Was pretty sweet

angel_luv
12-08-2007, 01:42 AM
It was Gino that was interviewed. :) It was one of those "chalk talk" sessions hosted by Sean.

Matt Bonner was the impact player of the game with Bill Shoening. That was earlier.

THE SIXTH MAN
12-08-2007, 01:53 AM
It was Gino that was interviewed. :) It was one of those "chalk talk" sessions hosted by Sean.

Matt Bonner was the impact player of the game with Bill Shoening. That was earlier.
Thanks Angel! Did he get a pretty good ovation when he finished?

angel_luv
12-08-2007, 01:59 AM
Thanks Angel! Did he get a pretty good ovation when he finished?

He was given a very warm reception.

Gino talked about his passion for the game and how much resting this summer has helped him.
Also the current state of the team and Sean brought up the possibility of Gino playing in the All Star game.

Sean asked Gino if Many gives him any tips about basketball as wives give their husband " honey do" instructions around the house.
Gino said that Many grew up around basketball and so has learned a lot about it but doesn't give him tips about it... just tells him what to do around the house. :lol

It was a fun interview. There was more to it but in my sleepiness, that is all I can remember.

THE SIXTH MAN
12-08-2007, 02:31 AM
He was given a very warm reception.

Gino talked about his passion for the game and how much resting this summer has helped him.
Also the current state of the team and Sean brought up the possibility of Gino playing in the All Star game.

Sean asked Gino if Many gives him any tips about basketball as wives give their husband " honey do" instructions around the house.
Gino said that Many grew up around basketball and so has learned a lot about it but doesn't give him tips about it... just tells him what to do around the house. :lol

It was a fun interview. There was more to it but in my sleepiness, that is all I can remember.
Thank you Angel! :)