PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio, Are You Ready to Welcome the crybabies on Monday??

milkyway21
12-14-2007, 03:17 AM
anybody can tell me if it will be on national TV?

:madrun :madrun :madrun

xamila rey
12-14-2007, 03:24 AM
it is gonna be on nba tv

milkyway21
12-14-2007, 03:41 AM
is Duncan going to suit up on this game?

who'll be guarding Grant Hill?

m33p0
12-14-2007, 03:41 AM
BRING ON THE SHINE BOYS!!! :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

m33p0
12-14-2007, 03:44 AM
is Duncan going to suit up on this game?

who'll be guarding Grant Hill?

i sure hope so. same goes for parker. its a home game, so i think the possibility is high.

i think manu will be on hill. he's not as quick as he used to be but he's more savvy.

milkyway21
12-14-2007, 03:47 AM
BRING ON THE SHINE BOYS!!! :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:you're :hungry. the Suns are hungry too and out for revenge....

let's see if they can beat the Champs this time:lmao

winning on this one is like a Spurs Christmas gift to me .

12-14-2007, 03:47 AM
Now the record is 2-2 in december.Come on,spurs you can win at home now.Don't let your fans down.

milkyway21
12-14-2007, 03:50 AM
2-2 ? whoa I missed the last 2 games. It's not live in here:cry

thanks for the info.

milkyway21
12-14-2007, 03:52 AM
I want D Antoni wired, okay? :lol

m33p0
12-14-2007, 03:53 AM
you're :hungry. the Suns are hungry too and out for revenge....

let's see if they can beat the Champs this time:lmao

winning on this one is like a Spurs Christmas gift to me .

after all the crap they put out last season about that series, i just want the spurs to bring the smackdown on them just to shut them up. failing that, i'll settle for more whining. :toast

batboy
12-14-2007, 04:15 AM
Nba Tv

m33p0
12-14-2007, 05:34 AM
I want D Antoni wired, okay? :lol

and replace the color commentary with his own or at least provide a radio channel so we can listen to his rants all game long. what about d'antoni on the left channel and pop on the right channel?:music

12-14-2007, 04:25 PM
2-2 ? whoa I missed the last 2 games. It's not live in here:cry

thanks for the info.
Sorry I give you the wrong record.they are 3-2 in december.

da_suns_fan
12-14-2007, 04:51 PM
after all the crap they put out last season about that series, i just want the spurs to bring the smackdown on them just to shut them up. failing that, i'll settle for more whining. :toast

Regardless of who wins, it doesn't change anything that happened last year.

If the Suns win on Monday, does that mean they would have beaten the Spurs had Stoudemire and Diaw not been suspended?

Interesting that this game is the only one of their meetings not on national tv.

Why? Seems pretty obvious to me. Stern definately doesn't want to bring up the fact that last years playoffs were tarnished. Think their first meeting will attract any attention from the media?

I'd be suprised if NBA.com doesn't "forget" to list this game in its schedule.

Stargazer
12-14-2007, 05:10 PM
I agree, nothing that happens in this game will change anything that happened last year. FWIW, I think there is very little sense in Phoenix that this game is somehow revenge or payback time for last year. It's a tough game, and a good test, but that's basically it.

I hope TD and TP play, although it would be amusing to read all about how a Spurs loss to the Suns without two starters wasn't really a fair game . . . .

da_suns_fan
12-14-2007, 05:19 PM
I agree, nothing that happens in this game will change anything that happened last year. FWIW, I think there is very little sense in Phoenix that this game is somehow revenge or payback time for last year. It's a tough game, and a good test, but that's basically it.

I hope TD and TP play, although it would be amusing to read all about how a Spurs loss to the Suns without two starters wasn't really a fair game . . . .

:lol

No joke!

thispego
12-14-2007, 05:23 PM
suns got douched last year in the semifinals due to the suspensions. the spurs got douched the year before last in the semifinals due to the shittiest officiating known to man blah blah :blah :blah :blah :blah blah blah

thispego
12-14-2007, 05:24 PM
suns fans think they're the only team to get douched in a playoff series!! :lmao :lmao :lmao

jn77
12-14-2007, 06:32 PM
Can't wait, I am going to the game!! Bring on the Suns (of bitches)

Hey Phoenix, kiss our *

We born to be bad
12-14-2007, 07:10 PM
you'll see Suns 666 :devil Spurs 21 (with Duncan. w/o him you're nothing)

BonnerDynasty
12-14-2007, 07:31 PM
you'll see Suns 666 :devil Spurs 21 (with Duncan. w/o him you're nothing)

We'll sit Duncan, you sit Nash.

:sleep

I want to see how we matchup to them.

milkyway21
12-14-2007, 07:46 PM

I want to see how we matchup to them.yeah. Or we sit TP, you sit Nash.

:wakeup

CarefreeAZ
12-14-2007, 08:21 PM

I want to see how we matchup to them.

It's only December boys, nobody is out for revenge. We were without Amare all of 2006 and made it to the Western Conference Finals. How about sitting Duncan for the rest of the year and seeing how far San Antonio goes?

TheZackAttack!
12-14-2007, 08:50 PM
It's only December boys, nobody is out for revenge. We were without Amare all of 2006 and made it to the Western Conference Finals. How about sitting Duncan for the rest of the year and seeing how far San Antonio goes?

the difference is Amare is not your best player. Duncan is our best player. You sit out Nash and see how far you WONT go.
Here, All over your face

http://images.worldcupblog.org/usa/arrow-down.jpg

pawe
12-14-2007, 09:00 PM
I wish the Spurs would play to win for this game. We are going to have a viewing party here in phoenix for this game and i would love to rub it in their noses when Manu torches them for 40 pts.

phyzik
12-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Spurs by 7

BonnerDynasty
12-14-2007, 09:20 PM

It's a stupid comment.

Hey Lakers, sit Kobe and you are nothing!111!!!1

Hey Suns, sit Nash and you are nothing!!1111!!!

It's like no shit, that is why we have built an entire team all around THEM. :elephant

milkyway21
12-14-2007, 09:26 PM
I wish the Spurs would play to win for this game. We are going to have a viewing party here in phoenix for this game and i would love to rub it in their noses when Manu torches them for 40 pts.
:lol that's over the top.

Grant has not gel well yet with the team they say, but this could be it. He had a 4Q surge when they beat NY the other day.

Marion is back to being impressive on the boards ave. 11 rpg/15 vs. NY, I hope Elson can contribute more in this area bec. Duncan playing or not, will not be 100%.

BTW, you still in the N.J.? who's going to accept that DVD I sent you? :(

word
12-14-2007, 10:19 PM
Interesting that this game is the only one of their meetings not on national tv.

Why? Seems pretty obvious to me. Stern definately doesn't want to bring up the fact that last years playoffs were tarnished. Think their first meeting will attract any attention from the media?

This is just the stupidest 'theory' ever. What else is 'obvious' to you ?

Here's my theory. Monday....Night.....Football. So you know ESPN isn't going to show it.

Xylus
12-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Any word on whether Parker and Duncan will play on Monday? The game won't be as fun to watch if either team is shorthanded.

m33p0
12-14-2007, 10:36 PM
after all the crap they put out last season about that series, i just want the spurs to bring the smackdown on them just to shut them up. failing that, i'll settle for more whining.

Regardless of who wins, it doesn't change anything that happened last year.

If the Suns win on Monday, does that mean they would have beaten the Spurs had Stoudemire and Diaw not been suspended?

and so it begins... :lol

m33p0
12-14-2007, 10:40 PM
Any word on whether Parker and Duncan will play on Monday? The game won't be as fun to watch if either team is shorthanded.

Parker is doubtful. Duncan is ready to play. he's been ready to play since golden state but pop wouldn't let him.

pawe
12-14-2007, 11:13 PM
:lol that's over the top.

Grant has not gel well yet with the team they say, but this could be it. He had a 4Q surge when they beat NY the other day.

Marion is back to being impressive on the boards ave. 11 rpg/15 vs. NY, I hope Elson can contribute more in this area bec. Duncan playing or not, will not be 100%.

BTW, you still in the N.J.? who's going to accept that DVD I sent you? :(

My flight's on tuesday @ 5am but I already told my bro to wait for the DVD and sign for me. Thanks again! :)

m33p0
12-17-2007, 10:37 AM
:hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

yeahone
12-17-2007, 11:01 AM
a suns beat down on the way

yeahone
12-17-2007, 11:01 AM
fabricio up for a big game

Rummpd
12-17-2007, 11:31 AM
"Regardless of who wins, it doesn't change anything that happened last year.

Interesting that this game is the only one of their meetings not on national tv."

Typical quote from a Suns fan! (da_suns)

How were they tarnished? 1) The Suns' players DEFINETELY broke the rules; 2) Despite that with their over-hyped 2X MVP, the PSEUDO 6th man of the year + the legend of his own mind, Marion they were leading in the 4th in game 5 AT HOME and choked; 3) Horry missed two games (unprecented for such a minor hard foul) yet the Spurs thumped them anyway in game 6.

Not tarnished - the over-hyped and very soft mentally Suns were owned, like always. The Suns are nothing but the Kings of the last decade - soft.

101A
12-17-2007, 11:43 AM
I wish the Spurs would play to win for this game. We are going to have a viewing party here in phoenix for this game and i would love to rub it in their noses when Manu torches them for 40 pts.Spurs, IMO, will NOT play to win this. Phoenix is Pop's best hope for a trip to the Wine Country in February. This is a two game swing.

samikeyp
12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
It's only December boys, nobody is out for revenge.

I'm pretty sure da_suns_fan is. DannyB too wherever he is. And Shred too.

Mister Sinister
12-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Does it still count as a vendetta if the...vendettee doesn't give a shit about the "vendetta?"

samikeyp
12-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Does it still count as a vendetta if the...vendettee doesn't give a shit about the "vendetta?"

No, but people like that are in their own little world so who knows.

FromWayDowntown
12-17-2007, 12:09 PM
Spurs, IMO, will NOT play to win this. Phoenix is Pop's best hope for a trip to the Wine Country in February. This is a two game swing.

D'Antoni can't coach the West this year because he coached the team in 2007.

If Pop doesn't want to coach the West at the All-Star game, he's going to have to figure out a way to give back 4 full games to the Mavs by late January.

Sweetey
12-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Hope dantooni brings plenty of Kleenex for he and his CRYBABIES !!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/jlo49/baby.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/jlo49/stamarebabykx2.jpg

101A
12-17-2007, 12:33 PM
D'Antoni can't coach the West this year because he coached the team in 2007.

If Pop doesn't want to coach the West at the All-Star game, he's going to have to figure out a way to give back 4 full games to the Mavs by late January.Keep me honest, FWD.

Which means Spurs REALLY can't afford to win this one.

anakha
12-17-2007, 12:49 PM

DannyB? After that meltdown some weeks past? :lol

Shred's still probably hunting up some new Mario Lopez picture to play with.

As for d_s_f? He's been pretty... quiet the past several days, hasn't he? :devil :devil :devil

Tigole Bitties
12-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Oberto goes 11/11 from the field to offset Jacque Vaughn's 1/14 shooting.

milkyway21
12-17-2007, 08:03 PM
Oberto goes 11/11 from the field to offset Jacque Vaughn's 1/14 shooting. :lol

:oops :lol

who you think will guard Nash? ->Horry?

:lmao

RussN
12-17-2007, 08:32 PM

Don't get me wrong, we love to win regular season games, but there is a bigger prize out there, and to get that you have to win playoff games. I would rather sit Tony and Tim now if they need it and have them healthy for later down the road, obviously a concept that D'Antoni knows little about. I'm surprized Grant Hill is still standing even at this point.

milkyway21
12-17-2007, 08:40 PM
Suns signing Nash - > short...

Suns signing Bell to stop Manu->short...

Suns bringing Hill...let's see. :D

yourcheatinheart
12-17-2007, 09:46 PM
bring on the bitches!!!http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/meeks4president/m_868e51720fe6a169a3a4a47944e7c4b1.jpg

THE SIXTH MAN
12-17-2007, 09:47 PM
:cry