PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate songs when using WMP

Man of Steel
12-14-2007, 09:54 AM
I was wondering if anyone else has problems with your computer acquiring duplicates of songs when using WMP? I have had this problem for a few months and am really pissed.

There may be an easy way to avoid this--if so--what is it?

mrsmaalox
12-14-2007, 10:19 AM
I'm not very tech savvy, but I do know how to download music and burn CDs (:clap). After I make a dupe of a song, a little window pops up and tells me WMP needs an update to be able to copy it again at a later date, so all I do is click "okay" and it does it in the background. I know this isn't very helpful, but maybe someone knows how to make that happen for you too!

mrsmaalox
12-14-2007, 10:22 AM
I'm not very tech savvy, but I do know how to download music and burn CDs (:clap). After I make a dupe of a song, a little window pops up and tells me WMP needs an update to be able to copy it again at a later date, so all I do is click "okay" and it does it in the background. I know this isn't very helpful, but maybe someone knows how to make that happen for you too!

I just re-read this. How much ditzier can a person possibly sound? :dizzy

(you don't really need to answer)

spurster
12-14-2007, 11:29 AM
If you could give us fewer details about your problem, we would be less likely to help you.