PDA

View Full Version : where is ginobili's shot?

ricketts
12-13-2007, 10:59 PM
do you know where it went?

ChumpDumper
12-13-2007, 11:01 PM
There is a game blog.

Vince Carter.

TMTTRIO
12-14-2007, 01:25 AM
I don't know what happened to Manu but he should've just sat out tonight with the others. He didn't do anything on the court other than turn the ball over like a thousand times and his shooting was just flat. He was missing easy layups tonight. I'm wondering if this hand injury is a little bit bigger than we thought it was. I'm actually thinking that maybe we should just sit him out on Saturday night if he's going to play the same way :(.

ChumpDumper
12-14-2007, 01:28 AM
See, Vince Carter never had a game like this, except all those times that he did.

SouthernFried
12-14-2007, 01:28 AM
I don't know what happened to Manu but he should've just sat out tonight with the others. He didn't do anything on the court other than turn the ball over like a thousand times and his shooting was just flat. He was missing easy layups tonight. I'm wondering if this hand injury is a little bit bigger than we thought it was. I'm actually thinking that maybe we should just sit him out on Saturday night if he's going to play the same way :(.

Agree totally.

Manu musta been responsible for half of our turnovers in the last 2 games. Never seen anyone continually and consistently make bad passes for 2 solid games like that.

Should give him some rest.

E20
12-14-2007, 01:29 AM
Ginobili's game is largely based on his capability to drive. When he is able to drive and get some easy lay-ups or trips to the FT line his outside game opens up. He got in foul trouble, couldn't be his aggressive self, so he ended up settling for too many jumpers. Manu has to get some easy baskets to get going, what Manu does in the early minutes with the ball fortells how he will play the rest of the game.

Medvedenko
12-14-2007, 01:30 AM
Franchise Player....

Medvedenko
12-14-2007, 01:30 AM
Shit Socal...you beat me to the punch....I love Manu, but after 2 games everyone annointed him the chosen one.....reality is a bitch.

BonnerDynasty
12-14-2007, 01:34 AM
He needs to find his balls by Monday.

He's at Rocky V, we need to get back to Rocky IV.

SouthernFried
12-14-2007, 01:36 AM
Lakers fans talking smack...unbelievable.

Kori Ellis
12-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Reality is that the Lakers were on the ropes in the 4th quarter to a Spurs team without Timmy and Tony, and with Manu have a bad day :lol

reddog 99
12-14-2007, 01:45 AM
Thanks Kori.

Nuff said.

carina_gino20
12-14-2007, 05:05 AM
Beno forgot to bring the magnets...oops, he's not here anymore. :lol

icem
12-14-2007, 06:30 AM
yea kind of funny the way some think manu is on the level of guys like kobe, tmac, etc...

if manu had to be the main guy on a team (like tonight) it would not be pretty...

m33p0
12-14-2007, 08:06 AM
i think seeing a replay of tj ford getting sent to the hospital because of a foul that was eerily similar to the non-call by howard in that mavs-spurs game shook him up.

ridicule me if you wish, but i still believe manu has the ability to lead a team like the lakers sans kobe by himself though maybe not as successfully as kobe or tmac. he has better understanding of team concepts than those 2.

nkdlunch
12-14-2007, 09:18 AM
Duncan himself has bad games too. I guess since Kobe/Tmac dont have bad games Kobe/Tmac > Duncan :rolleyes

truth is like Duncan, Manu brings it when it really matters

SAGambler
12-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Reality is a BITCH!!!

And the reality is, since Manu is the one that can tear a team up, they throw double and triple teams to defend him.

Even the layups he missed were really contested.

No one said Manu could do it alone.

SAGambler
12-14-2007, 09:30 AM
[QUOTE=icem]yea kind of funny the way some think manu is on the level of guys like kobe, tmac, etc...

if manu had to be the main guy on a team (like tonight) it would not be pretty...[/QUOTE

I guess you buy into the Phil Jackson theory that since Bynam got tossed, everything was even.....Bynam = TD plus TP/

And here is another clue for you.....If the rest of the guys would have made 3 shots that they bricked....we would have won.

And why bring Washington up if you are barely going to play him. I much prefer him to the "watch Vaughn dribble, dribble, dribble.. Watch Vaughn pull up and miss another jump shot" routine we saw last night. At least when Washington was on the floor the ball was moving.

Fuck it, Pop is using these games to lose, so he doesn't have to coach in New Orleans. What pissis me is having to stay up til midnight watching this shit.

ducks
12-14-2007, 09:30 AM
manu needs to not try to do everything himself
he scored those 37 points back to back and now he thinks he is mj

diego
12-14-2007, 09:44 AM
ok, so people who annointed him after two games are idiots, but the people who are discrediting him after two games are genius.

great logic.

nkdlunch
12-14-2007, 09:55 AM
manu needs to not try to do everything himself
he scored those 37 points back to back and now he thinks he is mj

so who's gonna do it then?? w/out Duncan and Parker????

there was NOONE else

Medvedenko
12-14-2007, 10:49 AM
Guys...I was talking smack in jest....I would trade everyone on my team with exception of Kobe and Bynum for Manu...everyone. My point is this....all great players need help and are considered great because they had help. It's like good parents make good kids, while in turn a good kid makes good parents. You need help and it's difficult to be a 1 man superstar team and succeed consistently.

meta2007
12-14-2007, 10:52 AM
Manu did his best! He was doubled on offense, and he also needed to focus on defense. He knew exactly Spurs didn't have enough offense ability without Duncan and Parker. If Spurs wanted to win, they must have a good defense. His fouls were because of defense effort. His turnovers were because Lakers always doubled him when he had the ball, and no other spur to come to get the ball. They were all waiting. Normally, when Parker is playing, if manu is doubled, Parker will come to get the ball; accordingly, when Parker is doubled, Manu will come to get the ball.

Manu tried his best, but it didn't work out!

Supreme_Being
12-14-2007, 11:57 AM
I think it jumped out the window.

E20
12-15-2007, 02:07 AM
I guess Kobe can't be a franchise player he didn't bring it tonight and was bossed around by Baron Davis on single coverage. He sucked ass tonight for 3 straight quarters and then started limping around in teh 4th so he could have a scapegoat for his horrendous play.