:lol

Parker getting exposed for the product of Duncan that he is

just watching him play makes me long for the days of Beno

violentkitten
12-12-2007, 09:55 AM
meth kills

Saguaro
12-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Come root for the Suns. Being a Spurs fan apparently isn't working out for you. You're too whiny. But being whiny is our reason for existence! You can call yourself Suns Dynasty 13.

GoSpurs21
12-12-2007, 10:01 AM
as always your posts are a waste of time

Bruno
12-12-2007, 10:12 AM
Parker is injured. [/endthread]

ducks
12-12-2007, 10:19 AM
what was man excuse last night
parker was injured

Taco's Troll
12-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Come root for the Suns. Being a Spurs fan apparently isn't working out for you. You're too whiny. But being whiny is our reason for existence! You can call yourself Suns Dynasty 13.

:lmao

RACK Saguaro !!!! :tu :clap

stepmonkey
12-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Parker is shooting 38% from the field, opposing teams are not letting the french punk penetrate the lane, they are letting him shoot from the outside which obviously is not his game.

Parker is nothing more than an average player without Duncan

louis is right. We need to trade TP to the Rockets. They need another 38% shooter.

Tracy McGrady 44.6
Bonzi Wells 40.3
Mike James 36.8
Rafer Alston 37.7
Shane Battier 40.8
Steve Francis 36.7
Kirk Snyder 41.7
Luther Head 45.8
Carl Landry 37.5

duncan228
12-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Being a Spurs fan apparently isn't working out for you.

This is so true.

I was bored one day and searched Spurs Dynasty 21's threads.
I couldn't find one postive thing he (she?) has ever posted.

There are always things to pick on or get upset about. But to not ever have something positive to say about this team is ridiculous.

The Spurs in the Duncan era are amazing. There should be way more positive than negative things to talk about.

But not for Spurs Dynasty 21. Doom and gloom is all s/he does.

Kori Ellis
12-12-2007, 01:05 PM

I am sick of your hate of the Spurs as you try to play off that you are a fan of the team.

Consider this your warning. If you aren't bright enough to realize that Tony's injured, you are an idiot. If Duncan wasn't out, Tony would probably be sitting out.

In case you don't get it, this is your last warning.

timmy21_4rings
12-12-2007, 01:09 PM
I wrote some truthful insight yesterday about Parker but some idiot (or bitch) deleted it.

Parker is shooting 38% from the field, opposing teams are not letting the french punk penetrate the lane, they are letting him shoot from the outside which obviously is not his game.

Parker is nothing more than an average player without Duncan

IT MUST BE KORI. She deleted one of my threads. Looks like she does not want anyone to tell the truth about Parker. She is thinking that I am from Argentina. Lol, I am no where near from there.

timmy21_4rings
12-12-2007, 01:11 PM
I am sick of your hate of the Spurs as you try to play off that you are a fan of the team.

Consider this your warning. If you aren't bright enough to realize that Tony's injured, you are an idiot. If Duncan wasn't out, Tony would probably be sitting out.

In case you don't get it, this is your last warning.

POP WILL NOT ALLOW TONY TO PLAY THRU INJURIES. HOPE U R NOT BRIGHT ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THIS. ALSO CAN U SEND ME ANY LINK WHERE SPURS STAFF TELL THAT TP IS INJURED?

Kori Ellis
12-12-2007, 01:13 PM
POP WILL NOT ALLOW TONY TO PLAY THRU INJURIES. HOPE U R NOT BRIGHT ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THIS. ALSO CAN U SEND ME ANY LINK WHERE SPURS STAFF TELL THAT TP IS INJURED?

Tony and Pop have both talked about his ankles in the last week. Go look it up yourself.

And turn your fucking caps lock off.

Kori Ellis
12-12-2007, 01:14 PM
IT MUST BE KORI. She deleted one of my threads. Looks like she does not want anyone to tell the truth about Parker. She is thinking that I am from Argentina. Lol, I am no where near from there.

:lol Why would I care if you are from Argentina? There's idiots like you all over the world.

duncan228
12-12-2007, 01:14 PM
I wrote some truthful insight yesterday about Parker but some idiot (or bitch) deleted it.

IT MUST BE KORI. She deleted one of my threads.

Kori can do anything she wants to here. She OWNS SpursTalk.

She also grants us more freedom here than any message board on the net.

If you're unhappy with the way she runs things leave.
Please. We won't miss you.

urunobili
12-12-2007, 01:16 PM

:clap that's what i am talking about!

duncan228
12-12-2007, 01:18 PM

You're dumber than I thought.

You have no idea who Kori is and what insights she has to the Spurs.

You also don't read the articles posted on this board or you wouldn't need to be told Parker is hurt.
So is Manu, in case you missed that.
Oh...And Duncan is out too.

Kori Ellis
12-12-2007, 01:18 PM
"Tony went right to rehab. His ankle has been bothering him. He tweaked an ankle a while back and he's been real sore." - Gregg Popovich, last week

timmy21_4rings
12-12-2007, 01:19 PM
:lol Why would I care if you are from Argentina? There's idiots like you all over the world.

Because you specifically replied to my thread saying that I am a fan from Argentina. Yes you did Kori.

Dingle Barry
12-12-2007, 01:21 PM

Truth. You have to be a serious ass clown to even get warned at SpursTalk. SpursDynasty21 is trash.

duncan228
12-12-2007, 01:23 PM
"Tony went right to rehab. His ankle has been bothering him. He tweaked an ankle a while back and he's been real sore." - Gregg Popovich, last week

I forgot to mention that Kori has the patience of a Saint.
Most mods would have ignored you completely. Or banned you.

She gave you the quote you were too lazy to read yourself when it's been all over the board for days.

If you're going to stick around here I suggest you lurk for a while. Do some thread reading. Catch up on the team and how people talk here.
Educate yourself before you open your mouth to put your foot in it again.

Kori Ellis
12-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Because you specifically replied to my thread saying that I am a fan from Argentina. Yes you did Kori.

Actually I think I called you a "Bullshit Manu fan" in this thread:
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82999

If I called you a fan from Argentina, I apologize to the country of Argentina.

Medvedenko
12-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Well injury or not...TD is huge for the Spurs....even though he's averaging low #'s compared to in the past he opens up a lot for TP, Bowen, and Manu. Still, 17-4 is a pretty sweet record.

duncan228
12-12-2007, 01:24 PM

romain.star
12-12-2007, 01:30 PM

:toast

Kori Ellis
12-12-2007, 01:35 PM
By the way, I'm disputing that Tim makes Tony better. I think Tim's presence on the inside (on both ends) helps everyone on the Spurs.

I'm just sick of the same asses, every single time that Tony or Bruce falter, bringing their same weak crap.

You miss Beno? Here's a link (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4DKUS_enUS252US252&q=sacramento+kings+message+boards).

Tony averages 20/7 and shoots 50% from the floor, has the respect of every coach in the league, and somehow some so-called Spurs fans still think he's fluke. :dizzy

duncan228
12-12-2007, 01:41 PM
You miss Beno? Here's a link (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4DKUS_enUS252US252&q=sacramento+kings+message+boards).

Thanks for the laugh Kori.
With all the predictable cliff jumping after a loss it feels good to smile.

JoeChalupa
12-12-2007, 01:41 PM
Tony is stepping it up as any great player does.

Cry Havoc
12-12-2007, 03:57 PM
By the way, I'm disputing that Tim makes Tony better. I think Tim's presence on the inside (on both ends) helps everyone on the Spurs.

I'm just sick of the same asses, every single time that Tony or Bruce falter, bringing their same weak crap.

Tony averages 20/7 and shoots 50% from the floor, has the respect of every coach in the league, and somehow some so-called Spurs fans still think he's fluke. :dizzy

And you are more than welcome to ban then for being douchenozzles. It's sickening to hear Spurs fans so on our players about a single loss. ANY coach in the league would be glad to have Tony on his team, and all but 4 or 5 of them would happily insert him as the team's starting PG.

anakha
12-12-2007, 11:31 PM

Why aren't you in the Scola thread praising his excellent play?

Oh, wait...

Ignignokt
12-13-2007, 12:22 AM
Lame,

banning him and having the moderator huff and puff only makes the troll feel appreciated.

Just let the regulars rip him. he has nothing to stand on.

duncan228
12-13-2007, 12:29 AM
Lame,

banning him and having the moderator huff and puff only makes the troll feel appreciated.

I don't think Spurs Dynasty 21 got banned. I think it was just a warning from Kori.

King23 on the other hand...appears to be gone.
That would be nice.
He was nothing but an obnoxious pot stirring ass.

And I've never seen Kori huff or puff.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
12-13-2007, 01:29 AM
I don't think Spurs Dynasty 21 got banned. I think it was just a warning from Kori.

That would be nice.

Yeah, this is probably one of the most patient forums, with obnoxious posters.

Most siterunners ban jerk posters without warning, or even saying so. Kori seems pretty patient with those types.

I like how she allows them to humiliate themselves anyway :smokin

That would be nice.
He was nothing but an obnoxious pot stirring ass

I agree

SpursIndonesia
12-13-2007, 05:24 AM
Yup, most trolls are just getting owned out of their words in the end. But then, since they got no shame or pride, it means nothing for them. :rolleyes:

TheAuthority
12-13-2007, 06:00 AM
I tend to agree with him. When Tim isn't on the floor it seems significantly harder for Parker to score. Much more so than I notice for Manu.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
12-13-2007, 06:21 AM
I tend to agree with him.
Some would say it has to do with his ankles, and I can kinda believe it.
(But I personally don't like 'injury card' as an excuse to fall back on for sucking.
I remember Tim was playing on two bum ankles in 2005 playoffs and still put up enough effort for the team. Though you can tell he had no lift, and played below his level)
Tony noticeably had less lift in the last three games.

When Tim isn't on the floor it seems significantly harder for Parker to score. Much more so than I notice for Manu.

I'll agree that Tony's game benefits from Duncan's presence more so than Manu's (Manu getting his production independently from Duncan with the second unit and the last two games) but I don't agree with the idea some of the other posters are saying, "that he's just an average player without Tim." I still think if he wasn't injured with his ankles, he would have finished better in the last three without Tim.

xapatan2
12-13-2007, 06:23 AM
I tend to agree with him. When Tim isn't on the floor it seems significantly harder for Parker to score. Much more so than I notice for Manu.

sure...

you know, when i do have troubles with one of my ankle, it seems significantly harder for me to move laterrally when i play tennis...

And i do notice that my tennis partner, not having my ankles problem is moving latterally very quick...

Given you proven knowledge in Basket and in Sport, what do you think i should do ?

Stop to play tennis or asking myself on the level of my IQ ??

(...)

travis2
12-13-2007, 09:03 AM

That would be nice.

king23 is gone? good

it's true that it takes a whoooooole lot to get Kori pissed....but I've seen her pissed.

Don't make her angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry. ;) :lol

Cry Havoc
12-13-2007, 11:35 AM
Lame,

Do you think they care? They don't value the legitimacy of their own posts. That's what makes them trolls. They aren't making serious statements, therefore when actual posters here take the time to refute them with data, we are legitimizing their trolling. They're wasting our time by forcing us to read their posts and then responding to it. That is the goal of every troll, to piss others off and waste their time.

Trolls never have anything to stand on. They don't WANT to argue. They just want to get enough people riled to cause a disturbance. You can't "win" an argument with a troll, because they are not posting rationally or logically anyway. They don't care.