PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors are a very dangerous team

stretch
12-12-2007, 09:35 AM
No joke. Honestly, I think when this team is firing on all cylinders, they are by far the most dangerous and unstoppable team in the league. Now they still are not a good rebounding team, and they definitely have problems with inconsistency, but if they can start playing with consistency... they seriously could give any team in the league a SERIOUS fit in the playoffs. They definitely were not your typical 8th seed team, like they were last year, and I'm not saying that to defend the Mavericks by any means. I seriously think that they are a team that people should have some major concerns about come playoff time. I'd be MUCH more scared of them than the Suns, because they play much better defense, they aren't afraid of anyone, and they got two big-time clutch players in Davis and S-Jax.

monosylab1k
12-12-2007, 09:41 AM
Warriors have had hot starts for three years now. They cool off, Baron Davis' glass knees shatter on him, and they finish the season around .500. I don't see ths year being any different.

stretch
12-12-2007, 09:43 AM
If they stay healthy going into the post-season, they are going to be scary. They know now that they can compete with anyone too, after pulling off the biggest upset ever. I dunno. I'd definitely be concerned about them. I don't think any team would really WANT to see them in the playoffs.

Bruno
12-12-2007, 10:17 AM
:lol
Suns >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Warriors.

Cry Havoc
12-12-2007, 10:28 AM
No joke. Honestly, I think when this team is firing on all cylinders, they are by far the most dangerous and unstoppable team in the league. Now they still are not a good rebounding team, and they definitely have problems with inconsistency, but if they can start playing with consistency... they seriously could give any team in the league a SERIOUS fit in the playoffs. They definitely were not your typical 8th seed team, like they were last year, and I'm not saying that to defend the Mavericks by any means. I seriously think that they are a team that people should have some major concerns about come playoff time. I'd be MUCH more scared of them than the Suns, because they play much better defense, they aren't afraid of anyone, and they got two big-time clutch players in Davis and S-Jax.

Bonner. 17 rebounds.

midgetonadonkey
12-12-2007, 10:50 AM
If they stay healthy going into the post-season, they are going to be scary. They know now that they can compete with anyone too, after pulling off the biggest upset ever. I dunno. I'd definitely be concerned about them. I don't think any team would really WANT to see them in the playoffs.

Just because a team doesn't want to see them doesn't mean that they can't be beat in a 7 game series. People were saying the same thing last year when they kicked the shit out of the Mavs. But a good, balanced team showed that they can beat them by playing well rounded ball, like the Jazz did.

They aren't a real playoff threat to anyone but the Mavs.

stretch
12-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Just because a team doesn't want to see them doesn't mean that they can't be beat in a 7 game series. People were saying the same thing last year when they kicked the shit out of the Mavs. But a good, balanced team showed that they can beat them by playing well rounded ball, like the Jazz did.

They aren't a real playoff threat to anyone but the Mavs.
Oh I'm not saying that they are going to beat everyone. I just think that any team that takes them lightly, much like the Mavs did last year, can very easily get upset, including the Spurs. Again, not saying they will, but just beware... this is a dangerous team.

BonnerDynasty
12-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Don't be too surprised they beat us last night.

Duncan was out.

Tony and Manu didn't even show up.

Spurs would have lost to ANY team last night.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-12-2007, 11:21 AM
They'd be very dangerous if they could get consistent, but I don't think any system built around everyone having the green light to shoot the 3 will ever lend itself to consistency. But you are right, they are not a team anyone looks forward to playing when they are clicking like they are at the moment.

themvp
12-12-2007, 11:54 AM
If you think they're not afraid of anyone means you are afraid of them and you lose.

stretch
12-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Don't be too surprised they beat us last night.

Duncan was out.

Tony and Manu didn't even show up.

Spurs would have lost to ANY team last night.
I'm not basing it off of last night.

stretch
12-12-2007, 12:15 PM
They'd be very dangerous if they could get consistent, but I don't think any system built around everyone having the green light to shoot the 3 will ever lend itself to consistency. But you are right, they are not a team anyone looks forward to playing when they are clicking like they are at the moment.
Yea. They will never win a title or anything, but they can definitely give some teams some fits, and wear teams down in a playoff series.

Medvedenko
12-12-2007, 01:11 PM
I don't know boys....we played them a few days back and they take some of the stupidest shots known to the NBA. Now if they are hitting them, then watch out...but they will always let a team back in and that's their achilles heal, they don't have that killer instinct. Plus, even though Biendris is good, any team with low post presence will have their way with them. You need to make GS play your game and not fall into the trap of the run and gun style. Still, they are very fun to watch.

thispego
12-12-2007, 01:39 PM
thanks for the warning scared little mavs fan :rolleyes

stretch
12-12-2007, 01:44 PM
thanks for the warning scared little mavs fan :rolleyes
No problem cockbag.

703 Spurz
12-12-2007, 01:58 PM
No problem cockbag.

:lol

TheNextGen
12-12-2007, 02:34 PM
bynum > then all warriors =)

Cry Havoc
12-12-2007, 02:48 PM
bynum > then all warriors =)

Bonner >>> Chamberlain

Medvedenko
12-12-2007, 03:10 PM
What's a cock bag.....?

mavs>spurs2
12-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Guys you'll have to excuse thispego...he suffers from a tragic illness called small penitis and his mav hate is rivaled by none

Shank
12-12-2007, 04:08 PM
What's a cock bag.....?

It's a bag you put your cock in. For example, I like to store mine in a lawnmower bag when it's cold outside.

dickface
12-12-2007, 04:14 PM
What's a cock bag.....?
you'd need a cock to know.

Cry Havoc
12-12-2007, 04:45 PM
you'd need a cock to know.

I have one but it wakes me up in the morning with all it's crowing.

dickface
12-12-2007, 04:47 PM
I have one but it wakes me up in the morning with all it's crowing.
that's what the bag is for

Medvedenko
12-12-2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks Dickface....

J.T.
12-12-2007, 08:39 PM
It's a bag you put your cock in. For example, I like to store mine in a lawnmower bag when it's cold outside.

Ooh, nice, but I prefer a circus tent for mine.

Reggie Miller
12-13-2007, 11:07 AM
At the risk of repeating myself, you don't rob a team of three of their best five players for nothing and not become a pretty good team. Well, I suppose Thomas or McHale could do it, but they would have to make a savvy trade FIRST, which sort of takes this into the realm of a pure hypothetical.

tlongII
12-13-2007, 11:29 AM
How bout them Blazers???