PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Clippers waive forward Ruben Patterson

Duncanoypi
12-14-2007, 12:05 AM
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Clippers waived forward Ruben Patterson on Thursday, hours after he helped them beat the Nets in New Jersey for the first time in nearly 10 years.

Patterson and Tim Thomas led a 16-5 run that put the Clippers ahead for good in the third quarter of Wednesday night's 91-82 victory.

Patterson signed with the Clippers as a free agent Aug. 29. He made five starts in 20 games this season, averaging 5.1 points and 3.2 assists.

The Clippers have been beset by injuries. Elton Brand is still recovering from an offseason Achilles' injury, Sam Cassell has missed seven consecutive games with a calf injury, and Quinton Ross sustained a lower back bruise when he fell in the third quarter Wednesday.

spurs can take a look at this self proclaimed Kobe stopper?

Darkwaters
12-14-2007, 12:05 AM
Already posted in the NBA forum.

duncan228
12-14-2007, 12:11 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76770

SequSpur
12-14-2007, 12:53 AM
he can't be any worse than matt bonner.

sign him up!

spurscenter
12-14-2007, 01:51 AM
i wouldnt sign anyone with the clippers. dunleavy cant control any of them.

Patterson in one game I went, was shooting 3's when he didnt have to. there was like 5 minutes left and he was shooting three's , stupid three's.

Dunleavy lost the team already. Patterson was telling the LA times, he wants more playing time recently.

Clippers suck, except Brand. I wouldnt even take C. Kaman, he works in that clippers system because he is just cleaning up all the wild shots of the clippers guards. Thats why he is a beast on boards and points this year.