PDA

View Full Version : Manu on ESPN frontpage

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
12-11-2007, 10:26 AM
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8566/manufrontpageeditho5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Beating out the Michael Vick stuff/news.

Spurs getting 'buzzworthy' acknowledgement for once outside of San Antonio?? :wtf (someone brought it up on another NBA forum)

It's cool to see one of the Spurs get front page on BSPN.

Sorry if this is another "Manu thread!" (He's also on the NBA front page too with Kobe)

703 Spurz
12-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Cool and all but I don't want to be on ESPN or be buzzworthy. Let the Cavs, Lakers or Suns be ESPN's lover.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Bad picture of Manu. The look on his face is that of a man trying to memorize his coworkers orders before he runs by Starbucks.

m33p0
12-11-2007, 10:31 AM
Tony Parker is cover on SI.com

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
12-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Cool and all but I don't want to be on ESPN or be buzzworthy. Let the Cavs, Lakers or Suns be ESPN's lover.

Tony Parker is cover on SI.com

:wow both our boys.

Maybe the media is trying to affect our mojo or something :jack

ancestron
12-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Bad picture of Manu. The look on his face is that of a man trying to memorize his coworkers orders before he runs by Starbucks.

wow, you nailed it. :lol

kolko
12-11-2007, 10:44 AM
"Going 3-0 without Duncan"

???

MaNuMaNiAc
12-11-2007, 10:46 AM
"Going 3-0 without Duncan"

???I guess they're counting the time Duncan missed in the Portland game

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
12-11-2007, 10:46 AM
:lol

JamStone
12-11-2007, 10:52 AM
Acknowledgment for once outside San Antonio? For once? Hard to genuinely appreciate self-pity from fans of a team that won 3 of the last 5 NBA titles.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Acknowledgment for once outside San Antonio? For once? Hard to genuinely appreciate self-pity from fans of a team that won 3 of the last 5 NBA titles.
more reason to wonder why the fuck people still give more attention to the Suns than they do the Spurs, don't you think?

Of course, I already know why, but it was worth mentioning

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
12-11-2007, 10:57 AM
It's relative I guess. :lol

And it's a fan thing.

I remember there was gripe last year when the San Antonio Spurs won the WCF, and they were relegated to the side, beside Kobe's front page or something on ESPN.

m33p0
12-11-2007, 11:10 AM
It's relative I guess. :lol

And it's a fan thing.

I remember there was gripe last year when the San Antonio Spurs won the WCF, and they were relegated to the side, beside Kobe's front page or something on ESPN.

then you'd like what on Foxsports. Jamaal Tinsley's shooting slump (the other kind), Dirk's game against the Knicks, and Dirk and Howard, not to mention the ongoing Isiah soap. except for the poll about the best tandem in the NBA (TP and TD leading with 33%), no mention of the Spurs. :wtf

polandprzem
12-11-2007, 11:25 AM
wtf espn?

I wonder when they will apologize for that mistake of putting Gino on frontpage ?

pawe
12-11-2007, 12:28 PM
People from the media are stubborn, if only they would build up the Spurs' image. Sure it will take time and collective effort but at least they would have something worthwhile to report. People like reading about winners and how they do it. Why can't these mofos ever learn.