12-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Put the beat down on Phoenix... guess that interior D isnt quite there yet

WHAT? PHX playing bad D? unheard of

jay014
12-08-2007, 11:43 PM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o142/crazyonsugar/Suns-Suck.jpg

Matchman
12-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Which center/PF with any kind of offensive skills didnt put a beat down on the Suns :reading ? (Well maybe Yao since he is not fast enough :bang )
if Scola can get his 20-8, Al Jefferson's number is completely rational.
btw the Suns are really missing Kurt Thomas, who is probably LHAO somewhere in Seattle.

exstatic
12-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Did Three First Names expect Amare to keep him off the boards? Amare may be the poorest rebounder, by size and athleticism, in the NBA. Eddy Curry is worse, but he's not as athletic.

Jefferson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Amare

m33p0
12-09-2007, 12:44 AM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o142/crazyonsugar/Suns-Suck.jpg

:lmao

Nashfan
12-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Put the beat down on Phoenix... guess that interior D isnt quite there yet

I guess the Spurs interior defense wasn't quite there on November 26 of this year. Spurs let the Kings score 50 points in the paint and let Brad Miller :lol score seventeen points and get 10 rebounds! Spurs also lost the game by 13 points.

Suns lost to the Timberwolves, which is horrible in itself, but it was the fifth game in seven days with two back to back games in there. What is the Spurs excuse?? Players on the team are sick right now and had no energy. I also blame this on coach D who still refuses to use his bench when the other players are either sick or worn out.

Still, the Spurs are not perfect either, so before you make fun of the Suns, do a little research on your own team. :rolleyes All I am trying to say is every team has let down games, it is the nature of the game.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-09-2007, 03:40 PM
So how about that Al Jefferson?

BonnerDynasty
12-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Suns lost to the Timberwolves, which is horrible in itself, but it was the fifth game in seven days with two back to back games in there. What is the Spurs excuse??

5th game in 7 days also.

Nov 20 ATL W
Nov 21 ORLANDO W
Nov 23 Memphis W
Nov 25 Sonics W
Nov 26 Kings Lolz

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-09-2007, 03:44 PM
:lmao Owned.

Nashfan
12-09-2007, 03:58 PM
5th game in 7 days also.

Nov 20 ATL W
Nov 21 ORLANDO W
Nov 23 Memphis W
Nov 25 Sonics W
Nov 26 Kings Lolz

:toast Guess I should have checked your schedule.

Just checked your schedule. Spurs weren't on the road for all that time though. Once at the Hawks, then home for two games and Thanksgiving and the day after and then at Sonics and then you played Kings on the road. Not quite the same but close. Suns should not have lost to the Wolves but players are sick and I don't think we took them seriously. Kind of like the Spurs might not have taken the Kings seriously. Oh well, every team has bad games where they do not perform well. Our record is still fine as long as we don't start making this a habit. :)

exstatic
12-09-2007, 07:21 PM
:toast Guess I should have checked your schedule.

Just checked your schedule. Spurs weren't on the road for all that time though. Once at the Hawks, then home for two games and Thanksgiving and the day after and then at Sonics and then you played Kings on the road. Not quite the same but close. Suns should not have lost to the Wolves but players are sick and I don't think we took them seriously. Kind of like the Spurs might not have taken the Kings seriously. Oh well, every team has bad games where they do not perform well. Our record is still fine as long as we don't start making this a habit. :)
Schedule smack is weak when you've been feasting on the East. PHO has played 21 games, and 9 of those are WC games. SA has played 20 games, and 15 were against WC teams.

Nashfan
12-10-2007, 01:33 AM
Schedule smack is weak when you've been feasting on the East. PHO has played 21 games, and 9 of those are WC games. SA has played 20 games, and 15 were against WC teams.

Teams can only play the teams they are scheduled to play. The Suns don't make the schedule. :rolleyes Its not like the Spurs have played that many more Western teams(three more) than the Suns have. Yes, the Spurs have played Dallas twice and got beat soundly in the one of those games and they have played Houston twice just like the Suns and have the same record against the Rockets as the Suns. Spurs just played Utah and we will be playing them soon, otherwise the Spurs have been playing the bottom feeders of the West also. Big deal, our record isn't that bad as you might like to make it seem. We have beat Orlando twice, which is not a bad Eastern team this year. As I said, Suns can only play who they are scheduled to play. :lol

Nashfan
12-10-2007, 01:35 AM

By my count you have only played thirteen games against the West not fifteen. :)

anakha
12-10-2007, 01:37 AM
As I said, Suns can only play who they are scheduled to play. :lol

That statement was dangerously close to being Spursdynasty-ish. :p:

Nashfan
12-10-2007, 01:39 AM
That statement was dangerously close to being Spursdynasty-ish. :p:

:lmao :lmao Good one!

sa_kid20
12-10-2007, 01:40 AM
Teams can only play the teams they are scheduled to play. The Suns don't make the schedule. :rolleyes Its not like the Spurs have played that many more Western teams(three more) than the Suns have. Yes, the Spurs have played Dallas twice and got beat soundly in the one of those games and they have played Houston twice just like the Suns and have the same record against the Rockets as the Suns. Spurs just played Utah and we will be playing them soon, otherwise the Spurs have been playing the bottom feeders of the West also. Big deal, our record isn't that bad as you might like to make it seem. We have beat Orlando twice, which is not a bad Eastern team this year. As I said, Suns can only play who they are scheduled to play. :lol
It all evens out in the end and in the end the spurs and suns will probably be the top two teams in the west unless Dallas gets their act together. Can't wait till we play you guys. We already played the mavs and rockets twice so can't wait till it's time to take on the Suns :hungry:

Nashfan
12-10-2007, 01:46 AM
It all evens out in the end and in the end the spurs and suns will probably be the top two teams in the west unless Dallas gets their act together. Can't wait till we play you guys. We already played the mavs and rockets twice so can't wait till it's time to take on the Suns :hungry:

Yeah, I can't wait until we play better teams also. I want to see how we stack up against the better teams. Not too sure with the way coach D plays our starters too much and whether he is going to once again run our team into the ground before the playoffs though! He drives me crazy, you would think he would learn from the past, but I guess not. :rolleyes

sa_kid20
12-10-2007, 01:49 AM
Yeah, I can't wait until we play better teams also. I want to see how we stack up against the better teams. Not too sure with the way coach D plays our starters too much and whether he is going to once again run our team into the ground before the playoffs though! He drives me crazy, you would think he would learn from the past, but I guess not. :rolleyes
That seems to be a common theme as far as D'Antoni goes

Nashfan
12-10-2007, 01:56 AM
That seems to be a common theme as far as D'Antoni goes

Yep, sad but true. :depressed