PDA

View Full Version : Warriors rollin! But still 8th?!?!

dubsball
12-08-2007, 02:46 PM
So we've won 11 of our last 13 games thanks to BD and Captain Jack, (led by his excellency: "The COACH" of course). We were down 18 and came back to whoop Miami. And I mean WHOOP, we came back so hard that they didn't even resort to fouling.

I truly feel the only 2 teams the Dubs can't beat are San Antonio, and on most days, Utah. But if Utah is on a back to back or Boozerless, or if we have all players healthy and 100% rested, we have a good chance against them too. (Can't wait until Tuesday night! I'll be at the Spurs/Dubs game live!)

MEANWHILE, at 11-8 in the NBA's only real conference, we're still an 8th seed while the "NBEL" has teams below .500 in the playoff seeding. I know it's way early, but what a disgrace. I dunno what's worse, the fact that we're 8th, or the fact that the Celtics really think they're a 16-2 team when they play teams like NY and NJ about 8 times a year.

Chime away guys. And please visit the newest and hottest Warriors site: www.dubsball.com

Matchman
12-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Mean while the Rockets are 11-9 and we are not even in a playoff spot

Why is every single coach tries to play small ball with the Warriors?!?!
last night the Heat were in control for most of the game until Pat Riley pulled an Avery Johnson and decided to run with the Warriors by benching both Shaq and Zo. If the Suns cant even play small ball with Warriors what makes other teams think they can? :bang

DOMINATOR
12-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Chime away guys. And please visit the newest and hottest Warriors site: www.dubsball.com
that is one ugly website

dubsball
12-08-2007, 05:10 PM
Thanks it's actually just a google blogger that I made with my friends help about a month ago. Show me another free blogger that's better and I'll acknowledge your comment.

MEANWHILE, george bush rockets fans are so dumb they don't even realize the reason the Heat went small was because their big guys were on the back end of a back to back and literally could not play. It's not some conspiracy that the coach just decided to go "small" in the 4th quarter for some strange reason LOL. You guys are forgetting basketball actually used to be an athletic sport, maybe you should tell Yao that too.

1 Dub.

Matchman
12-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Thanks it's actually just a google blogger that I made with my friends help about a month ago. Show me another free blogger that's better and I'll acknowledge your comment.

MEANWHILE, george bush rockets fans are so dumb they don't even realize the reason the Heat went small was because their big guys were on the back end of a back to back and literally could not play. It's not some conspiracy that the coach just decided to go "small" in the 4th quarter for some strange reason LOL. You guys are forgetting basketball actually used to be an athletic sport, maybe you should tell Yao that too.

1 Dub.

so the Spurs who handed your asses time and time again is an high-flying team huh?
Shaq 6 for 6 from the field = literally could not play?!
even Riley himself acknowledged the mistake of benching his centers:

The Heat lost despite shooting nearly 50 percent from the field and holding the Warriors to 41.5 percent. It also had a 57-40 rebounding edge. Riley decided to stay with the small lineup after Miami opened a 39-30 lead after the first quarter. The Heat led 66-56 at the half, marking its highest-scoring quarter and half of the season.

But Riley said he probably should have played centers Shaquille O'Neal and Alonzo Mourning more for late-game defense. Instead, both big men stayed on the bench the entire fourth quarter. O'Neal made all of his six shots and had 13 points and 10 rebounds in 21 minutes.
http://www.miamiherald.com/594/story/336993.html

who is dumb now? :owned

dubsball
12-08-2007, 06:46 PM
Thank you for proving my point about being the George Bush rockets for going off on such a horrible tangent. Take down the confederate flag on your wall before responding to me again please, thanks.

The Spurs matches have nothing to do with this debate, I acknowledged we can't bea them, they're in muhc better shape than the Heat so they can actually physically play a back to back game.

Obviously you think Riley is really that dumb if you think he decided to give up a loss while being 4-13 by benching his biggest players. Yeah, good job on that one, you can post all the quotes you want but don't forget to quote the all time winningest coach in the history of the NBA before you quote Mr. Riley:

Don Nelson
On tonight's game:
“I’d like to commend the Miami Heat for playing a really great game on the back-to-back and they were tired and they played well in the first half. It’s good to learn that lesson with a win rather than a loss. You have to learn this lesson, that you have to play the first half and never take anything for granted. Do your job and play with emotion and energy, but we got it together and it was a very gutsy win. It ended up a great game and we played our rear ends off in the fourth quarter. We got away with one tonight and hopefully we learned a lesson and (next time) we’ll come to play for four quarters instead of two.”

It was an exciting game. Both teams ended up going small, and I think they just ran out of energy before we did because of the back-to-back and they didn’t have the point guard Williams, although Wade is not a bad point guard.”

Go Warriors!

monosylab1k
12-08-2007, 06:47 PM
nobody here gives a shit about the Warriors unless they're playing the Mavs. The Warriors are only legit because of the Mavs. So even when they own Dallas, Dallas still owns them. good night.

dubsball
12-08-2007, 06:49 PM
LOL You had an ounce of credibility in your opening line, but when you say we're legit because of the mavs, it makes me sad for your father to raise such a human that doesn't respect his elders. DON NELSON MADE YOU, and he made us. Period. He owns all of us together, live with it and stop being so negative.

monosylab1k
12-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Don Nelson was another failed season away from getting his ass canned until Mark Cuban bought the team.

itzsoweezee
12-08-2007, 06:50 PM
nobody here gives a shit about the Warriors unless they're playing the Mavs. The Warriors are only legit because of the Mavs. So even when they own Dallas, Dallas still owns them. good night.

ii've no idea what you're talking about. the warriors are very much a legit team in the west. and in what alternate universe does dallas own the warriors? those are two teams heading in opposite directions.

monosylab1k
12-08-2007, 06:51 PM
we'll see how legit they are when baron davis has his obligatory 40 game knee injury.

monosylab1k
12-08-2007, 06:52 PM
he probably has his upcoming long stint on the DL marked down on his calendar. it's just an annual thing for him.

dubsball
12-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Hail Dirk!

monosylab1k
12-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Dirk can always get out of a slump. You're stuck with Baron's glass knees.

monosylab1k
12-08-2007, 06:57 PM
And the Warriors have gotten off to a good start the past 3 years. It takes them about 20 games or so before they realize that they're not that great. And then Baron's knees give out.

dubsball
12-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Hail Nowitzki!

DOMINATOR
12-08-2007, 07:01 PM
i was going to offer to make you a nice website but since you stereotyped all rockets fans... nevermind.

Matchman
12-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Thank you for proving my point about being the George Bush rockets for going off on such a horrible tangent. Take down the confederate flag on your wall before responding to me again please, thanks.

The Spurs matches have nothing to do with this debate, I acknowledged we can't bea them, they're in muhc better shape than the Heat so they can actually physically play a back to back game.

Obviously you think Riley is really that dumb if you think he decided to give up a loss while being 4-13 by benching his biggest players. Yeah, good job on that one, you can post all the quotes you want but don't forget to quote the all time winningest coach in the history of the NBA before you quote Mr. Riley:

Go Warriors!

you said "basketball actually used to be an athletic sport". But i was saying that playing basketball has nothing to do with atheticism, otherwise the Warriors would own the Spurs.

all time winningest coach in the history of the NBA? Oh yea, Lenny Wilkens says "hi" to you.

dubsball
12-08-2007, 08:49 PM
I was not talking about the Spurs, I was referring to Houston since that's the reason you're so jealous :)

As far as all time, I meant all time ACTIVE winningest, since Riley is behind Nellie. How's your coach? Bailing his son out of rehab? awwwww too soon?

mavsfan1000
12-08-2007, 11:02 PM
The Warriors are a great team if they stay healthy. Teams with low post games though will be a sore spot for the Warriors but they can outrun anyone.

Matchman
12-08-2007, 11:48 PM
I was not talking about the Spurs, I was referring to Houston since that's the reason you're so jealous :)

As far as all time, I meant all time ACTIVE winningest, since Riley is behind Nellie. How's your coach? Bailing his son out of rehab? awwwww too soon?

Jealous of what? Jealous of ur ability to run the opposing team out of the building? Jealous of ur team's mediocore standings? Or jealous of ur long-time playoff "success"?
lol nice.... all i want is a conversation of the importance of athleticism and u are here insulting other teams coaches and fans.

rcs15
12-09-2007, 03:51 AM
Shut the fuck up Mono

Ignignokt
12-09-2007, 04:53 AM
shut da phoc up Yaoist.

dirk4mvp
12-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Shut the fuck up Mono

oooo you told him.

Are you another Spur fan who wishes Stephen Jackson's genitals were in your mouth?

monosylab1k
12-09-2007, 10:38 AM
rcs15 = dubsball

that one was pretty obvious. it takes a diehard spurs fan like rcs15 to mention the Golden State Warriors in every single one of his posts. except of course when he tells me to shut the fuck up cuz i'm criticizing the Warriors.

i'm also thinking dubsball = spurscenter because they both are from Cali, start retarded threads nobody cares about, and run shitty websites that nobody visits.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-09-2007, 10:45 AM
:lol :tu

dubsball
12-09-2007, 12:25 PM
hahaha I kinda like Mono, he keeps this thread hella entertaining.

Speaking of entertaining, does anyone watch I Love New York? You GOTTA ADMIT that Shane Battier looks like "the entertainer", I LMAO everytime I read one of matchmans comments cuz I totally picture that douchebag.

Oh btw matchman, as far as athleticism, leave the Spurs out of that one, they're fine, it's the Rockets that need help there, which is why we always beat you guys ;)

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-09-2007, 12:33 PM
dubsball.com is officially the enemy!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/Mr_Bottomtooth/dubs.jpg

dubsball
12-09-2007, 01:04 PM
LOL we don't control that man! The reason it came up is because we discuss the Spurs and they advertise through google adwords. If you guys have a banner, I'll permanently place it on our site. Seriously, let me know.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Can you try using the one at the top of the page?

dubsball
12-09-2007, 01:29 PM
OK talked to our admin, he went and added you to our blogroll, you're the only non-warrior link we have on our blogroll, and he blocked that site from advertising on our site. while he can't place a permanent ad for spurstalk on our site, we'll do a huge ad for u guys before tuesday's game on a pre-game post.... so expect our fanbase of 50 warrior fans to come visit that day LOL. (we're very new).

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Mkay cool. :tu

The_Game
12-09-2007, 01:43 PM
considering GS were 0-6 to start the season to be 11-8 is very impressive. I love watching them play. guess sjax is their key guy afterall.

dubsball
12-09-2007, 04:11 PM
considering GS were 0-6 to start the season to be 11-8 is very impressive. I love watching them play. guess sjax is their key guy afterall.

Thank you for the compliment. Yes I really feel SJax was huge for us, he's won our hearts over and we're not letting him go. Can't wait til we meet on Tuesday, I will be there hoping for a miracle! LOL.

dubsball
12-09-2007, 04:12 PM
BTW, we call him Jack now, or Captain Jack, or Stack Jack, or get 'em Jack, or Stephen Jack... ok, u get it.

Shank
12-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Goldenstateofmind.com is a far better read.

Findog
12-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Goldenstateofmind.com is a far better read.

yeah, and a lot more cred too: They were doing their thing during all those years the Warriors sucked. I noticed dubsball went online after Nellie and Stephen Jackson came aboard.

Medvedenko
12-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Give the dude a break about his website...

slayermin
12-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Anyone watching the battle for Cali tonight?

dubsball
12-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Actually they started their site after we got Baron Davis, and they're a professional website owned by SB Nation, we're just a couple of guys who truly love the game and have been down with our team for a long time. No competition, we even link them on our own site. The Spurs and Mavs also have fan blogs through SB Nation, but they're created by 1 guy who just hands out templates to the first fan from each team that signs up for it.

1 Dub.

dubsball
12-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Give the dude a break about his website...

LOL Thanks man, appreciate it. We got a great battle going on tonight! It's gonna be a close ending I'm sure. We're waiting for Kobe to go off.

Oh and if you notice, all the people that criticize me are Mavericks fans, I'd be upset too if I had to watch the team I loved get raped. Their losing streak now is actually just a continuing effect from the playoffs. They should all get medical attention, and restart their careers on different teams to recover from the trauma.

mavsfan1000
12-09-2007, 11:15 PM
LOL Thanks man, appreciate it. We got a great battle going on tonight! It's gonna be a close ending I'm sure. We're waiting for Kobe to go off.

Oh and if you notice, all the people that criticize me are Mavericks fans, I'd be upset too if I had to watch the team I loved get raped. Their losing streak now is actually just a continuing effect from the playoffs. They should all get medical attention, and restart their careers on different teams to recover from the trauma.
I supported you until you brought back that painful memory. Btw how was that beating you took against Utah in last years playoffs? :lol

dubsball
12-09-2007, 11:19 PM
It was painful... and I do dislike them, but I still respect them for being the better team.

Doh now you brought back memories for me too! And now the Lakers are up on us ahhhhhhhhh

Medvedenko
12-10-2007, 12:45 AM
Good game dubsball....too bad Dallas doesn't play you guys like we do...what' that like 15-1 at home and now 9 in a row we've beat you guys....You have no match for guys down low...still if you can trade for a low post threat you'd be set.

Purple & Gold
12-10-2007, 12:53 AM
Good game dubsball....too bad Dallas doesn't play you guys like we do...what' that like 15-1 at home and now 9 in a row we've beat you guys....You have no match for guys down low...still if you can trade for a low post threat you'd be set.

Good game for the Lakeshow. Bynum abused them whenever he was on the court. Run n Gun basketball is flawed.

Findog
12-10-2007, 01:12 AM
Those mid-eighties threads were cool. Viva Sleepy Floyd and Michael Cooper!

Medvedenko
12-10-2007, 01:19 AM
Yeah I love the warriors jersey's and those Laker throwbacks reminded me of the good old days.

Findog
12-10-2007, 01:22 AM
I know the cablecar jerseys get all the love, but that Joe Barry Carroll Warrior jersey looks great. The Warriors have always looked good, although I think their current look is boring and nondescript.

Purple & Gold
12-10-2007, 01:37 AM
Those throwbacks are the shit. Lakers should go back to them fulltime.

slayermin
12-10-2007, 04:02 AM
Those throwbacks are the shit. Lakers should go back to them fulltime.

Naw. I like the Sparks jerseys you wear now.

Purple & Gold
12-10-2007, 09:20 AM
Naw. I like the Sparks jerseys you wear now.

:dramaquee :dramaquee

dubsball
12-11-2007, 12:53 AM
Man the Lakers own us right now, Kobe takes all our energy on Defense. Lookin' forward to the game on Friday.

E20
12-12-2007, 01:31 AM
dbusball,

What are your thoughts on Kelena Azubuike's nostrils? I think they may be the biggest pair of nostrils I have ever seen in my life. Kelena and SJax must hold world records or something.

icem
12-12-2007, 04:57 AM
the Celtics really think they're a 16-2 team when they play teams like NY and NJ about 8 times a year.
www.dubsball.com

uhm, didnt boston blow you guys out ?