PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs embarrassed the city of San Antonio last night

Jayem
12-12-2007, 10:55 AM
wtf was that? if they don't take care of business in LA they shouldn't even bother coming home. we don't need this awfulness representing our city. and not having td is no excuse. terrible...

FromWayDowntown
12-12-2007, 10:57 AM
They lost a regular season game. This has happened 3 other times already this season. It's likely to happen at least 15 more times before the playoffs start. I can see the point in claiming that the Spurs embarassed San Antonio, though -- it's not like they've done anything good for the city of late.

Saguaro
12-12-2007, 10:57 AM
You'd make a really good Suns fan. Make the switch!

RobinsontoDuncan
12-12-2007, 11:29 AM
You'd make a really good Suns fan. Make the switch!

yeah, you can have him

Pistons < Spurs
12-12-2007, 11:38 AM
wtf was that? if they don't take care of business in LA they shouldn't even bother coming home. we don't need this awfulness representing our city. and not having td is no excuse. terrible...

If Jayem doesn't jump off the cliff, would somebody please push him.

Sportcamper
12-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Dear Spurs Fans,
Get ready to be Kwame-Tized Thursday Night!!!!
Your Friend...Sportcamper...

gospursgooo
12-12-2007, 11:44 AM
Jayem, you embarrassed the people of San Antonio with this thread.

travis2
12-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Jimbob! A little early to be drinking, isn't it? :drunk

ancestron
12-12-2007, 11:47 AM
The Spurs always suck when they wear white on the road.

Sportcamper
12-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Jimbob! A little early to be drinking, isn't it? :drunk

It is 5 PM Some where... :toast

Mister Sinister
12-12-2007, 12:06 PM
It is 5 PM Some where... :toast
Portugal.

Jayem
12-12-2007, 12:25 PM
if they lose to LA i will personally go down to the airport when they arrive and boo the shit out of them.

down by 20 points against the no D warriors? how can we laugh at the mavs for losing against them then go out and get destroyed ourselves. spurs deserve to hear it from us fans.

CubanMustGo
12-12-2007, 12:30 PM
You're not a fan. Go support the Celtics, they deserve bandwaggoning pieces of shit like you.

FromWayDowntown
12-12-2007, 12:31 PM
if they lose to LA i will personally go down to the airport when they arrive and boo the shit out of them.

down by 20 points against the no D warriors? how can we laugh at the mavs for losing against them then go out and get destroyed ourselves. spurs deserve to hear it from us fans.

They really should win every game. That's a reasonable expectation.

travis2
12-12-2007, 12:34 PM

:jack

duncan228
12-12-2007, 12:42 PM
This shit makes me crazy.
A fan sticks by their team, win or lose. Did you desert them in the years when there was no Title? Are you only a fan when they make you proud?

I always like to see them put out their best in any game. I take losses easier when they leave it all on the court. They didn't do that last night, they played crappy. It happens. Get over it. It will happen again. Some nights are like that. To be the best in 82 games is asking a lot. And with Duncan out it's asking even more. They could have easily dropped the Jazz game too. If you're a fan of a team you take the good with the bad.

In the Duncan era there's been way more good than bad with this team.
What is there to be embarrassed about? They had an off night. Big deal.

stepmonkey
12-12-2007, 12:45 PM
I'm with Jayem on this one. Before the season started I broke down the Spur's schedule. It looked to me like 82 - 0 was a real possibility. Realizing that the Spurs are human, I figured there might be a misstep or two along the way, so i thought 80 - 2. And now, here they are only a quarter way through the season and only 17 - 4. Embarrassing!

coz
12-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Jayem feels like another in the long line of users who clog this site with useless posts designed to rile people up. I know I'm an absolute nobody here, but I used to count on this board for insightful comments and discussion.

These fake over-reacting, trade Duncan, fire-Pop threads designed just to make people post a "you idiot" response are getting tiresome.

I also realize the irony of me posting in this thread....

v2freak
12-12-2007, 01:06 PM
I wouldn't say they embarassed the city but like el pimpo said, they did not seem to put forth their best effort following a lot of rest.