PDA

View Full Version : Malik Friggin Rose

Rummpd
12-28-2004, 11:55 PM
On TP big day, give him his due as well tonight 15 and 6, was all over the place and the shot to end the half was pure grit.

MadDoc

juncan
12-28-2004, 11:57 PM
All of the Spurs play great.

T Park
12-28-2004, 11:59 PM
From what I can tell from the stats.

He played an awesome game.

Good job Malik.

Sense
12-29-2004, 12:09 AM
I think Malik played ok...he was making alot of turnovers and fouls when he shouldn't have, which sincerely got me really pissed off. I would have rather have Horry in there than him.

But overall he did OK.

Manu20
12-29-2004, 12:12 AM
Malik Rose only had 2 TO and he played great tonight.

Is it just me or is Horry playing with more energy this past few games?

Sense
12-29-2004, 12:14 AM
Horry has always been playing with alot of energy...his playoff performance overshadows that..

But he's a team player.

Hook Dem
12-29-2004, 12:54 AM
Malik is definetely earning his pay these days.

boutons
12-29-2004, 07:06 AM
Malik's catch of his own rebound and jump shot swisher all in one airborne motion would have been amazing even for somebody who was actually athletic. :)

I agree that Horry has been more energetic and aggressive in his last few appearances. I'd love to know what has gotten into him, since he really is more a cerebral player rather than energy player.

Slomo
12-29-2004, 07:27 AM
Malik's catch of his own rebound and jump shot swisher all in one airborne motion would have been amazing even for somebody who was actually athletic. :)

I agree that Horry has been more energetic and aggressive in his last few appearances. I'd love to know what has gotten into him, since he really is more a cerebral player rather than energy player. It made the NBA.com top 10 plays of the day.

whottt
12-29-2004, 07:32 AM
Horry always plays smart, if the situation requires energy he usually will play that way...if it doesn't he's not going to hustle just for the sake of hustling...

Malik OTOH...is pure hustle and it covers most of the weaknesses in his game...If Malik isn't hustling he doesn't need to be on the court...Horry is different...just because he's not hustling doesn't mean he's not making an impact on the game.

Keep them both, play them both, we are lucky to have them both...they both bring different skills to help the team win...Malik gives rebounding and muscle, Horry gives finesse, versatility, smart and big plays...

Two proven championship caliber back up bigs with totally different skill sets...not many teams have that sitting on their bench.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-29-2004, 10:44 AM
I'd love to know what has gotten into him

Playing time.

ShoogarBear
12-29-2004, 03:51 PM

Funny, 'cause the only other player I can specifically remember doing that was Larry Bird.