PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero III

Spurminator
12-13-2007, 09:37 PM
I didn't realize the suckitude of the playlist until I worked my way thru career mode. Buyer beware.

That is all.

Marklar MM
12-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Its got some good songs on it Bro. But I agree...there are points going through it that it is absolute shit.

Xolotl
12-13-2007, 09:56 PM
I agree I'm disappointed in the song list on GH3. There are some good songs on there but for the most part I can do without them. I especially hate how I can't play certain songs except in coop. For example, Sabotage Id love to play that in career

Also, those of you with the Wii version are getting jammed. There's a class action lawsuit against Activision because GH3 is only playing the songs in mono, instead stereo and Dolby Pro Logic II (Pro Logic in Options Menu)

monosylab1k
12-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Guitar Hero has sucked since always.

Marklar MM
12-13-2007, 10:20 PM
I got the game for Slayer, Black Sabbath and Metallica.

J.T.
12-14-2007, 12:40 AM
There's a code you can enter to unlock all the songs, even the ones from coop mode... but they really designed this game to mean you have to be a complete dickless faggot to beat the game on expert. I couldn't even beat Raining Blood on hard, and I play the real thing. Fuck all these kids who think playing GH games make them cool. I can play Stairway to Heaven, and all they can do is press some colored buttons on a plastic mini guitar. Fuck them.

The game has and always will be a glorified mixtape that you listen to while straining your hands.

T Park
12-14-2007, 01:25 AM
Pearl Jam finally being on there made it worth all the while.

Spurminator
12-14-2007, 01:26 AM
Yeah I was glad to see the Raining Blood - Cliffs of Dover - Number of the Beast - One set finally, but they're kicking my ass...

I had to go rip thru "One" on a real guitar so I could feel better about myself.

Spurminator
12-14-2007, 01:27 AM
I agree I'm disappointed in the song list on GH3. There are some good songs on there but for the most part I can do without them. I especially hate how I can't play certain songs except in coop. For example, Sabotage Id love to play that in career

Also, those of you with the Wii version are getting jammed. There's a class action lawsuit against Activision because GH3 is only playing the songs in mono, instead stereo and Dolby Pro Logic II (Pro Logic in Options Menu)

Supposedly Activision is releasing an updated stereo version in January that you can replace for free if you bought the mono version.

THE SIXTH MAN
12-14-2007, 03:00 AM
There's a code you can enter to unlock all the songs, even the ones from coop mode... but they really designed this game to mean you have to be a complete dickless faggot to beat the game on expert. I couldn't even beat Raining Blood on hard, and I play the real thing. Fuck all these kids who think playing GH games make them cool. I can play Stairway to Heaven, and all they can do is press some colored buttons on a plastic mini guitar. Fuck them.

The game has and always will be a glorified mixtape that you listen to while straining your hands.
:lol :tu True.

THE SIXTH MAN
12-14-2007, 03:08 AM
LN4bW1BZQUw

Nsl2kZLg9DA

tDUpCbZjwRU

v2freak
12-14-2007, 05:20 AM
Calm down, it's just a game...it's there for people to have fun with and to mess up Joel Zumaya's arm, nothing more and nothing less.