PDA

View Full Version : Mavs SUCKIN' hard cho right now....

Mr Dio
12-13-2007, 01:39 AM
Does Cross Eyed Cuban have his team thinkin' it is the playoffs & they can start to flop & FAIL...again???? :lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
12-13-2007, 01:44 AM
Mavs need to get their head of out their asses.

You enjoy the "idea" of them actually being castrated last year by the Warriors...but not when it's actually coming true... if they don't get their fire back who are we supposed to hate and possibly enjoy beating?

BonnerDynasty
12-13-2007, 01:51 AM
Maybe they are trying to get the 8th spot so they can knock us out of the first round.

I doubt we end up 1st but play along.

Amuseddaysleeper
12-13-2007, 01:59 AM
Mavs need to get their head of out their asses.

You enjoy the "idea" of them actually being castrated last year by the Warriors, but if they don't get their fire back...but not when it's actually coming true. Who are we supposed to hate and possibly enjoy beating?

Suns and Celtics!

I can't wait for monday night's beat down of the suns.

batboy
12-13-2007, 03:06 AM
Who are we supposed to hate and possibly enjoy beating?

PHOENIX. Even in Texas there is rarely a week that goes by that I don't meet some asshat Suns fan that tries to tell me how they were robbed of their "championship." How are the Jazz supposed to feel about that anyway?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
12-13-2007, 04:05 AM
PHOENIX. Even in Texas there is rarely a week that goes by that I don't meet some asshat Suns fan that tries to tell me how they were robbed of their "championship." How are the Jazz supposed to feel about that anyway?
True.

But they're like what the Mavs are in 2003 still. They just don't worry me, because Manu, Tim and Tony own their asses.

Though Amare and co, were pretty annoying. I guess they're more annoying to watch this year.

Suns and Celtics!

I hope Boston makes themselves hateable when the Spurs meet them. The kind of game that would have made been good on "NBA on NBC " Sunday.

Udrihlooms
12-13-2007, 04:14 AM
True.

But they're like what the Mavs are in 2003 still. They just don't worry me, because Manu, Tim and Tony own their asses.

Though Amare and co, were pretty annoying. I guess they're more annoying to watch this year.

Agree. Beating the suns is routine. It's actually boring nowadays.