PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker's Double Double

spurscenter
12-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Tony's Double Double (http://x17online.com/celebrities/eva_longoria/x17_xclusive_i_slept_with_tony_parker-12122007.php)

smokin'

I say it's all lies, we dont have a Wilt Chamberlain in the house!

:smokin

PM5K
12-12-2007, 03:59 PM
That's a fucking triple double at least...

spurscenter
12-12-2007, 04:02 PM
It gets better

http://x17online.com/celebrities/eva_longoria/x17_xclusive_the_other_woman_speaks-12122007.php

http://x17online.com/celebrities/eva_longoria/x17_xclusive_the_other_woman_speaks-12122007.php

PM5K
12-12-2007, 04:04 PM
quadruple double for the accent.....

spurscenter
12-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Just last night

http://x17online.com/celebrities/eva_longoria/x17_xclusive_was_eva_clueless_about_tonys_affair-12122007.php

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Hahah... it has the link to her myspace... and let me just say, I didnt know myspace was allowed to show boobies

Shelly
12-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Fred33 is going to have a heart attack!

CuckingFunt
12-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Eva thinks sperm causes acne, huh?

Interesting.

PM5K
12-12-2007, 04:29 PM
She also has a couple pics of Tony.

I don't normally approve of cheating, but I approve of this...

E20
12-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Big Pimpin on the attack. Keep your wives and daughters safe. :fro

LMAO I like the contrast of the reception toward this alleged affair of Tony to Kobe's.

Shelly
12-12-2007, 04:30 PM
However, X-17 is one of the worst gossip sites there is. In their eyes, Brit Brit can do no wrong.

PM5K
12-12-2007, 04:31 PM
Eva thinks sperm causes acne, huh?

Interesting.

What does that even mean, swallowing it causes it or getting it on her face?

MoSpur
12-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Isn't that the same source that produced those fake Oscar de La Hoya pictures?

duncan228
12-12-2007, 04:34 PM
I wonder how much they paid the "other woman" for the story.

I find it hard to believe that they met at his wedding and that he was looking her over on his wedding day.

Parker is young but he doesn't strike me as that kind of thug.

duncan228
12-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Fred33 is going to have a heart attack!

The poor guy. I feel bad for him.

Shelly
12-12-2007, 04:37 PM
I wonder how much they paid the "other woman" for the story.

I find it hard to believe that they met at his wedding and that he was looking her over on his wedding day.

Parker is young but he doesn't strike me as that kind of thug.

Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame. I guess she was on Germany's Next Top Model (from the comments), but there is some confusion if that's who she is. Some are saying all the pictures aren't of the same person.

And why is she just coming out with this now?

MoSpur
12-12-2007, 04:38 PM
If its made up, that is sad. Why go on a web-site like this and shame your family like this?

CuckingFunt
12-12-2007, 04:42 PM
What does that even mean, swallowing it causes it or getting it on her face?That's what I wondered.

duncan228
12-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame. I guess she was on Germany's Next Top Model (from the comments), but there is some confusion if that's who she is. Some are saying all the pictures aren't of the same person.

And why is she just coming out with this now?

There must be some reason for the timing of it. Maybe she needs exposure for her career.

It's hard enough to maintain a healthy marriage.
Throw in long distances and being in the public eye and it must be really hard.
I hope Parker and Eva have a strong love, otherwise this kind of stuff can erode it.

fred33
12-12-2007, 04:48 PM
the 29 september he was at clermont ferrand for his brother game www.newscom.com 29 september tony parker

Shelly
12-12-2007, 04:51 PM
the 29 september he was at clermont ferrand for his brother game www.newscom.com 29 september tony parker

Yeah--I saw that. Is that you posting on X-17?

fred33
12-12-2007, 05:01 PM
yeah it(s me

Shelly
12-12-2007, 05:06 PM
yeah it(s me

I didn't see anything on the link you posted about him being there and the Spurs first game was 10/30. I can't imagine that Tony would be in France the day before their first game of the season :wtf

I'm not too sure Pop would allow that :lol

easjer
12-12-2007, 07:28 PM
*the sky is falling the sky is falling*

*oh nos*

*whatever will we do*

*flaps arms ineffectually*

I guess that about sums it up. I guess if you want a serious answer on this, it's that Tony has never struck me as a particularly good actor, and he looked very much in love and very happy on his wedding day (and subsequently). It doesn't mean much, obviously, but that's where I throw my hat.

As for why someone would do this - easy, peasy. Career boost, boost in name recognition, people looking at your pics, maybe more jobs. The kind of person who would come forward with this, lying or not, is not generally the kind of person who cares about shaming themselves or their family. They are giant attention whores.

mrsmaalox
12-12-2007, 08:53 PM
LMAO I like the contrast of the reception toward this alleged affair of Tony to Kobe's.

That's because Tony's "affair" hasn't been labeled "rape".

Mr. Peabody
12-12-2007, 09:16 PM
That's because Tony's "affair" hasn't been labeled "rape".

That's just a minor detail that should be overlooked.

Ginobilly
12-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Almost every NBA player has ho's on the side. When your that rich and famous they have all kinds of girls offering their kulo, and when it's a chick like that you must be gay not to her for a quick palo. Those guys gotta be slick and not get caught. You don't think Ginobili or Duncan don't have their bitches on the side in Argentina or the Virgin Islands? But Really, WGAF? He could sleep with as many ho's as he wants just as long as he brings more championships. That's their personal business.

duncan228
12-12-2007, 09:42 PM
You don't think Ginobili or Duncan don't have their bitches on the side in Argentina or the Virgin Islands?

No. I don't think they do.

I know this league has groupies throwing themselves at these players.
And I'm sure many of them take the groupies up on it.

But I don't think Duncan is that kind of man.
When he was single who knows, that's his business.
But as a married (happily from all reports) man and a father to 2 young children I do not believe he fools around.

Duncan has presented a certain kind of character his entire career. Loyal. Committed to his team. His game. His charities.

Fooling around on his wife goes against everything he's about.

I don't know him, this is only my opinion. But I've always believed that what we see is who he is. On and off the court.

There's a wonderful article from some years ago where Amy talked about what happened when Duncan was drafted. That she didn't want to be an "NBA wife", knowing what could come along with that. She was ready to break it off with him and let him go his own way. She said Duncan proved to her that he wasn't going to be that way, he wasn't going to do "those things."
Duncan called her from every city he landed in his rookie year. Sometimes several times a day. He let her know his love was true and that nothing, not even NBA groupies and the NBA "lifestyle" was going to change him or his feelings for her.

I believe their marriage is "real."
I do not believe for a minute that he would fool around with some flunky and risk that.

duncan228
12-12-2007, 09:51 PM
A piece from the article I mentioned. It's called "The Quiet Man" by S.L. Price, and came out in December 2003.
It was discussed here on ST, the thread is here, with the whole article:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24226

Duncan's wife, Amy, tells this nice little story. Tim had left Wake Forest after graduating in the spring of 1997, and she had no intention of being "that girl back home." She knew all about pro ballplayers and the women on their trail. Amy was going to become a doctor. She wasn't going to be pathetic. She figured she and Tim were through. But he wouldn't have it. For eight months, throughout his breakout rookie year, he called Amy four, five times a day -- before practice, after practice, the moment he touched down in a new city -- showing how much he needed her, sanding down her suspicion until, finally, the path between them was again as smooth as glass.

"I was still in college, and we had those first couple of months when I was convinced you were going to go off and do bad things," Amy says. "Then all the uncertainties went away, and you did that for me, by calling and reassuring me that you weren't ... you weren't out there doing bad things. You rekindled that belief." The words hang out there a good 10 seconds. Finally Tim nods. "Sure," he says.
Everyone sort of laughs, but it's clear that she has put him in an awkward spot. Amy goes quiet, and soon she decides to move. She takes her book and goes outside to the balcony. There's nothing wrong, exactly. Anybody who knows Tim will tell you that Amy has broadened him socially; anyone who has seen them work a charity event knows that she's even more committed than he is to making an impact; anyone who hears Tim talk about Amy knows that he trusts her completely. "It's not a typical NBA relationship," says Tim's agent, Lon Babby. "It's a real marriage, a real partnership. You have no doubt they're going to be together in 30 years."

King
12-12-2007, 11:31 PM
I didn't see anything on the link you posted about him being there and the Spurs first game was 10/30. I can't imagine that Tony would be in France the day before their first game of the season :wtf

I'm not too sure Pop would allow that :lol

It's a month and a day, not a day.

September 29th - 9/29

October 30th - 10/30

Just going off the two dates mentioned in the thread.

easjer
12-12-2007, 11:34 PM
It's a month and a day, not a day.

September 29th - 9/29

October 30th - 10/30

Just going off the two dates mentioned in the thread.

I believe the article said 10/29 though and specifically cited the model being in SA in October. Which clearly makes Tony's appearance in France in September a moot point. But I refuse to go back and look at the article, so take with a grain of salt.

Fillmoe
12-12-2007, 11:36 PM
eva is looking busted as fuck as of late.....

King
12-12-2007, 11:45 PM
I believe the article said 10/29 though and specifically cited the model being in SA in October. Which clearly makes Tony's appearance in France in September a moot point. But I refuse to go back and look at the article, so take with a grain of salt.

I didn't read the article, I just saw the person above her was talking about him being at his brother's game on September 29th. If there was another date being referred to, I apologize. No big deal, anyhow.

J.T.
12-13-2007, 08:25 AM
That pic of Tony on her myspace is doctored, just like this whole scandal.

Shelly
12-13-2007, 08:42 AM
Eva and Tony Slam Rumors: "Completely False"

Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are slamming reports of infidelity in their marriage, with their rep calling the whispers "completely, 100 percent false and untrue."

In a statement to People, Parker said, "I love my wife. She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier." Meanwhile, Eva tells the mag, "Tony has been nothing short of the perfect husband."

Longoria and Parker were married this past July in France.

angel_luv
12-13-2007, 09:24 AM
It must get old having people making up fiction about you and writing it as fact.

No one deserves to be wrongly accused.
Stupid tabloids.

batman2883
12-13-2007, 09:29 AM
It must get old having people making up fiction about you and writing it as fact.

Stupid tabloids.
hi luvie

Extra Stout
12-13-2007, 10:47 AM
So far as I can tell, Alexandra Paressant does not actually exist. You would think there would be photographs of a model. But all the photos available are of a different person.

This may just be the second installment of an elaborate hoax. This fictitious "model" was first linked to Ronaldinho.

Kori Ellis
12-13-2007, 11:53 AM
So far as I can tell, Alexandra Paressant does not actually exist. You would think there would be photographs of a model. But all the photos available are of a different person.

This may just be the second installment of an elaborate hoax. This fictitious "model" was first linked to Ronaldinho.

On her MySpace, she has friends of Tony, Thierry, Ronahldinho, Beckham and dozens of other people like that. If you believe her messages on MySpace, then you'd think she was banging Beckham too by one of his "supposed" messages to her.

If this girl is hoaxing, she better be careful. I'd imagine Eva and Posh Spice together have enough money to destroy her. :blah

Shelly
12-13-2007, 11:58 AM
http://x17online.com/celebrities/eva_longoria/x17_xclusive_alexandra_and_tony_the_text_messages-12132007.php

the text messages!

Shelly
12-13-2007, 12:08 PM
Does Tony have an official my space page anyway? I know a lot of the celebrity ones are fake.

I think someone from the Mavericks put this chick up to this :nerd

spurschick
12-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Stupid tabloids.

Unfortunately, it's life in the fishbowl. Eva knows that this is just one of many rumors and lies that will surface. Luckily, Liza is a great publicist and ain't afraid to kick some ass.

Mixability
12-13-2007, 02:35 PM
lol at dumbasses defending/impugning the morality of people they don't know and never will

:tu

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
12-13-2007, 02:47 PM
Greatt.....they're bothering Tim about it apparently.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/tim_duncan/rejected-12132007.php

Tim gave the paparazzo a cold stare. heh

I hope this story gets buried eventually; what bullshit

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-13-2007, 02:51 PM
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ronaldinho-Is-Suing-His-Girlfriend-31465.shtml

Kori Ellis
12-13-2007, 02:57 PM
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ronaldinho-Is-Suing-His-Girlfriend-31465.shtml

"I am very sad to see all these stories about me in the media. Those are nothing but false information about by personal life and about an assumed relationship that could have affected my play during the World Cup. My lawyers will start the suing procedures against Miss Paressant so that my name could be cleared", stated Ronaldinho earlier in the weekend.

Whether Alexandra did it on purpose, just so that she could benefit from the story – both financially and in terms of popularity – we are still to find out. What matters the most is that the two are now finished and that the Frenchwomen will have to appear before a judge sooner or later and prove her sayings.

Wow - what a gold digging attention whore.

Kermit
12-13-2007, 03:03 PM
A hot gold-digging attention whore. There's got to be someone she can screw and videotape to prove the trysts authenticity.

ploto
12-13-2007, 03:23 PM
I really am surprised that they responded to this by issuing a statement. Most celebrities learn early on that you can not answer back to every false accusation that is made against you, so it is better not to start the practice. Unfortunately, you have to learn to let it slide off of you, as long as the two of you know the truth.

implacable44
12-13-2007, 03:33 PM

But as a married (happily from all reports) man and a father to 2 young children I do not believe he fools around.

Duncan has presented a certain kind of character his entire career. Loyal. Committed to his team. His game. His charities.

I don't know him, this is only my opinion. But I've always believed that what we see is who he is. On and off the court.

There's a wonderful article from some years ago where Amy talked about what happened when Duncan was drafted. That she didn't want to be an "NBA wife", knowing what could come along with that. She was ready to break it off with him and let him go his own way. She said Duncan proved to her that he wasn't going to be that way, he wasn't going to do "those things."
Duncan called her from every city he landed in his rookie year. Sometimes several times a day. He let her know his love was true and that nothing, not even NBA groupies and the NBA "lifestyle" was going to change him or his feelings for her.

I do not believe for a minute that he would fool around with some flunky and risk that.

cultivating an image-- fatherhood -- projecting an imagie of loyalty , responsibility -- I have heard this somewhere before ...... Michael Jordan - yes Jordan and we all know what happened to that image. I used to think Stockton was this way too but when I was playing college ball up in Utah -- I saw first hand that was not true. I hope Duncan is different but I lost hope

implacable44
12-13-2007, 03:33 PM

cultivating an image-- fatherhood -- projecting an imagie of loyalty , responsibility -- I have heard this somewhere before ...... Michael Jordan - yes Jordan and we all know what happened to that image. I used to think Stockton was this way too but when I was playing college ball up in Utah -- I saw first hand that was not true. I hope Duncan is different but I lost hope when I saw Stockton

Lebowski Brickowski
12-13-2007, 03:52 PM
cultivating an image-- fatherhood -- projecting an imagie of loyalty , responsibility -- I have heard this somewhere before ...... Michael Jordan - yes Jordan and we all know what happened to that image. I used to think Stockton was this way too but when I was playing college ball up in Utah -- I saw first hand that was not true. I hope Duncan is different but I lost hope when I saw Stockton

Could you repeat that?

Kori Ellis
12-13-2007, 04:08 PM
What's wrong with you!? Stop posting over and over.

duncan228
12-13-2007, 04:48 PM
I hope Duncan is different but I lost hope when I saw Stockton

I not only hope Duncan is different, I feel it.

Following him for as many years as I have, finding everything I can about him on and off the court, lets me firmly believe in my view of him.

In this day and age of technology and people looking for their 15 minutes of fame and the cash that they can be bought off for, I believe that if there was shit on Duncan we'd have heard about it.

Any first person accounts of him, from people on St. Croix who knew him as a child/young man, to people who went to college with him, to the NBA and all the glaring world wide attention that comes with his career, not one person has ever come forward with dirt on him. (There was that one story from a bouncer when Duncan was at Wake, it has widely been dismissed as bull.)

I'm sure he's not perfect, no one is. But the character traits he displays on and off the court appear to be genuine.

I respect him as a player, and as a man. There's not too many in this league I can say that about.

Shelly
12-13-2007, 04:54 PM
Eva & Tony -- Femme Fatale Is a Fraud

Posted Dec 13th 2007 4:42PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Eva Longoria
X17 reported yesterday that Eva Longoria's basketballin' husband Tony Parker has been putting the full court press on hot French model Alexandra Paressant. Now the Parkers are playing some serious defense -- and calling B.S.! Not only is she making this up, they say, but they claim she's done this before. They are saying she a golddigger!

In a statement to TMZ, Eva's rep Liza Anderson, says "These allegations are completely, 100% false and untrue. All high profile couples fall victim to these sorts of things in the course of their relationships. It appears that this is not the first time this woman has used an athlete to gain public notoriety." Eva says, "Tony has been nothing short of the perfect husband." As for Tony, he says, "I love my wife. She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier."

Last year soccer star Ronaldinho, who Paressant had dated, sued her for alleging he partied before World Cup games. What's the French word for "indiscreet hussy"?

Shelly
12-13-2007, 04:54 PM
So how DO you say indiscreet hussy in French?

I may have to start using that term :lol

Oh, Gee!!
12-13-2007, 05:26 PM
lame

koopa
12-13-2007, 06:43 PM
if this is true.....she is a step up from eva so good for tony

BonnerDynasty
12-13-2007, 06:58 PM
Greatt.....they're bothering Tim about it apparently.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/tim_duncan/rejected-12132007.php

Tim gave the paparazzo a cold stare. heh

I hope this story gets buried eventually; what bullshit

I was afraid Tony would bring this shit to the Spurs.

Shelly
12-13-2007, 07:01 PM
She loffs ze way Tony Pakure keeses (http://x17online.com/celebrities/eva_longoria/whos_calling_bs_and_is_tony_cheating_part_2-12132007.php)

but now he's cheating on her and zis is why she must tell zee world!

Mon Dieu!

Clandestino
12-13-2007, 07:43 PM
only .0001% of men will ever be truly faithful.

ploto
12-13-2007, 07:46 PM
I was afraid Tony would bring this shit to the Spurs.
That is why it is best for no one ever to respond. Remember the press during training camp when there were rumors they broke up and the Spurs got involved in issuing statements. Stupid move. You don't give them the time of day. Duncan is the one handling it right.

angel_luv
12-13-2007, 07:49 PM
hi luvie

Hi! How are you? Feeling all better, I hope. :)

IcemanCometh
12-14-2007, 12:14 PM
shes alot hotter than that longoria skank

phyzik
12-14-2007, 09:10 PM
only .0001% of men will ever be truly faithful.

what a sad existence you must live in if you truely believe that.

Ginobilly
12-14-2007, 09:51 PM
Tony probably did tea bag that french skank. Tony and Eva, like it or not have a long distance relationship and those relationships fail 90% of the time. I wouldn't blame tony if he did. What is he to do when he comes home from games or Practice and Eva is away filming DHW in LA, turns on the TV/Internet and most of the time his wife is hanging out or having "friendly" lunches with Mario Lopez or some other hollywood actor? If I where Tony I know i wouldn't like my wife going out or hanging out with other guys while I'm at home with nothing but the Time Warner on demand soft core porn to satisfy my needs.

Ginobilly
12-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt Eva and Mario Lopez used to be together?
I find it quite odd that they still see each other and Parker allows it. (there have been plenty of pics on the net) Maybe Eva uses her "celebrity career excuse"

Ginobilly
12-14-2007, 10:05 PM
what a sad existence you must live in if you truely believe that. There's proof that women are more likely to cheat than men and also that they have more sexual partners during their lifetime on average.

marini martini
12-14-2007, 10:11 PM
:cry :cry :cry

spurscenter
12-15-2007, 11:56 AM
http://x17online.com/celebrities/eva_longoria/whos_calling_bs_and_is_tony_cheating_part_2-12132007.php

duncan228
12-15-2007, 12:02 PM
I hoped this would go away fast but it doesn't look like it will.

For the Spurs sake I hope Parker can shut out the drama and focus on playing.
There will be people in his face everywhere they go asking about just this. I'd rather see the focus on the game. And the repeat.
I hope he can shut them down as well as Duncan did.

I like that he had his lawyers get in it fast.

Kori Ellis
12-15-2007, 12:07 PM
I don't think the Spurs/Tony/Eva are letting it bother them. The team all went Eva's house for a catered dinner when the team was in L.A., etc.

duncan228
12-15-2007, 12:10 PM
I don't think the Spurs/Tony/Eva are letting it bother them. The team all went Eva's house for a catered dinner when the team was in L.A., etc.

Good.

I would hope Parker knew what he was getting into when he started dating a celebrity, never mind marrying her! :lol

Kori Ellis
12-15-2007, 12:13 PM
There's proof that women are more likely to cheat than men and also that they have more sexual partners during their lifetime on average.

:lol

There's not proof of something like that. You might be able to find survey results that indicate it. But it's impossible to say there's proof of something like that.

fred33
12-15-2007, 01:00 PM
Last year, Paressant was romantically linked with Brazilian soccer star Ronaldinho, who, current U.S. Beckhamania aside, is arguably acknowledged to be the best and most popular soccer player in the world.

The duo made headlines at the time of the 2006 World Cup, when shortly after Brazil was knocked out following a series of lackluster performances, Paressant villainized the star and delivered a major blow to his international image by blaming his alleged hard partying before matches.

Ronaldinho not only denied the allegations, he denied he ever had a relationship with Paressant beyond "a conversation between acquaintances." He later threatened legal action against the model, whose claims subsequently died down.

On his morning radio show, E! News host and longtime Longoria pal Ryan Seacrest spoke out in defense of his friends' union and cast even more doubt on the legitimacy of the report, claiming that the woman featured in videos and photos on the x17 site isn't even Paressant.

"Eva told me, she said that the girl in the photos, the one that was accusing Tony, the girl who wrote the messages and the story, is different than the girl in the pictures," he said Friday. "That girl in the pictures isn't even the same girl involved in the incident.

"Apparently the French model is the one making the false claims about hooking up with Tony Parker. And the girl in the pictures is a German model. I said, 'Thank God, 'cause she's hot!' "

To further prove their allegiance, Parker and Longoria stepped out very publicly Thursday, taking care to be photographed in tandem—while refusing to be baited into proffering soundbites on the state of their union.

fred33
12-15-2007, 01:04 PM
alexandra paressant maybe doesn't exist !!! a french article of last year So Foot décrypte le hoax Alexandra Paressant
Posté par Edouard le 31.10.06 à 16:16 | tags : ronaldinho, business, insolite
En voilà une nouvelle. Alexandra Paressant, la fille qui aurait fait tourner la tête de Bernard Mendy et Jose Cobos avant de jeter son dévolu sur Ronaldinho n’est en fait qu’un énorme hoax monté de toutes pièces. So Foot, qui s’y est laissé prendre comme Bild, The Sun, AS et bien d’autres médias "sérieux", a donc décidé d’enquêter sur cette affaire qui affole le net depuis maintenant plusieurs mois.

Cette belle plante qui aurait rencontré Ronnnie en février dernier enchaînait les déclarations rocambolesques par l’intermédiaire de publications peu regardantes. Alexandra critiquait allègrement notre Zizou national, défendait Materazzi, balançait les pires anecdotes sur les joueurs de Ligue 1 et envoyait son mec au Milan AC dès le mercato d’hiver ! C’était trop beau pour être vrai, mais encore fallait-il prouver que c’était faux. Ce dont s’est chargé le reporter de So Foot, parti au Creusot à la rencontre de papa et maman Paressant.

Il en ressort que si la jeune fille a bien une petite expérience de mannequin, le reste à été inventé de toutes pièces et largement diffusé sur le web par une seule et même adresse IP qui inondait les forums (on n’y a pas échappé) et blogs en tous genres. Mieux, les photos censées illustrées la plastique avantageuse de la miss ont tout simplement été empruntées à Alexandra Kabi ou Manuela Arcuri et quelques autres top models. Ce qui n'a pas empêché les journeaux cités plus haut de publier ces informations sans la moindre vérification (même moi je me suis abstenu, c'est vous dire...).

Que cette manœuvre ait pu trouver un large écho sur le net passe encore. Mais que des soi-disant journalistes se soient ainsi fait piéger par une supercherie aussi grossière à de quoi inquiéter quant à l’évolution de la presse et la course à l’info qui dicte sa loi au détriment des plus élémentaires considérations déontologiques. M'enfin, on aura bien rigolé...

last week she dated james blunt last month thierry henry last year the half of french league soccer

duncan228
12-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Some positive press...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20166632,00.html

Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Arrive in Texas

By Cary Cardwell

Eva Longoria and Tony Parker made a late-night return to San Antonio just before midnight Friday.

The couple walked off a commercial flight from Los Angeles looking casual and affectionate days after denying allegations by French model Alexandra Paressant that she had an affair with Parker.

As they walked out of terminal 1, the pair snuggled on an escalator. Longoria playfully intertwined fingers with her husband and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

The couple has maintained a united front since allegations of infidelity first became public earlier this week. On Wednesday, Parker issued a statement to PEOPLE, saying, "I love my wife. She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier." And on Thursday, the couple attended the game between the San Antonio Spurs and the Los Angeles Lakers in L.A.

The Spurs are scheduled to play in San Antonio on Saturday, where Parker, who has an injured ankle, is expected to sit out the game.

Hemotivo
12-16-2007, 05:39 PM
wow

fred33
12-17-2007, 02:10 PM
so now the ticket reservation www.x17online why she made that

fred33
12-17-2007, 11:39 PM
Itinerary Details

To view or change a seat assignment:
Click Select for the corresponding flight
To add an AAdvantage number:
Click Add AAdvantage Number in the passenger details section
To print a copy of your reservation:
Click Print Itinerary or Print Itinerary & Receipt (if applicable)
In the new window, click Print
To cancel your reservation:
Click Cancel below the Your Itinerary section

Reservation Details ?
Record Locator
KXCMCN
Your record locator is your reservation confirmation number and will be needed to retrieve or reference your reservation. Status
Canceled Reservation Name

duluthfr
12-18-2007, 05:06 AM
fred, could you explain your last post please.... does it mean that the reservation flight was canceled?

Just some other thoughts about this affair..... the dates of the supposed phone texts sent by tony don't seem to concur..... on the one dated from 23/09 it says i'm in barcelona but tony wasn't there at that time, the european chamionnship was already finished and tony was in la with eva from 17/09 to 22, 23september then he flew to paris where he taped some shows ont he 24/09.
then on the text dated from 25/09 and supposedly sent at 21.05pm he said i'm relaxing at my hotel but that night he had his charity dinner to benefit an assocition called reves....
this seems weird and i really hope this story will have a positive ending for eva and tony :-)

fred33
12-18-2007, 03:16 PM
watch the new inteeview on x17 it's crazy

fred33
12-18-2007, 05:00 PM
Model Hana spielte unwissentlich Geliebte von Eva Longorias MannAP
AP - Dienstag, 18. Dezember, 13:43 UhrBaden-Baden (AP) Die mit Heidi Klums Show «Germany's Next Topmodel» bekanntgewordene Hana Nitsche ist nach eigenen Angaben ohne ihr Wissen als Geliebte des Ehemanns von Eva Longoria, Basketball-Star Tony Parker, im Internet dargestellt worden. In einem Forum sei ein Video zu finden gewesen, in dem die 22-Jährige sage: «Ich habe mit Tony geschlafen», berichtete die Zeitschrift «in - Das Star & Style Magazin» am Dienstag. Hana Nitsche sei allerdings als Alexandra Paressant bezeichnet worden.

Anzeige
Die 22-Jährige erklärte, sie sei bereits vor geraumer Zeit von einer Alexandra Paressant kontaktiert worden: «Vor einigen Tagen rief sie mich wieder an. Sie sagte, sie säße gerade mit wichtigen Filmleuten zusammen. Ich solle ihr schnell ein Video schicken.» Gemeint sei ein Casting-Video. «Den Text gab sie mir vor. Sie behauptete, es handele sich um einen Liebesfilm. Ich sollte die vorgeschriebenen Sätze sagen. Um welchen Tony es dabei ging, ahnte ich natürlich nicht.»

Am 12. Dezember hatten Tony Parker und Eva Longoria offiziell Berichte dementiert, dass er im September eine Affäre mit einem französischen Model gehabt hätte. «Ich liebe meine Frau», erklärte der 25-Jährige. «Sie ist das Beste in meinem Leben, und ich bin nie glücklicher gewesen.»

© 2007 The Associated Press. Alle Rechte Vorbehalten - All Rights Re

duncan228
12-18-2007, 05:10 PM
fred33, if you can provide translations for the articles you're posting it would be appreciated.

fred33
12-18-2007, 05:29 PM
The German Media Report The Fake Story

duncan228
12-18-2007, 05:32 PM
The German Media Report The Fake Story

Well, that works!
Short and sweet.
Thanks.

BacktoBasics
12-18-2007, 05:32 PM
This thread is laughable, you guys need some more hobby's

duncan228
12-18-2007, 05:40 PM
This thread is laughable, you guys need some more hobby's

A little gossip never hurts! :lol

I don't watch daytime TV, soaps or the Jerry Springer type stuff, or any of the celebrity shows, so this is as close as I get to celebrity gossip. I don't even read People Magazine at the doctor's office.

If Parker hadn't dated and married Eva I'd have none of it.

A little diversion from basketball and news is okay with me.

fred33
12-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Die with Heidi Klums Show "Germany's Next Topmodel» famously Nitsche Hana is own information without their knowledge as mistress of the husband of Eva Longoria, basketball star Tony Parker, was shown on the Internet. In one forum, a video was found in which the 22-year-old said: "I have slept with Tony," the magazine reported in "The Star & Style Magazine" on Tuesday. Nitsche Hana was as though Alexandra Paressant has been named.

Advertisement
The 22-year-old said that she was already some time ago by Alexandra Paressant contacted were: "A few days ago she called me again. She said she just sitting with important film people together. I quickly it should send a video. "What was a casting video. "The text gave it to me. They claimed that it is a love story. I should say mandatory sentences. To what Tony did have, of course, I suspected not. "

On 12 December, Tony Parker and Eva Longoria officially denied reports that he had an affair in September with a French model would have been. "I love my wife," said the 25-year-old. 'She's the best in my life, and I am never been happier. "

ploto
12-18-2007, 05:48 PM
On 12 December, Tony Parker and Eva Longoria officially denied reports that he had an affair in September with a French model would have been. "I love my wife," said the 25-year-old. 'She's the best in my life, and I am never been happier. "
Not to be nitpicky, but that's not a denial.

Shelly
12-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Not to be nitpicky, but that's not a denial.

I would say this is

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20167045,00.html

A lawyer for NBA star Tony Parker has issued a strongly worded statement saying his client not only didn't have an affair with French model Alexandra Paressant – but that he has never even met her.

"Tony adamantly and unconditionally denies ever having laid eyes on this woman, let alone having had an affair with her," says the attorney, Stanton "Larry" Stein of the firm Dreier Stein & Kahan. "The allegations of the supposed affair are entirely false and fabricated."

Stein went on to say he would "pursue all legal remedies against those making such false accusations."

Parker, 25, who is married to Eva Longoria Parker, 32, has been dogged by rumors of infidelity that hit Internet gossip sites last week.

Both Parker and his wife earlier issued denials of an affair to PEOPLE. "I love my wife. She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier," Parker said. Longoria added: "Tony has been nothing short of the perfect husband."

fred33
12-18-2007, 11:09 PM
This case is a slam-dunk as far as Tony Parker is concerned.

The NBA star is mighty mad about recent rumors that he had an affair with a French model shortly after tying the knot with Eva Longoria, and a court filing is soon to follow, according to his legal camp.

"Tony adamantly and unconditionally denies ever having laid eyes on this woman, let alone having had an affair with her," Los Angeles-based attorney Larry Stein said in a statement Tuesday. "The allegations of the supposed affair are entirely false and fabricated.

"We have been instructed to promptly file suit against X17.com and to pursue all legal remedies against those making such false accusations."

High-profile clients are accused of one thing or another every day, but "this one has gone beyond where we can allow it to go," Stein told E! Online, adding that a lawsuit will "probably" name Alexandra Paressant, the woman who claims to have dallied with Parker, as well.

An item addressing Parker's alleged infidelity surfaced last Wednesday on celebrity photo agency X17Online's Website, immediately provoking indignation from Parker, his missus and those close to them.

"I love my wife," Parker said just hours after the story hit the Internet. "She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier."

"Tony has been nothing short of the perfect husband," Longoria added. The apparently devoted duo were subsequently spotted Thursday stealing a moment during her photo shoot for L'Oréal, on the sidelines at the Spurs-Lakers game and then dining out in Hollywood afterward.

Paressant claims that she met Parker at the couple's July 7 wedding, where she was a guest of French soccer star Thierry Henry. She alleges that they continued to converse via text message and by phone, and then consummated their relationship in September when he was in Paris to receive his Legion of Honor award.

The 26-year-old said that she was prompted to come forward when she found out that Parker was carrying on with yet another woman.

"All high-profile couples fall victim to these sorts of things in the course of their relationships," Longoria's rep, Liza Anderson, said last week. "It appears this is not the first time this woman has used an athlete to gain public notoriety."

Last year, Paressant was romantically linked to Brazilian soccer star Ronaldinho, who denied having more than a passing acquaintance with the Frenchwoman after she told the media that his excessive partying may have contributed to Brazil's early exit from the 2006 World Cup.

He too threatened legal action against Paressant before the rumors died down.

A rep for X17 didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

Shelly
12-19-2007, 08:13 PM
Go, Tony!

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/19/tony-parker-to-x17-screw-you-sue-you/

Tony to X17 -- Screw You, Sue You for $20 Mil

Posted Dec 19th 2007 7:42PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed by Tony Parker -- Eva's hubby -- against X17, the photo agency that published reports and text messages alleging that he cheated on Eva Longoria shortly after the couple were married.
Tony and Eva
In the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Parker alleges X17 defamed him, claiming, "X17 had to know that the story was false, or at the very least, it had to have entertained serious doubts about the credibility of its supposed source."

X17 published stories that French model Alexandra Paressant had "an affair with Mr. Eva Longoria and that the two carried on a secret relationship for about two months."

The San Antonio Spur seems particularly pissed that X17 never sought to "verify the information with Mr. Parker, Ms. Longoria, any of their representatives or....anyone else who might have knowledge of the truth or falsity of the allegations."

The suit states, "Tony Parker has never had sexual relations with a woman named Alexandra Paressant."

The suit seeks at least $20 million.

Shelly
12-19-2007, 08:16 PM
court documents (http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/1219_eva_tony_wm.pdf)

duncan228
12-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Good for Parker.
If it had come and gone fast I could have seen Parker/Eva letting it go.
With all the gossip sites/mags there's always something. It could take a lot of energy to bother with them all.

But X17 didn't quit. I'm glad he came back swinging.

Shelly
12-19-2007, 08:21 PM
The thing is that usually when something like this is reported, all the other gossip sites run the same stories. Not one of them ran with it.

duncan228
12-19-2007, 08:25 PM
The thing is that usually when something like this is reported, all the other gossip sites run the same stories. Not one of them ran with it.

I don't know much about how gossip stuff works.
Do you have any idea why other sites didn't run with it?
Was it "exclusive" stuff for X17?

Shelly
12-19-2007, 08:30 PM
I don't know much about how gossip stuff works.
Do you have any idea why other sites didn't run with it?
Was it "exclusive" stuff for X17?

It was, but still others would have picked it up and linking it to X-17. A lot of sites will link to TMZ's stories, which is one of the best sites, IMO. None of them linked to the story.

X-17 is pretty much up Britney's ass...God bless her! :lol

The Red Hood
12-19-2007, 11:57 PM
A little gossip never hurts! :lol

I don't watch daytime TV, soaps or the Jerry Springer type stuff, or any of the celebrity shows, so this is as close as I get to celebrity gossip. I don't even read People Magazine at the doctor's office.

If Parker hadn't dated and married Eva I'd have none of it.

A little diversion from basketball and news is okay with me.
:lol Well said. :tu

The Red Hood
12-20-2007, 12:12 AM
The suit seeks at least $20 million.
I just heard the suit seeks $40 mil.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-20-2007, 12:45 AM
I don't know... I mean she does have text messages that clearly have the name Tony Parker on them. It would be nearly impossible to fake something like that. :rolleyes

~Sweetmelody~
12-21-2007, 12:58 AM
Good For Tony!
What I really don't get is all the Eva hate, some of those posters are Vicious!